Why was the KKK never declared a terrorist organization like ANTIFA is now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Title. I don't support ANTIFA either for the record, but it begs the question.

Do they have some level of reach within the government perhaps, bribing to not make them illegal? Either way, them existing still (however obscure they may be now) only helps keep the systematic kind of racism against black people ongoing...

meep-meep
The KKK is a psychological disease. They are all terrorists and should be rounded up and identified as such.

Surtur
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Do they have some level of reach within the government perhaps, bribing to not make them illegal? Either way, them existing still (however obscure they may be now) only helps keep the systematic kind of racism against black people ongoing...

Antifa is not. Trump wants to do it, but it hasn't yet been done.

KKK was solely a domestic group so I think they couldn't be designated one. Same argument is being used for why Trump won't be able to designate antifa one.

eThneoLgrRnae
Antifa has members around the world so that argument doesn't really work for them. Anyway, while I certainly agree with Trump that Antifa should be labelled terrorists, I don't think it will be very effective in putting an end to their cowardly tactics. They can just change their outfits and call themselves something else if they don't like being called terrorists.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Antifa has members around the world so that argument doesn't really work for them. Anyway, while I certainly agree with Trump that Antifa should be labelled terrorists, I don't think it will be very effective in putting an end to their cowardly tactics. They can just change their outfits and call themselves something else if they don't like being called terrorists. durwank

cdtm
Just a guess: Because the KKK is insular and non violent.

You don't really see them in public, and as far as I know they haven't attacked anybody (If I'm wrong, I'd agree they absolutely should be a terrorist organization)

While Antifa reportedly does resort to physical violance. Whirl even posted an article that defended the practice. Doing it in the name of fighting neo-nazi's doesn't make it non violent.

And looking at someones hat is also a bad way to detect neo-nazi's.

dadudemon
KKK terrorism days are in the past. Since calling everything "terrorism" started, the KKK have long since become almost completely irrelevant.

They do not meet the definition of domestic terrorists.

Surtur
Trigger warning Tim Pool video:

Trump CAN Designate Antifa As Terror But There Are Worrying Questions About It

QvGegjzwCa4

Intriguing.

jaden_2.0
Antifa has members around the world so that argument doesn't really work for them. Anyway, while I certainly agree with Trump that Antifa should be labelled terrorists, I don't think it will be very effective in putting an end to their cowardly tactics. They can just change their outfits and call themselves something else if they don't like being called terrorists.

Just like when the KKK used to change their outfits everyday and called themselves "The Police" instead.

Disclaimer: Not Sting. I heard he's litigious.

Darth Thor
Because once theyre officially labelled terrorists its okay to shoot them all down.

And Trump cant think of any other way to deal with the situation.

Silent Master
They are terrorists, so what's the problem with calling them what they are?

eThneoLgrRnae
Because it obviously hurts certain snowflakes' fee fees. The thugs in Antifa are basically their heroes. They like having their delusional belief that all Antifa members are all little Captain America's (wearing black and carrying communist flags lol) fighting evil nazis lol.

They don't want to have this deeply delusional belief shattered.

cdtm
So notwithstanding Whirl's link to a well balanced article condoning violence...

Are we SURE that cases of violence against randoms is really Antifa? And not people dressed like Antifa, or unconnected trouble makers?

Because if you're going to label someone a terrorist, you really should have proof they're terrorizing anybody.

Silent Master
They claim to be Antifa and I don't here anyone from Antifa going "that isn't us" or disavowing these tactics.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Silent Master

And hows that exactly?

Is it Because theyre mostly black people committing these crimes?

Or is it because theyre fed up of the oppression and inequality on the black community which makes them have a cause?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor
And hows that exactly?

Or is it because theyre fed up of the oppression and inequality on the black community which makes them have a cause?

Why are you so racist?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
So notwithstanding Whirl's link to a well balanced article condoning violence...

Are we SURE that cases of violence against randoms is really Antifa? And not people dressed like Antifa, or unconnected trouble makers?

Because if you're going to label someone a terrorist, you really should have proof they're terrorizing anybody.

Which is why I think there should be a law against wearing masks in public. Oh, that's right... people "have to" wear masks now because of Coronavirus. Quite convenient, isn't it? It's almost like what has happened over the past six months or so has happened by design, eh?

