Media shifts coverage to blame White Supremacy for Riots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
no more blaming the antifa boogey-men?

"but muh reichstag fire!"

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
how could those agitators have been alt-right? didn't these media knuckelheads see the videos? clearly the agitators were wearing black clothes

dadudemon
Well, at least some of the instigators were quite white looking. Maybe it's just me being subtly racist but why are there so many white people in Antifa instigating these things?

Scribble
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, at least some of the instigators were quite white looking. Maybe it's just me being subtly racist but why are there so many white people in Antifa instigating these things? Because Antifa do not care about this specific situation, and they do not care about George Floyd. To them, it is an excuse to instigate violence and make tensions flare up. Their end goal is le rebolution, and to them, this is just a way of bringing it one step closer.

It's a shame, because it actually gives staunch right wingers a way to deflect from the larger issues, and makes the honest protestors look bad.

snowdragon
We all know it's Russia.

Darth Thor

eThneoLgrRnae

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Am I supposed to feel good sympathy for the poor white supremacists here?

i think "schadenfreude" would be the appropriate response thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LMFAO. durwankOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
i think "schadenfreude" would be the appropriate response thumb up laughing

BrolyBlack
CNN just ran a WS Bit about this..

Shameful really.

This is totally white supremacits starting these riots

Surtur
It's only the unintelligent trying to blame white supremacists.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
CNN just ran a WS Bit about this..

Shameful really.

This is totally white supremacits starting these riots But it was OK to blame Antifa, who had nothing to do with it. These riots were caused by the climate Trump has created and a brutal filmed assault.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
But it was OK to blame Antifa, who had nothing to do with it. These riots were caused by the climate Trump has created and a brutal filmed assault.

^Blames Trump, who had nothing to do with it.

You can't make up how sad these people have become due to TDS.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
^Blames Trump, who had nothing to do with it.

You can't make up how sad these people have become due to TDS. Facebook employees disagree.

Surtur
Facebook employees disagree.

LOL!

carthage
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Am I supposed to feel good sympathy for the poor white supremacists here?

You usually have no problem sucking up to Jihadis

meep-meep
Broly.... wth.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carthage
You usually have no problem sucking up to Jihadis

So truethumb up

meep-meep
It's definitely not a white supremacist cause for these opportunistic riots. I'd say it's more of an anarchastic base.

I didn't read through your post B roly. So, my mistake.

snowdragon
But it was OK to blame Antifa, who had nothing to do with it. These riots were caused by the climate Trump has created

I'm not buying into that line because of what we saw in Ferguson, Missouri and Balitmore, Maryland under Obama as a president.

On that note it wouldn't surprise me at ALL if there are white supremacy groups also causing chaos and looking to stir the pot, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Surtur
2018 interracial violent crime stats:

black on white incidents- over 500k

white on black incidents-less than 60k

Percentage of the population made up of whites: 61%

Percentage of the population made up of blacks: 13%

oof

someone call the cops i just murdered a narrative

snowdragon
I remember the Rodney King riots and you know what is generally not discussed? The amount of damage caused in the outlying communities:

But we all remember that it was because of white officers beating a black man.....so hurry and loot korea town....also black owned businesses were wrecked as well.......huzza for chaos and destruction in the name of racial inequality.

All that is from wiki and the narrative never bodes well for those causing massive damage to other groups when we know the damage isn't about justice or equility.

Old Man Whirly!

victreebelvictr
Democrats blame Republicans, Republicans blame the Dems.

It is always the same stupid topic.

Adam_PoE
Cope.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.