Who could tank the Horus Claw punch without being knocked out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Which herald could resist this punch:

https://m.imgur.com/ECpFJGC

MrMind
Juggernaut

Galan007
Originally posted by deft
Which herald could resist this punch:

https://m.imgur.com/ECpFJGC Always wondered why Magneto can't amp his punches like this?

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
Always wondered why Magneto can't amp his punches like this? I would guess the COH has a certain technology in it that M can't duplicate.

Glorificus
Butterball.

Stoic
Always wondered why Magneto can't amp his punches like this?

He can. They just never write him in those ways. Magneto without the CIS, or with Batman's thinking, would be walking around with a mixture of vibranium, and adamantium dust in a pouch.

StiltmanFTW
Always wondered why Magneto can't amp his punches like this?

He sometimes does. Just never to that degree.

Anyway, that showing doesn't seem so good when we remember how Clark and Bruce beat the duo and took their costumes off-panel, right?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Stoic
He can. They just never write him in those ways. Magneto without the CIS, or with Batman's thinking, would be walking around with a mixture of vibranium, and adamantium dust in a pouch.

Great point

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic

I quite liked when he took his helmet apart and used it as shards.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I quite liked when he took his helmet apart and used it as shards.

He likes to use his helmet as a weapon every once in a while.

He could potentially do the same with his costume, as it's actually a custom-formed armor.

And we could see Mags naked then as a bonus.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.