Facebook employees walk out over Trump posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/1/21277135/facebook-walkout-protest-virtual-president-donald-trump-posts

Silent Master
The triggering is over 9000

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
The triggering is over 9000 ? Please expand.

Bashar Teg
The triggering is over 9000

agreed. trump really is triggered today. even threatening to turn the 101st airborne on his own civilian population. wonder why?

https://twitter.com/search?q=%20%23BunkerBoy&src=typed_query

#BunkerBoy

Silent Master
LOL!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/1/21277135/facebook-walkout-protest-virtual-president-donald-trump-posts

Imagine being so disconnected from reality that you walk out over Trump's comments instead of the Child Exploitation, Drugs, Human Trafficking, etc.

"No! The line is drawn HERE! This is TOO far! I'm out!"

Scribble
Originally posted by dadudemon
Imagine being so disconnected from reality that you walk out over Trump's comments instead of the Child Exploitation, Drugs, Human Trafficking, etc.

"No! The line is drawn HERE! This is TOO far! I'm out!" Twitter's censoring of Trump is hilarious too. There are loads of child exploitation rings operating from that site, and they do very little (basically nothing) to combat it. But when they gotta score a few Pure Morality points, just do a good old Orange Man Bad, that'll do it.

Surtur
"They won't censor the mean orange man waaaaaaaaaaah!"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
"They won't censor the mean orange man waaaaaaaaaaah!" No, mean orange mans racial dog whistling is disgusting. Big difference.

Surtur
Aww orange man mean, can't handle his words. Call the waaaahbulance. Assuming it's not busy attending to people injured by rioters.

Surtur
LOL!!!

I just love what this created. We got this gold in another thread:

Facebook employees disagree.

Well shit lol. That settles it. Facebook employees disagree.

Old Man Whirly!
Aww orange man mean, can't handle his words. Call the waaaahbulance. Assuming it's not busy attending to people injured by rioters. Orange man's words like many other race baiters and would be dictators are stoking division, hate and violence. The consequences are only starting.

Surtur
Orange man's words like many other race baiters and would be dictators are stoking division, hate and violence. The consequences are only starting.

Lol I love that you think some thug wasn't gonna riot and burn until he saw some shit Trump said. I love that you think some cop was gonna hold back until he read a Trump tweet.

Old Man Whirly!
Lol I love that you think some thug wasn't gonna riot and burn until he saw some shit Trump said. I love that you think some cop was gonna hold back until he read a Trump tweet. I love you think wars don't lead to words and violence.

Scribble
Orange man's words like many other race baiters and would be dictators are stoking division, hate and violence. The consequences are only starting. Trump is not useful, but the media are far more to blame than him in this case. And every case.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Scribble
Trump is not useful, but the media are far more to blame than him in this case. And every case. Disagree

Surtur
I love you think wars don't lead to words and violence.

I don't think a tweet from Trump has caused a non-violent person to suddenly get violent.

Scribble
Disagree I mean, you can disagree, but you're wrong.

Old Man Whirly!
I mean, you can disagree, but you're wrong. nah, I'm not.

Surtur
Trump is not useful, but the media are far more to blame than him in this case. And every case.

Bingo, they stir division far far more. If Trumps tweets are so bad? Stop f*cking covering them. Nobody said you had to cover them. If they're inciting violence stop talking about them.

But see, they don't really think they are inciting violence. That's the hilarious part here. They just wanna be little b*tches and whine. There are no words Trump could have uttered that would please these people. If he just said "This is awful, I hope everyone is okay, RIP George Floyd" we'd get weasels writing articles bringing up past "racist" comments. Cuz they always gotta whine. And if Trump doesn't give them anything to whine about today they'll just find something from yesterday or last week or last month to cry about.

Scribble
nah, I'm not. You can believe you're not wrong if you like, but you're still wrong. The mainstream media (and much of the indie media, too) thrives on division and unrest. It sells, so they stir things up in how they report these situations.

A riot gets bigger coverage than a protest.

Old Man Whirly!
You can believe you're not wrong if you like, but you're still wrong. The mainstream media (and much of the indie media, too) thrives on division and unrest. It sells, so they stir things up in how they report these situations.

A riot gets bigger coverage than a protest. I'm still right.

