Senator Klobuchar let killer cop go 14 years ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Oh shit these democrats are racist pieces of shit as are anyone who supports them.

I'm just going by the logic of educated lefties. So smart.

BrolyBlack
So all of this could have been avoided if this ***** has done her job way back then.

So in reality this is all her fault. She let a killer cop walk.

Surtur
I wonder if she has blood on her hands or if this is one of those things where she only would if she was a republican

BrolyBlack
Read this..

Then read the comments...

https://twitter.com/amyklobuchar/status/1266455181367050243?s=20

Literally no mirrors

Raptor22
"This idea that I somehow declined a case ... is absolutely false. It is a lie," she told Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC Friday. "The case was investigated. That investigation continued into a time where I was already sworn into the U.S. Senate. I never declined the case. It was handled and sent to the grand jury by my successor."

"The Hennepin County Attorney's Office told the New York Times that Klobuchar had "no involvement in the prosecution of this case at all."

Normally i would add a link for the quotes but they're from the one in the op.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Raptor22
"This idea that I somehow declined a case ... is absolutely false. It is a lie," she told Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC Friday. "The case was investigated. That investigation continued into a time where I was already sworn into the U.S. Senate. I never declined the case. It was handled and sent to the grand jury by my successor."

"The Hennepin County Attorney's Office told the New York Times that Klobuchar had "no involvement in the prosecution of this case at all."

laughing out loud

make sure apply lubricant to your inbox because i think it's gonna get crammed with many angry PMs soon.

i got paywalled so i never was able to read the article. clearly i was not the only one

BrolyBlack

Her denial is dog shit worthy. This is on her

Artol
Might cost her the VP spot, whether it is accurate or not. But I'm sure they find an even worse candidate...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Her denial is dog shit worthy. This is on her

so you're deliberately ignoring this? because it sorta proves the topic completely wrong

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so you're deliberately ignoring this? because it sorta proves the topic completely wrong

So they lied

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So they lied

based on?

BrolyBlack
I believe USA Today knows more than they do.

Bashar Teg
according to the article you posted, she was already off the job and on the u.s. senate when the prosecution of that case was still ongoing.

how could she have "let the killer cop go" if she wasn't even on the case anymore?

BrolyBlack
I ran out of gas here.

BrolyBlack
https://i.imgur.com/8ksmazp.gif

dadudemon
You rang my son?

https://i.imgur.com/lQBQ4Hm.gif

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Okay, I read the article and something doesn't add up:

Several MONTHS? WTF was she doing for several months?

How long did it take the officer to get charge in the George Floyd shooting? 3 days? So WTF was Klobuchar doing from October to December?

But wait, she's in the clear:

So the Sixth Amendment was followed and this case was reviewed by a jury (grand jury). Nothing wrong here.

What's wrong is how slow she was to get a case before a grand jury. Murders should be high profile cases, always, especially when it involves a cop-on-citizen murder.

Conclusion: Klobuchar is not responsible for this cop keeping his job - a grand jury is. Klobuchar was slow as hell especially with high profile cases. I rate this story as mostly false.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
according to the article you posted, she was already off the job and on the u.s. senate when the prosecution of that case was still ongoing.

how could she have "let the killer cop go" if she wasn't even on the case anymore? thumb up

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg
was usa today to blame? they said that klobuchar was facing scrutiny, which she clearly is.

they said nothing about that scrutiny having any basis in reality. they just seem to be guilty of mildly deceptive clickbait headlines. just saying

Old Man Whirly!
was usa today to blame? they said that klobuchar was facing scrutiny, which she clearly is.

they said nothing about that scrutiny having any basis in reality. they just seem to be guilty of mildly deceptive clickbait headlines. just saying hmmmmm, gaslighting? By intention or accident? We are about to have really hilariously dodgy stats posted...

Bashar Teg
i don't believe he was deliberately trying to deceive, like certain others here have made a hobby out of.

Old Man Whirly!
i don't believe he was deliberately trying to deceive, like certain others here have made a hobby out of. thumb up me neither.

dadudemon
i don't believe he was deliberately trying to deceive.

That's fair. USA Today is a mildly left leaning but fairly factual news source. They fairly represented the facts in the article. Her replacement even took a long time to get the indictment so both are at fault.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.