Killmonger vs. Conan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Conan has his Darkhorse and Marvel feats

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Sword fight

Who wins

Stoic
Conan gets my vote. He always seems to win, and his strength is definitely within the superhuman zone. He once was able to actually overpower a full grown Silver Back gorilla, and break its neck with his bare hands. All he knows is sword fighting and he beat the very best in a time that swords and other weapons of that type were the only weapons that people used. For a mortal, he was near tireless, being able to swim for days without rest while hauling a full grown man to shore after their ship sank in the middle of an ocean.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Conan gets my vote. He always seems to win, and his strength is definitely within the superhuman zone. He once was able to actually overpower a full grown Silver Back gorilla, and break its neck with his bare hands. All he knows is sword fighting and he beat the very best in a time that swords and other weapons of that type were the only weapons that people used. For a mortal, he was near tireless, being able to swim for days without rest while hauling a full grown man to shore after their ship sank in the middle of an ocean.

This.

Conan wins for me.

CosmicComet

Gorillas are overrated.

Comic streets, killmonger included are easily above gorillas.

Surely Conan has better feats that that?

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Gorillas are overrated.

Comic streets, killmonger included are easily above gorillas.

Surely Conan has better feats that that?

Demon slayer, Warlock slayer, Dragon slayer, giant spider slayer, Werewolf slayer, God slayer.

DarkSaint85
I'm surprised you didn't just do a gorilla respect thread Stilt

Senor Cage
Conan

Old Man Whirly!
Conan easily.

Parmaniac
Demon slayer, Warlock slayer, Dragon slayer, giant spider slayer, Werewolf slayer, God slayer. Has he ever slayed a slayer?

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Has he ever slayed a slayer?

You mean a man slayer? Yes he has, and did it with his bare hands.

deathslash
Killmonger takes h2h. Conan takes it with weapons.

Parmaniac
You mean a man slayer? Yes he has, and did it with his bare hands. Conan is sliving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.