Scribble
Bingo, they stir division far far more. If Trumps tweets are so bad? Stop f*cking covering them. Nobody said you had to cover them. If they're inciting violence stop talking about them.

But see, they don't really think they are inciting violence. That's the hilarious part here. They just wanna be little b*tches and whine. There are no words Trump could have uttered that would please these people. If he just said "This is awful, I hope everyone is okay, RIP George Floyd" we'd get weasels writing articles bringing up past "racist" comments. Cuz they always gotta whine. And if Trump doesn't give them anything to whine about today they'll just find something from yesterday or last week or last month to cry about. I think they do know that they are inciting violence. Like I said, a riot sells better than a protest. It was likely to turn into a riot anyway, but they tipped the balance just at the right time. They're vultures.

Scribble
I'm still right. Disagree haermm

Old Man Whirly!
Disagree haermm O.K.

Scribble
O.K. That's racist.

Surtur
I think they do know that they are inciting violence. Like I said, a riot sells better than a protest. It was likely to turn into a riot anyway, but they tipped the balance just at the right time. They're vultures.

That's the other alternative yeah. Either they don't think these things incite violence or they do and just do not care.

And notice how differently they treated the "protesters" here? Lockdown protesters were called "suicidal" by the media. Even the peaceful protesters are not all wearing masks and they sure as hell aren't social distancing. Nobody in the media is talking about how they're gonna get grandma killed.

To be clear I don't care if they social distance and if they get infected well Darwin has injured his neck he's been nodding so much lately. However, the hypocrisy is quite clear. Peaceful lockdown protests got poo poo'ed more than riots.

Old Man Whirly!
That's racist. Only in the US as a sign.

cdtm
Facebook is clearly out of control, this justified protest being the latest example.

Time to regulate. thumb up

Surtur
Nope, media ain't out of control:

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1267295968900329472

Scribble
That's the other alternative yeah. Either they don't think these things incite violence or they do and just do not care.

And notice how differently they treated the "protesters" here? Lockdown protesters were called "suicidal" by the media. Even the peaceful protesters are not all wearing masks and they sure as hell aren't social distancing. Nobody in the media is talking about how they're gonna get grandma killed.

To be clear I don't care if they social distance and if they get infected well Darwin has injured his neck he's been nodding so much lately. However, the hypocrisy is quite clear. Peaceful lockdown protests got poo poo'ed more than riots. It's all just division again, though. Portray the right-wing protestors as dangers to society, gun-wielding freaks; portray Antifa as a bunch of superheroes saving the black man from Trump.

The media wants Helter Skelter to happen. Think of the viewing figures.

Surtur
It's all just division again, though. Portray the right-wing protestors as dangers to society, gun-wielding freaks; portray Antifa as a bunch of superheroes saving the black man from Trump.

The media wants Helter Skelter to happen. Think of the viewing figures.

And the gun wielders...didn't burn or attack or loot or riot lol.

And you had people wielding guns during the riots...protecting small businesses.

Never has the second amendment been so important and looking at how the cops retreated...from this moment on anyone who says "why do you need an AR-15" is a dumb motherf*cker.

Silent Master
And the gun wielders...didn't burn or attack or loot or riot lol.

And you had people wielding guns during the riots...protecting small businesses.

Never has the second amendment been so important and looking at how the cops retreated...from this moment on anyone who says "why do you need an AR-15" is a dumb motherf*cker.

Which is why I have a AR-15. I even have evil 60 and 100 round drums for it. evil face

dadudemon
Which is why I have a AR-15. I even have evil 60 and 100 round drums for it. evil face

Well...

If any of the KMC folks live near you, they can shelter in place with you* and you can protect them from the mean people.

*Yup, sounds like eye brow wiggling escapades, for sure.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well...

If any of the KMC folks live near you, they can shelter in place with you* and you can protect them from the mean people.

*Yup, sounds like eye brow wiggling escapades, for sure.

I'm saving up to build one of those 50's style bomb shelters so I have a place I can go to be protected from trumps tweets

Stringer

Those poor homeless people.

dadudemon
I'm saving up to build one of those 50's style bomb shelters so I have a place I can go to be protected from trumps tweets

crylaugh

Eon Blue
The Facebook employees acting in this childish fashion clearly indicates their level of butthurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.