Pre-Crisis Superman vs WBHulk in a slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Many will likely look on this as a spite thread, but it's a test to gauge the honesty of the many Hulksters here, this is the Supes who sneezed away a dead galaxy and two at least eleven or more planets from one solar system to another, so since this version of Hulk can draw limitless power from a "gammaverse" and before the mods remove this thread, can Hulk draw enough power to match Superman?

deft
Look like a spite thread? But buddy, indeed is a spite thread.

lawest9
Originally posted by deft
Look like a spite thread? But buddy, indeed is a spite thread. Don't really care buddy, the mods can take it down if they decide to do so.

Diesldude
Watch a certain poster bring up a crossover to justify a win by the hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Watch a certain poster bring up a crossover to justify a win by the hulk. It's what I'm waiting for, and I know what reference is going to be, but I'm going to give them the first shot.

deft
Is this a bait?

carver9
Superman bfr him for the win.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Superman bfr him for the win. This version of Superman doesn't have to bfr him.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Superman bfr him for the win.

lawest9
Originally posted by lawest9
This version of Superman doesn't have to bfr him.

HulkIsHulk
Seriously? As in can fight hundreds of superpowered foes with kryptonote in his blood and rewind timeby flying around the earthth Superman?
Utter mismatch he turns Hulk into paste with his punches

lawest9
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Seriously? As in can fight hundreds of superpowered foes with kryptonote in his blood and rewind timeby flying around the earthth Superman?
Utter mismatch he turns Hulk into paste with his punches Thank you for your honesty.

DarkSaint85
OP, what if BFR were turned off? Would Carv still say Supes?

Magnon
Hulk would win. Because Superman knows how much it would mean to Hulk and his fanboys.

AlbertoJohnAvil

laughing out loud YOU think Pre crisis Supes can physically put down WBH?

Only way pre crisis wins if he bfrs. He's not going toe to toe with WORLD Breaker Hulk in a pure slugfest, that's ridiculous. lawest, this is exactly why I don't even take majority of your vs posts serious

lawest9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Only way pre crisis wins if he bfrs. He's not going toe to toe with WORLD Breaker Hulk in a pure slugfest, that's ridiculous. lawest, this is exactly why I don't even take majority of your vs posts serious It is these type of blind fan boy Hulk sucking posts of yours that's the reason that I dont your commentary serious at all, I created this thread for a reason and you were right on time. 😆😆😆

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OP, what if BFR were turned off? Would Carv still say Supes? I'm sure that he snd the other Hulksters likely would say that, so let's examine this for a moment, suppose someone whose sneeze can blow away a solar system or galaxy aim that sneeze in the direction of WBH, I wonder whst they think would happen?!

Adam Grimes

Only way pre crisis wins if he bfrs. He's not going toe to toe with WORLD Breaker Hulk in a pure slugfest, that's ridiculous. lawest, this is exactly why I don't even take majority of your vs posts serious Bazie, nobody cares about what you or your friends think because you are wrong in the majority of instances.

xJLxKing
Superman...pretty easily

BrolyBlack
It is these type of blind fan boy Hulk sucking posts of yours that's the reason that I dont your commentary serious at all, I created this thread for a reason and you were right on time. 😆😆😆

#savage

BrolyBlack

Only way pre crisis wins if he bfrs. He's not going toe to toe with WORLD Breaker Hulk in a pure slugfest, that's ridiculous. lawest, this is exactly why I don't even take majority of your vs posts serious

How did you come up with the name Bazie in the first place for your sock?

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How did you come up with the name Bazie in the first place for your sock?

Well he was originally MarcBazie123.

Then that got perma banned IIRC.

So he became Baziemarc123.

Now he's AlbertoJohnAvil. Man of many names indeed.

carver9

Exactly

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well he was originally MarcBazie123.

Then that got perma banned IIRC.

So he became Baziemarc123.

Now he's AlbertoJohnAvil. Man of many names indeed.

Nah.

Marcbazie123 was the account he made when the registrations were f*cked up... he could watch us and lurk, but nobody could access his profile, not even the globals.

Anyway, yes, he did sock in the past. Maybe more times than I care to remember.

carver9
@squall

Umar, who is one of the most powerful mages in Marvel was amped, she had the full power of Dormammu inside of her on top of her power and she still couldn't stop Hulk from destroying her realm (that is made of many universes mind you). Even before this, hulk was taking out beings that she was unable to stop and ge was doing it with one hand. Nothing is physically stopping Hulk except Hulk.

SquallX

carver9
@Squall..

Standard Hulk have fts that surpass those showings.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nah.

Marcbazie123 was the account he made when the registrations were f*cked up... he could watch us and lurk, but nobody could access his profile, not even the globals.

Anyway, yes, he did sock in the past. Maybe more times than I care to remember.

You two are my rivals in detective skills, miring

SquallX

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.