Strongest Marvel Herald Wonder Woman could defeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who is the most power MCU herald or trans Diana can defeat for a majority.

BrolyBlack
Hulk

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Hulk Somehow I knew that was coming.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by lawest9
Somehow I knew that was coming.

eek!

carver9
Wouldn't consider Hulk a Herald since his powers fluctuates and he have consistently took on team of Heralds and held his own. That excludes him. No Marvel Herald can defeat Wonder Woman for the majority. None in DC either.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Wouldn't consider Hulk a Herald since his powers fluctuates and he have consistently took on team of Heralds and held his own. That excludes him. No Marvel Herald can defeat Wonder Woman for the majority. None in DC either. No high herald eh?.......does that include people like Thor, Glads, Sentry, Hyperion, Blue M, Silver Surfer, etc?

deft
Beta Ray Bill or Current Surfer.

MrMind
Sentry or Thor

carthage

MrMind
she could take any version of hulk, other than world breaker and toba hulk

too fast, too good of a fighter, and her lasso and sword is tailor made for dumb slow bricks.

She can beat non void Sentry.

She takes Beta Ray Bill as well like deft said

She can 6/10 Thor with her gears, not sure about current.

Surfer takes her easily

Im sure marvel bois disagree, but no one cares

StiltmanFTW
Nova

Maybe

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by MrMind
she could take any version of hulk, other than world breaker and toba hulk

too fast, too good of a fighter, and her lasso and sword is tailor made for dumb slow bricks.

She can beat non void Sentry.

She takes Beta Ray Bill as well like deft said

She can 6/10 Thor with her gears, not sure about current.

Surfer takes her easily

Im sure marvel bois disagree, but no one cares

Because you'reeeee wrong laughing out loud

Shes not beating Thor

His brute strength is Far from his only advantage. Diana's "resourcefulness, experience and skill" is matched by Thor's own: He's an "Expert combatant, centuries of experience, tactics and strategies from cultures across the ages".

https://i.postimg.cc/3kTm6MVW/thr.jpg

Thor has one of the greatest forces of will in the marvel universe. But more importantly than that, the reason why Thor does not have to rely on equipment like Diana's shield and wristbands, is because Thor's Natural durability is one of the highest among comic heroes.

And if we got into a Full power debate, instead of just H2H, it wouldnt even be a Contest. Thor has matter transmutation, Time controlling abilities, space and mind manipulation and soul absorption.

Diesldude
WBH

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Because you'reeeee wrong laughing out loud

Shes not beating Thor

His brute strength is Far from his only advantage. Diana's "resourcefulness, experience and skill" is matched by Thor's own: He's an "Expert combatant, centuries of experience, tactics and strategies from cultures across the ages".

https://i.postimg.cc/3kTm6MVW/thr.jpg

Thor has one of the greatest forces of will in the marvel universe. But more importantly than that, the reason why Thor does not have to rely on equipment like Diana's shield and wristbands, is because Thor's Natural durability is one of the highest among comic heroes.

And if we got into a Full power debate, instead of just H2H, it wouldnt even be a Contest. Thor has matter transmutation, Time controlling abilities, space and mind manipulation and soul absorption.
This took 5 min from google huh?

-Pr-
Any physical fighter that isn't Thor or Hulk, I could see her doing well against if not outright dominating. People with more varied or ranged abilities would have more of a chance, but again, she's still tough as hell.

DarkSaint85
Their ranged attacks would also need to not be beam/single fire attacks - she's pretty nifty with those bracers.

Add in her lasso and sword, and she has a pretty good chance against most.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Their ranged attacks would also need to not be beam/single fire attacks - she's pretty nifty with those bracers.

Add in her lasso and sword, and she has a pretty good chance against most. Current version of her becomes more insanely more powerful if she removes those braclets, but over time the removal of them will make her more and more evil.

-Pr-

Add in her lasso and sword, and she has a pretty good chance against most.

Yeah. I'd imagine ranged people would do better than melee, but not so much better that it's an instant win.

MrMind
I don't see her having trouble with most versions of Hulk at all

and WW/Thor fight is always a coin flip, and I favor WW if she gets all her gears and lasso, only if CIS off.

She would lose to quite a few. it would be the versatile ones, the tricky ones.
like Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer

or people who are outright more powerful than her like Nate Grey, Genis Vell, Ghost Rider

MrMind
Originally posted by lawest9
No high herald eh?.......does that include people like Thor, Glads, Sentry, Hyperion, Blue M, Silver Surfer, etc?

gladiator, blue marvel and hyperion pose no threats to wonder woman whatsoever, and they are not high heralds they are mids

lawest9
gladiator, blue marvel and hyperion pose no threats to wonder woman whatsoever, and they are not high heralds they are mids Then whom exactly would you consider an HIGH herald?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Any physical fighter that isn't Thor or Hulk, I could see her doing well against if not outright dominating. People with more varied or ranged abilities would have more of a chance, but again, she's still tough as hell.

