Should Trump Be Indicted and Stand Trial for his Rape Allegations?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Here are the Facts:

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm pretty sure those tapes were "lost"

https://i.imgur.com/VzPAOdTl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LklauY8h.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HZ5CJD3h.png

Should he be impeached for this, as well?

Artol
Yes.

Artol
I should perhaps clarify, I don't think there has been a president in the last 70 years that shouldn't be impeached and tried. Just for context. Trump seems somewhat less bad on the war crimes side, and worse on the personal crime side, I guess.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
I should perhaps clarify, I don't think there has been a president in the last 70 years that shouldn't be impeached and tried. Just for context. Trump seems somewhat less bad on the war crimes side, and worse on the personal crime side, I guess.

Gotta agree.

All those ugly foreign wars and the killing of innocent people? Naaaah, f*ck that.

dadudemon
I voted for "No, not enough evidence" because we will likely never get an indictment without smoking gun evidence. There's plenty of accusations but not enough evidence to get something to stick.

Unless someone has something?

Do we have something solid like rapekit results?

Bashar Teg
Yes

dadudemon
Yes

If you're answering me, the answer is a very solid "No."

If we did, Trump would be in prison and not the president.

Bashar Teg
was answering the topic, Mister ItsAllAboutMe

Yes

dadudemon
was answering the topic, Mister ItsAllAboutMe

That's why I led my post off this:

Originally posted by dadudemon
If you're answering me...

thumb up

However, answering yes to the thread topic constitutes one of the 2 following responses:

Yes, evidence is strong enough for a conviction and Trump should be impeached if he gets indicted.

Yes, and the evidence is strong enough to get a conviction.

So my clarification includes the first clause of both the yes answers, I still am correct in directing my question at you. smile

dadudemon
Yes.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yes

Since PVS wants to dodge my question, I have the same question for either of you two:

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEEEEE", etc

Artol
Since PVS wants to dodge my question, I have the same question for either of you two:

I have to admit I was more answering your question in the body of the post, whether he should be impeached. I do think that there should be a trial on allegations of rape as a matter of principle, there are theories that some of the accusers were silenced (like the trial that was underway before his presidency), and even though I don't necessarily put stock in that, I believe that having rape prosecuted is a duty of a government and the right of everyone as citizens to expect from its executive. The alleged rapist becoming president of course complicates the matter, so perhaps there could be an investigatory committee in the house or senate, however of course that would be nothing but a partisan playball, like Bengazi was, like Russia and the Ukraine impeachment were. Every way I look at it, the people losing are the American people...

Surtur
No

Old Man Whirly!
I have to admit I was more answering your question in the body of the post, whether he should be impeached. I do think that there should be a trial on allegations of rape as a matter of principle, there are theories that some of the accusers were silenced (like the trial that was underway before his presidency), and even though I don't necessarily put stock in that, I believe that having rape prosecuted is a duty of a government and the right of everyone as citizens to expect from its executive. The alleged rapist becoming president of course complicates the matter, so perhaps there could be an investigatory committee in the house or senate, however of course that would be nothing but a partisan playball, like Bengazi was, like Russia and the Ukraine impeachment were. Every way I look at it, the people losing are the American people... thumb up great post!

Old Man Whirly!
DDM have your positive views on Trump changed today? Do you think we need to investigate more or less since the Epstein Black Book. Or do you still feel let sleeping dogs lie?

Eon Blue
Yes, he should.

dadudemon
DDM have your positive views on Trump changed today? Do you think we need to investigate more or less since the Epstein Black Book. Or do you still feel let sleeping dogs lie?

Which positive views?

hmm

Old Man Whirly!
Which positive views?

hmm so we are going to evade the question... really?

BrolyBlack
How do you spend so much time in Africa wondering about Trump? Is it only because you know you can troll people online here?
When you read a bad thing about Trump, is it the first thing you do is say “I can post this on KMC!”

dadudemon
so we are going to evade the question... really?

You said does it change my positive views of Trump.

Which positive views did you have in mind?

Old Man Whirly!
You said does it change my positive views of Trump.

Which positive views did you have in mind? The ones you have.

dadudemon
The ones you have.

I don't know what those are. You clearly had something in mind so please do enlighten me. smile

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
I don't know what those are. You clearly had something in mind so please do enlighten me. smile The ones like attributing wanting to know if he is a paedo to TDS.

dadudemon
The ones like attributing wanting to know if he is a paedo to TDS.

When did I do that and how is that a positive view of Trump? I'm sure it would be easy for you to quote me on that.

After you find that post of mine, perhaps you could clarify why you support Trump's policy of killing children?

