Who is the best marvel Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who is the best Marvel Superman rip off in terms of power, feats, and the closest to Clsrk own personality and mind set, the feats must hsve been accomplished in their normal non amped versions of themselves.
Hyperion
Sentry
Gladiator
Blue Marvel
Count Nefaria
Omega the unknown

And you can add anyone else from Marvel who closely resembles Superman.

wxyz
Hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by wxyz
Hulk. Evasive.

deft
I'd like add Sungod and Wonder Man.

In average, I think that Sentry is the most powerful.

TheHulkster
Hickman's Hyperion.

lawest9
Request to the mods, could you please correct the typo in the threads title to Superman, much appreciated.

-Pr-
Originally posted by lawest9
Request to the mods, could you please correct the typo in the threads title to Superman, much appreciated.

Done.

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Hickman's Hyperion.

Yeah, he's my favourite too.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by -Pr-
Done.

Yeah, he's my favourite too.

Decapitating Namor is the biggest thing that conflicts with this. Sungod seems to have the closest personality but has few feats.

carver9
Hyperion

-Pr-
Decapitating Namor is the biggest thing that conflicts with this. Sungod seems to have the closest personality but has few feats.

I thought he was the most interesting of the Superman copies, though I wouldn't say they're exactly alike, no.

carver9
Identical

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Done.

Yeah, he's my favourite too. And mine as well, thank you -pr-

carver9

He killed Thanos henchman as well.

Stoic
Personality wise Blue Marvel and Superman would likely be very good friends. Powerset goes to Hyperion, and Gladiator.

meep-meep
Squirrel Girl

lawest9
Just read up on Sun God and his fight with the Hulk, pretty impressive.

StiltmanFTW
Ethan Edwards.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Stoic
Personality wise Blue Marvel and Superman would likely be very good friends. Powerset goes to Hyperion, and Gladiator.

BM is sort of like Steel in personality. So I guess they would be friends. Thing is, BM is nearly 3 times Superman's age and they would have little in common.

lawest9
BM is sort of like Steel in personality. So I guess they would be friends. Thing is, BM is nearly 3 times Superman's age and they would have little in common. At the least they would have an healthy respect for one another.

Eon Blue
Sentry.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ethan Edwards.
thumb up

Poor Ethan would need a power bump but yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.