Nope. No one can beat a Diana that is trying. Her speed, fighting skills, lasso, and weapons gives her an edge against most.

DarkSaint85
Lol you can't say "no one" then in the same sentence say "most". If no one is beating her, then her gear etc gives her an advantage against"all".

MrMind
carver is conflicting between his love for wonder woman and his hate for dc, give the poor guy a break

Stoic
Just my opinion, but if we are to argue one at their utmost best, we can only fairly argue their opponent the same way. In other words, or for example; we wouldn't bring up the time that Diana was weakened, or when the Sentry's puppeteer Robert Reynolds was having a particularly weak willed day.

lawest9
carver is conflicting between his love for wonder woman and his hate for dc, give the poor guy a break Torn between two lovers......😄

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Just my opinion, but if we are to argue one at their utmost best, we can only fairly argue their opponent the same way. In other words, or for example; we wouldn't bring up the time that Diana was weakened, or when the Sentry's puppeteer Robert Reynolds was having a particularly weak willed day.

Would be interesting to see what happens if the lasso gets on him.

Arguably Sentry is above herald level anyway, when he's fully in control.

-Pr-
Nope. No one can beat a Diana that is trying. Her speed, fighting skills, lasso, and weapons gives her an edge against most.

IEhHEOIYgMY

Don't forget, Carver. I remember the days when you used to shit all over Diana, and as much as I would love to think you just read some comics and changed your mind, I don't think that's what happened.

carver9
IEhHEOIYgMY

Don't forget, Carver. I remember the days when you used to shit all over Diana, and as much as I would love to think you just read some comics and changed your mind, I don't think that's what happened.

Lol... i did USE to dislike the character but DC is treating her well and making good stories involving the character. I didnt use to like the Hulk either but he's currently in my top 3.

cdtm

Would probably result in Siege endgame mode.

He should also be trapped by the lasso, if the Norn stones had an effect

BrolyBlack

Magnon
IMO, Hulk is the strongest MU herald Wonder Woman can beat.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
IMO, Hulk is the strongest MU herald Wonder Woman can beat.

And no Herald in DC can beat her. smile

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Magnon
IMO, Hulk is the strongest MU herald Wonder Woman can beat. Idk about that, Hulk isn't even high herald.

DarkSaint85
And no Herald in DC can beat her. smile

Yet you ran from me in our BZ where you had WW....

-Pr-
Lol... i did USE to dislike the character but DC is treating her well and making good stories involving the character. I didnt use to like the Hulk either but he's currently in my top 3.

Yeah, the old "DC only started making good stories with her recently" excuse.

Like Perez and Byrne somehow didn't exist.

lawest9

Like Perez and Byrne somehow didn't exist. Byrne and Perez made some FANTASTIC WW stories.

lawest9
Lol... i did USE to dislike the character but DC is treating her well and making good stories involving the character. I didnt use to like the Hulk either but he's currently in my top 3. You mean Hulk is NOT NUMBER 1 WITH YOU?????? 😳😳😳😳

Adam Grimes
What makes a story good for Carver?

carver9

Like Perez and Byrne somehow didn't exist.

Byrne did make good stories as well but it wasn't enticing enough imo to pull fans over. Shes actually means something now more than ever before.

-Pr-
Byrne did make good stories as well but it wasn't enticing enough imo to pull fans over. Shes actually means something now more than ever before.

That isn't just false, it's a legitimately bad argument.

carver9
That isn't just false, it's a legitimately bad argument.

The forum even believes this. She have moved up a tier because she is relevant now. They are writing her far better than she was in the past. She have purpose. Byrne did a good job with her stories but her being relevant never surfaced under him.

-Pr-
The forum even believes this. She have moved up a tier because she is relevant now. They are writing her far better than she was in the past. She have purpose. Byrne did a good job with her stories but her being relevant never surfaced under him.

Lying just so you don't have to admit you're wrong is really bad form, you know. We all make mistakes. Just admit it and move on.

DarkSaint85
Lmao

StiltmanFTW
They are writing her far better than she was in the past.

I agree...

https://i.redd.it/dzoovmte6xf31.jpg

Bueno...

BrolyBlack

The forum believes it, do you talk to the forum and she told you?

MrMind
And no Herald in Marvel can beat her. smile

ftfy carver, bros don't let bros make typos, my bro thumb up

TheHulkster
Maybe Hercules.

Stoic

Magic can momentarily screw with the construct, like in Dooms case, but Bob was able to nullify the effects of Doom's magic. I can see the same thing happening with the lasso. Sentry as you mentioned is far above the Herald tier, and shouldn't be mentioned in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.