Masks are here to stay, Even After Covid19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I bet people like, some here and others will love to hear this, after all they fee so much better wearing a mask hiding their true faces.

Link

Artol
I don't know, I think these surgical masks really make me stand out more when I wear my ANTIFA outfit.

Bashar Teg
"only libtard losers wear breathing masks out of consideration for others" durwank

Surtur
Leftists: Wear a mask

Me: My body my choice

Leftists: Not when that choice harms another person

Me: *huge smile*

Artol
Originally posted by Surtur
Leftists: Wear a mask

Me: My body my choice

Leftists: Not when that choice harms another person

Me: *huge smile*

Are you against abortion?

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
Are you against abortion?

Lol not at all. I'm against the celebration of abortion, which I've seen some women do. I find that cringe, but meh free country.

I just feel there is some hypocrisy surrounding the pro choicers. And of course hypocrisy abounds on the other side too.

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I bet people like, some here and others will love to hear this, after all they fee so much better wearing a mask hiding their true faces.

Link

I'll never be able to look at Sub Zero or Scorpion the same way again.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack
Figured your get hung up on that thumb up

Bashar Teg
said the easily programmed simpleton who vilifies people for having the common courtesy of wearing a breathing mask in public

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
"people who wear breathing masks are EEEVIL! REEEEEEEEEE'

you should stop punching yourself in the helmet, broly. relax

BrolyBlack
I think someone should have told you to wear a helmet when you were fighting and doing jackass things. You might not have your ice pick headaches.

Post a pic of you wearing a 😷 in public or your just making shit up.

Bashar Teg
Turned out I had them because of vision issues. it was easily corrected. any more attempts to make up things about me, perpetually resentful simpleton who is easily programmed to hate people for no reason?

maybe you should pretend to be happy now, and brag about all the money you got from daddy

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
your plea of "it's only okay when I do it" has been noted

now tell me more about your self-made fortune

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
your plea of "it's only okay when I do it" has been noted

now tell me more about your self-made fortune

Why should I tell you anything you wil just automatically not believe anything I say.

Bashar Teg
we are in a "vilify people for wearing masks" thread because you are an emotional unstable easily programmed simpleton.

BrolyBlack
we are in a "vilify people for wearing masks" thread because you are an emotional unstable easily programmed simpleton.

Says the guy who thinks Epstein died of suicide and that Trump colluded with Russia And spread those les for 4 years.

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", etc

BrolyBlack
Says the guy who thinks Epstein died of suicide and that Trump colluded with Russia And spread those les for 4 years.

Claimed he's not programmed, never conceded these arguments.

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", etc

"...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", etc

BrolyBlack
Claimed he's not programmed, never conceded these arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.