But nah, that's just a crazy right-wing conspiracy theory ain't it? LoL.

dadudemon
And hows that exactly?

Wait a minute...

It's black people committing most of these looting and vandalism crimes? I didn't know that.

This is a "fact" that would get me into trouble in polite conversation unless it is true. I saw some of the arrest photos - looked like people from many ethnic backgrounds but I didn't see anything that stood out as "yeah, most of these criminals are black." Might be my own bias looking for all the young, white, anarchists in those photos.*

*Which, to Silent Master's point, would also make me a bit racist which I will not deny.

Darth Thor
Oh so this ones great.

Donald Rumsfeld back in 2003 regarding Looting in Iraq:

https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/2003/04/11/Rumsfeld-Looting-is-transition-to-freedom/63821050097983/?spt=su&or=btn_fb&ur3=1

While no one condones looting, on the other hand, one can understand the pent up feelings that may result from decades of repression and people who have had members of their family killed by that regime, for them to be taking their feelings out on that regime.

And I dont think theres anyone in any of those pictures.... (who wouldnt) accept it as part of the price of getting from a repressed regime to freedom.

^ Sounds like a lefty apologist for terrorism.

Darth Thor
Why are you so racist?

Ill take that as a deflection.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait a minute...

It's black people committing most of these looting and vandalism crimes? I didn't know that.

This is a "fact" that would get me into trouble in polite conversation unless it is true. I saw some of the arrest photos - looked like people from many ethnic backgrounds but I didn't see anything that stood out as "yeah, most of these criminals are black." Might be my own bias looking for all the young, white, anarchists in those photos.*

*Which, to Silent Master's point, would also make me a bit racist which I will not deny.

So its not mostly the black community rioting here?

Interesting.

Its fine ill take the flack for being racist in assuming that.

Silent Master
Ill take that as a deflection.

I'll take that as an admission.

dadudemon
So its not mostly the black community rioting here?

Interesting.

Its fine ill take the flack for being racist in assuming that.

Could be a mixed bag: maybe some cities have ratios different than others.

Darth Thor
I'll take that as an admission.

Yeah the guy who wants to brand anti-fascists (but not actual fascists) as terrorists is clearly not the racist here.

Could be a mixed bag: maybe some cities have ratios different than others.

Point stands. Peeps wanna brand black protestors and those who stand with them (which apparently only lefties do), as terrorists.

But not the cops who kill black people. Or the fascists, or White supremacists.

And then this would give the Army/police free reign to shoot down protestors.

Anyone who doesnt see a) the double standards against coloured people OR b) the moral ambiguity of throwing the word terrorist around like that...

really needs their head examined.

Silent Master
Yeah the guy who wants to brand anti-fascists (but not actual fascists) as terrorists is clearly not the racist here.

I want to label terrorists as terrorists.

dadudemon
I want to label terrorists as terrorists.

I want to terrorize the Antifa terrorists by running up to them, dressed like a Boomer, with student loan past-due bills for degrees that are not relevant to earning money, memes that tell them they need to take responsibility for their actions and choices, and research that shows extreme forms of "protest" actually makes people not want to support the cause.

Surtur

I think I understand the rules.

Those on the left shouldn't be called terrorists.

Islamic terrorists shouldn't be called Islamic terrorists either.

It's just the white supremacists who should be deemed terrorists.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I think I understand the rules.

Those on the left shouldn't be called terrorists.

Islamic terrorists shouldn't be called Islamic terrorists either.

It's just the white supremacists who should be deemed terrorists.

Pretty much, yeah.... special rules for those on the left vs those on the right. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Pretty much, yeah.... special rules for those on the left vs those on the right. thumb up durwank

Surtur
Just be honest nobody here who objects to the rioters being called terrorists and who tried to defend Obama not calling out the islamic radical terrorists as islamic radical terrorists would have a problem calling white supremacists terrorists.

Robtard
Oh so this ones great.

Donald Rumsfeld back in 2003 regarding Looting in Iraq:

https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/2003/04/11/Rumsfeld-Looting-is-transition-to-freedom/63821050097983/?spt=su&or=btn_fb&ur3=1

While no one condones looting, on the other hand, one can understand the pent up feelings that may result from decades of repression and people who have had members of their family killed by that regime, for them to be taking their feelings out on that regime.