Robtard

I know that was to DDM and he'll likely answer while not answering your pertinent question, but the FBI needs to investigate the veracity of Epstein's Black Book. Give them all the resources they need so it can be done before the election.

Bashar Teg
maybe there needs to be a do-over for this poll, considering today's event smile

Old Man Whirly!
When did I do that and how is that a positive view of Trump? I'm sure it would be easy for you to quote me on that.

After you find that post of mine, perhaps you could clarify why you support Trump's policy of killing children? DDM, you accused me of TDS earlier today, surely everyone should be concerned the President of the most powerful country in the world may be a paedo. I hope this is a misunderstanding and you are not trying to gaslight me. Originally posted by Robtard
I know that was to DDM and he'll likely answer while not answering your pertinent question, but the FBI needs to investigate the veracity of Epstein's Black Book. Give them all the resources they need so it can be done before the election. Agreed

Old Man Whirly!
maybe there needs to be a do-over for this poll, considering today's event smile Agreed! thumb up

dadudemon
DDM, you accused me of TDS earlier today

Feel free to post where I said you had TDS.

surely everyone should be concerned the President of the most powerful country in the world may be a paedo. I hope this is a misunderstanding and you are not trying to gaslight me.

Oh, I should be MORE concerned - only just today - that Trump is a sexual predator than I haven't been for years? Why is that?

Robtard
Agreed! thumb up It's odd that the very same people who were for endless investigations into Hillary Clinton, immediately became anti-investigation once Trump was sworn in. eg Clinton was investigated 10 separate times for the Benghazi attack/incident.

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/zFIMgpV.png

Darth Thor
^ Pretty much.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/zFIMgpV.png Creepy Joe is creepy but is he in Epsteins book? False equivalency and gaslighting.

eThneoLgrRnae
^"duuuhhh... her derp!"

dadudemon
Creepy Joe is creepy but is he in Epsteins book? False equivalency and gaslighting.

Thanks for clarifying that.

So you're saying Biden is better than Trump and I should vote for Joe Biden without having to worry about any moral misgivings related to Biden, come November?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^"duuuhhh... her derp!" durwank

Old Man Whirly!
Thanks for clarifying that.

So you're saying Biden is better than Trump and I should vote for Joe Biden without having to worry about any moral misgivings related to Biden, come November? I'm saying if similar things come to light Biden should also be investigated. Till then let's concentrate on what needs to happen here.

Robtard
Creepy Joe is creepy but is he in Epsteins book? False equivalency and gaslighting. If we equalize them, sure, they have a point.

Not really a fan of Biden myself, I think he's one of these lifelong old guard politicians and the whole lot of them needs to go away. I was more and more convinced he was also a sexual predator until the woman accusing him flipped her narrative from "I didn't feel threatened" to "I was raped". But AFAIK, he doesn't have 20+ women accusing him of being a rapist and was caught on a hot-mic bragging about it, so he's hardly another Trump here.

Then comes Epstein's book...

Old Man Whirly!
I'm saying if similar things come to light Biden should also be investigated. Till then let's concentrate on what needs to happen here.

dadudemon
I'm saying if similar things come to light Biden should also be investigated. Till then let's concentrate on what needs to happen here.

Okay, that's great. So Joe Biden is actually on camera abusing children, over and over and the evidence is literally for Biden and just suggested and implied for Trump.

So I can get my way and we can throw out both Trump and Biden, right? Are you with me?

Old Man Whirly!
Okay, that's great. So Joe Biden is actually on camera abusing children, over and over and the evidence is literally for Biden and just suggested and implied for Trump.

So I can get my way and we can throw out both Trump and Biden, right? Are you with me? Hair touching is creepy, but you have film of him raping... please post.

dadudemon
Hair touching is creepy...

If that was only the creepy things Joe Biden has done...

Old Man Whirly!
If that was only the creepy things Joe Biden has done... Fact check: Trumpers double down.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/03/joe-biden-trump-poll-monmouth-298470

dadudemon
Hair touching is creepy...

If that was only the creepy things Joe Biden has done...

You appear to be fixated on Trump but just couldn't care at all about Biden.

How odd. hmm

I'm just an American concerned about either of them being in the White House.

Old Man Whirly!
You appear to be fixated on Trump but just couldn't care at all about Biden.

How odd. hmm

I'm just an American concerned about either of them being in the White House. fact check: gaslighting, attempted ad hominems.

Old Man Whirly!
Here are the Facts:

Should he be impeached for this, as well? I think he needs to worry more about lawsuits.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-zervos-idUSKBN2BM22I

Old Man Whirly!
It's amazing what out of court settlements can do da do do do da do do for you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.