President Trump Declares Robtard/ANTIFA As Terrorist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
President Trump is scheduled to have ANTIFA officially declared as terrorists.

Thoughts?

Surtur
I take issue with your title. Anyone on this forum who has cucked for antifa would be far to much of a pussy to actually roll with them in real life.

dadudemon
None of those options. I refuse to vote the election is rigged!

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
None of those options. I refuse to vote the election is rigged!

Obama, a black male, said elections can't be rigged.

He lie?

Surtur
Just messing with you bro.

he's a half black male

wxyz
There are people on this forum that support ANTIFA?

Surtur
Originally posted by wxyz

Welllll let me tell you something now good sir. I feel they have left enough wiggle room to say they have never outright said "I support antifa"

Buuut the implications are: they do. Oh they so do.

carthage
If they burned down and looted businesses to some they might be heroes

socool8520
Well I mean I agree with the non-sexist/homophobic/racist part of their ideals. So should anyone. I'm not down with censoring speech and rioting though.

Adam_PoE
This is ****ing dumb.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, it's f***ing dumb as hell to support ANTIFA thugs, I agree.

Eon Blue
ANTIFA is terrorism, plain and simple. Just look at the atrocities they are committing.

BrolyBlack

Bash supports antifa and is a bench warmer for them

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is ****ing dumb.

Why are you mad bruh

Silent Master

Not that they'll admit it, but yes. Just go back to any of the several threads where they're talked about and you'll notice a trend

Artol
I don't really know about what antifa in the US is, seems more like a right wing boogeyman to me, but generally anti-fascist work, countering fascist demonstrations and targeting known fascist organizers, has been a very important part of keeping democracy afloat in Europe, often being championed by local citizens who were also opposed to these kind of idea, having learned from history that fascism is not a opinion that can be allowed to run free in a democracy or it may destroy it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
I don't really know about what antifa in the US is, seems more like a right wing boogeyman to me, but generally anti-fascist work, countering fascist demonstrations and targeting known fascist organizers, has been a very important part of keeping democracy afloat in Europe, often being championed by local citizens who were also opposed to these kind of idea, having learned from history that fascism is not a opinion that can be allowed to run free in a democracy or it may destroy it. yeah, back in the eighties the anti fascist league shut the National Front down in the UK.

snowdragon
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
President Trump is scheduled to have ANTIFA officially declared as terrorists.

Thoughts?

Good

Surtur
I don't really know about what antifa in the US is, seems more like a right wing boogeyman to me, but generally anti-fascist work, countering fascist demonstrations and targeting known fascist organizers, has been a very important part of keeping democracy afloat in Europe, often being championed by local citizens who were also opposed to these kind of idea, having learned from history that fascism is not a opinion that can be allowed to run free in a democracy or it may destroy it.

But see Antifa here in the US is anti-fascist in the same way the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is democratic.

Scribble
Antifa are anti-fascist in the same way Stalin was anti-fascist.

Artol
That sounds like a catchphrase one might hear on some uninformed internet site. I'm not sure if you are interested in a discussion about the actions of Stalin in the lead up to and during World War 2, it surely is fascinating. Needless to say that Antifa as a movement in Europe or America does not parallel this in any way.

Bashar Teg
speaking of stalin, stalin referred to the press as "enemy of the people". just throwing that out there for no particular reason smile

Scribble
That sounds like a catchphrase one might hear on some uninformed internet site. I'm not sure if you are interested in a discussion about the actions of Stalin in the lead up to and during World War 2, it surely is fascinating. Needless to say that Antifa as a movement in Europe or America does not parallel this in any way. Sure, Jan. Antifa are just peachy. No ulterior motive to their actions at all. Definitely something we should let grow without any concern or suspicion. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

eThneoLgrRnae
Anyone who thinks ANTIFA are actually truly anti-fascists as they claim to be needs to wake the f*** up.

Perhaps they behave differently in Europe than they do here in the US but I kinda doubt it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Anyone who thinks ANTIFA are actually truly anti-fascists as they claim to be needs to wake the f*** up.

Perhaps they behave differently in Europe than they do here in the US but I kinda doubt it. durwank

snowdragon

Perhaps they behave differently in Europe than they do here in the US but I kinda doubt it.

VICE did some documentaries on ANTIFA in Europe (years ago) and they were militant , to the effect of breaking into homes and destroying/trashing things to make their points.

Scribble

Perhaps they behave differently in Europe than they do here in the US but I kinda doubt it. I've met a number of Antifa types here in the UK. Luckily, they're all scrawny vegan middle-class hipsters with very little follow-through. However, if we did actually get a serious fascist problem (which has happened in the UK from time to time), that means we'd have nobody worthwhile to actually combat them.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Scribble
I've met a number of Antifa types here in the UK. Luckily, they're all scrawny vegan middle-class hipsters with very little follow-through. However, if we did actually get a serious fascist problem (which has happened in the UK from time to time), that means we'd have nobody worthwhile to actually combat them. in the seventies eighties and nineties running battles occured. Look up Blair Peach.

