What happened to Luke's archives?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
As we know canon Luke had collected a mass amount of Jedi knowledge from Jocasta, the high Republic, the ancient texts etc.. So where did it all go?

And most importantly- where in the **** is his green lightsaber?

Galan007
It's possible that Luke stored everything he had collected in his new Jedi Temple, and it was all destroyed here:
https://i.imgur.com/bRll1yT.jpg
But hopefully that's not the case, and Rey(or whoever) will stumble upon it later -- it would be a shame if all that knowledge was destroyed. I mean, if Palpatine's relic room could survive the Death Star's destruction(and subsequent planetary reentry) there's still hope. /shrug

As for Luke's saber: there's nothing definitive on its whereabouts, but the TLJ novelization implies that he gave it to the caretakers of the ancient Temple on Ahch-To when he first arrived there.

Sheev
Originally posted by Galan007
As for Luke's saber: there's nothing definitive on its whereabouts, but the TLJ novelization implies that he gave it to the caretakers of the ancient Temple on Ahch-To when he first arrived there. This is new to me. I had just figured Luke stored his saber inside R2.

Source?

Galan007
Originally posted by Sheev
This is new to me. I had just figured Luke stored his saber inside R2.

Source? It was just implied, not outright stated:

That said, aside from his saber, I'm not sure what other "weapons" Luke would've had with him at that point? It's not like he was still carrying around a blaster when he went to Ahch-To. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.