Unequal Police Violence Justice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Forgot to mention Noor was only charged with manslaughter.

Robtard
Maybe cameras. Probably also the very long history of excessive police force against Black people in America, especially Black men that makes a abuse/crime like that get more attention these days.

You also might be jumping the gun here with your angle, cos Noor was sentenced to 12-13 years for his crime. He didn't get away with his murder. We don't know what Chauvin will get.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Forgot to mention Noor was only charged with manslaughter.

*convicted of third-degree murder and manslaughter

StyleTime
I answered you in the other thread already Broly.
Originally posted by StyleTime
They didn't have video of the incident and the story sounded as if she startled the officers while inspecting a potentially dangerous situation in a literal dark alley. They called an ambulance afterwards while performing CPR which further supported their story. The investigations started right away though, and he turned himself in once charged. They just needed enough evidence to know if charges were appropriate.
Originally posted by Robtard
thumb up

He also got sentenced to prison with the victim's family receiving 20 million dollars. It's one of the largest settlements ever awarded in cases like this apparently.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard

My bad I thought it was only manslaughter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.