Artol
Sure, Jan. Antifa are just peachy. No ulterior motive to their actions at all. Definitely something we should let grow without any concern or suspicion. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Leaving aside that that is clearly not what I said, I don't think there is a danger of that, the intelligence agencies of Western countries are what is sometimes referred to as "blind on the right eye", they spend excessive amount of resources on monitoring and fighting perceived left extremism (you said it yourself, you think most of them are pathetic vegan hippies) and muslim extremism, while ignoring right wing domestic extremism.

eThneoLgrRnae
I've met a number of Antifa types here in the UK. Luckily, they're all scrawny vegan middle-class hipsters with very little follow-through. However, if we did actually get a serious fascist problem (which has happened in the UK from time to time), that means we'd have nobody worthwhile to actually combat them.

That pretty much describes the members here in the US as well: scrawny, cowardly, etc... I think most of them spend most of their time in their mommies' basement eager for the chance when they finally get to go outside and tear shit up and burn stuff down all while pathetically pretending they're saving the world from actual nazis but of course doing it by behaving like nazis themselves lol.

They're quite pathetic individually but in large numbers they can do real damage.

Scribble
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
in the seventies eighties and nineties running battles occured. Look up Blair Peach. I know the histories and I know Blair Peach. Anti-fascist activity in the UK has a long history. My parents were on the frontlines of it.

Actual anti-fascist groups are necessary in countries with genuine fascist threats.
Leaving aside that that is clearly not what I said, I don't think there is a danger of that, the intelligence agencies of Western countries are what is sometimes referred to as "blind on the right eye", they spend excessive amount of resources on monitoring and fighting perceived left extremism (you said it yourself, you think most of them are pathetic vegan hippies) and muslim extremism, while ignoring right wing domestic extremism. I think I mostly agree with what you're saying there. America does often seem able to conveniently downplay their contemporary issues with domestic right-wing extremist factions.

eThneoLgrRnae
I assume when you say "far right extremist factions" that you're actually referring to the "alt-right". They're not really the same thing despite how much those on the left want to pretend that they are.

And no , the truly alt-right racist factions are not downplayed in the US because there isn't much to downplay. They're a friggin' joke.

You could probably fit all of those who're truly alt-right (not everyone those on the moronic left label as alt-right) in this country inside a small gymnasium. Antifa is much larger and more dangerous.

BrolyBlack
Antifa are anti-fascist in the same way Stalin was anti-fascist.

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
I know the histories and I know Blair Peach. Anti-fascist activity in the UK has a long history. My parents were on the frontlines of it.

Actual anti-fascist groups are necessary in countries with genuine fascist threats.
I think I mostly agree with what you're saying there. America does often seem able to conveniently downplay their contemporary issues with domestic right-wing extremist factions. As was I in the eighties, I suspect your parents and I would get along.

BrolyBlack
Robtard finally being labeled a terrorist is the real story here, and a good onethumb up

Scribble
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
As was I in the eighties, I suspect your parents and I would get along. Funnily enough, you do sometimes remind me of a mix of their personalities haermm and I mean that in a good way. I clash with my parents, but they're good peeps. Must be a generational thing.

LordofBrooklyn
Does anyone know of Robtard's wherabouts?

It is your patriotic duty to report him on sight!

Old Man Whirly!
Funnily enough, you do sometimes remind me of a mix of their personalities haermm and I mean that in a good way. I clash with my parents, but they're good peeps. Must be a generational thing. Haha, thanks for that and yes, I suspect it is generational. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Does anyone know of Robtard's wherabouts?

It is your patriotic duty to report him on sight!

Hopefully in jail

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
speaking of stalin, stalin referred to the press as "enemy of the people". just throwing that out there for no particular reason smile

Hitler supposedly liked painting so anyone who likes painting or paintings is going to kill millions of people and especially jews.

Please join me with 1/3 of Americans who view the Media as the Enemy of the People:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-07-02/poll-one-third-of-americans-believe-media-are-enemy-of-the-people

Also, you're too old for it but a majority of millennials view the Media as the enemy of the people at a comfortable 62%. But the gate is open, come in: we correctly see the media as the enemy of the people.

Bashar Teg

oh, and stalin was a communist dictator. just another random tidbit of knowledge with no ulterior intent smile

jaden_2.0
kPpV2basTgI

Ah it was a simpler time back in the good ol' days when being antifa meant kicking the shit out of skinheads with swastika tattoos.

Bashar Teg
in the states buring the 80's and 90's, neo-nazi skinhead was mostly just a teenage edgelord fashion. then when the hiphop scene took over, most of them adopted afro-american accents and wore saggy jeans and timberlands.

Scribble
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
kPpV2basTgI

Ah it was a simpler time back in the good ol' days when being antifa meant kicking the shit out of skinheads with swastika tattoos. Holy shit, this is a blast from the past! I used to pump this all the time way back when. Great stuff.

dadudemon

oh, and stalin was a communist dictator. just another random tidbit of knowledge with no ulterior intent smile

Hitler supposedly liked painting so anyone who likes painting or paintings is going to kill millions of people and especially jews.

Please join me with 1/3 of Americans who view the Media as the Enemy of the People:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-07-02/poll-one-third-of-americans-believe-media-are-enemy-of-the-people

Also, you're too old for it but a majority of millennials view the Media as the enemy of the people at a comfortable 62%. But the gate is open, come in: we correctly see the media as the enemy of the people.

LordofBrooklyn
Put the focus back on jailing the commie tratior that is Robtard!

carthage
I'll never get why boomers have such a hard on for ANTIFA.

BrolyBlack
Put the focus back on jailing the commie tratior that is Robtard!

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.