And I dont think theres anyone in any of those pictures.... (who wouldnt) accept it as part of the price of getting from a repressed regime to freedom.

^ Sounds like a lefty apologist for terrorism.

Nice find thumb up

Darth Thor
Just be honest nobody here who objects to the rioters being called terrorists and who tried to defend Obama not calling out the islamic radical terrorists as islamic radical terrorists would have a problem calling white supremacists terrorists.

No I wouldnt.

Rioters are not Terrorists. They are violent protestors.

No one objects to calling a terrorist who is Muslim a plain Terrorist. Obama was simply appealing not to use the Islamic pre-fix just like even Trump wouldnt argue calling Antifa- Black terrorists. Its just a courteous thing to not provoke an entire race or religion through provocative language which doesnt even bother terrorists in the slightest.

Theres just no way to spin White Supremacy though lol. You can have peaceful protestors and peaceful Muslims, but a White Supremacist is by definition a f***ing racist lmao. Why youd want to defend them is beyond me.

So no if youre trying to point out hypocrisy or double standards this is not the area to focus on.

Robtard
To answer the thread. Because the KKK largely voted for Trump in 2016; Trump needs those votes again for 2020.

David Duke: Trump win a great victory for 'our people'

Old Man Whirly!
Only people violent here are the PoPo

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/02/washington-protest-church-trump-photo-military-force-sanchez-pkg-vpx.cnn

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
To answer the thread. Because the KKK largely voted for Trump in 2016; Trump needs those votes again for 2020.

And of course you have actual proof that they mostly voted from Trump, don't you? Sure, of course you do robbie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
And of course you have actual proof that they mostly voted from Trump, don't you? Sure, of course you do robbie. roll eyes (sarcastic) durwank

Surtur
No I wouldnt.

No one objects to calling a terrorist who is Muslim a plain Terrorist. Obama was simply appealing not to use the Islamic pre-fix just like even Trump wouldnt argue calling Antifa- Black terrorists. Its just a courteous thing to not provoke an entire race or religion through provocative language which doesnt even bother terrorists in the slightest.

Theres just no way to spin White Supremacy though lol. You can have peaceful protestors and peaceful Muslims, but a White Supremacist is by definition a f***ing racist lmao. Why youd want to defend them is beyond me.

So no if youre trying to point out hypocrisy or double standards this is not the area to focus on.

I just don't believe you, sorry.

Robtard
And of course you have actual proof that they mostly voted from Trump, don't you? Sure, of course you do robbie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HYG, sport:

"This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back, we're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump, and that's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back and that's what we gotta do." -David Duke 2017

Surtur
Thank god Duke didn't ever show support for Ilhan Omar.

Would be embarrassing.

Old Man Whirly!
HYG, sport:

"This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back, we're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump, and that's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back and that's what we gotta do." -David Duke 2017 #Gottem

Robtard
Thank god Duke didn't ever show support for Ilhan Omar.

Would be embarrassing. Would be embarrassing for Duke and every Trumper. She's one of them "brown Muslims", you know, the people they routinely disparage.

eThneoLgrRnae
David Duke may've supported Trump in 2016 but not I'm not buying the claim that the KKK as a whole did.

Old Man Whirly!
David Duke may've supported Trump in 2016 but not I'm not buying the claim that the KKK as a whole did. durwank

Robtard
Star/fly is living in denial as usual

Old Man Whirly!
Star/fly is living in denial as usual Starfly = dur

Robtard
No I wouldnt.

Come on now, you do have a solid feeling why he defends White supremacist...

Surtur
Come on now: anyone saying I defended white supremacists is unintelligent.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie is still calling me "Star/Fly" because he can't make up his mind exactly which one I am lol.

Poor robbie is so confused lol.

Robtard
https://media.tenor.com/images/aa7dd6dee5130c2a6c994d5b78376947/tenor.gif

Surtur
Robbie is still calling me "Star/Fly" because he can't make up his mind exactly which one I am lol.

Poor robbie is so confused lol.

I know they will show me defending white supremacists, none of this inferior "you implied it". Flat out evidence.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, not getting involved in your trolling games, robbie.

eThneoLgrRnae
I know they will show me defending white supremacists, none of this inferior "you implied it". Flat out evidence.

Nah, they won't. You know they won't. Just like they never show proof of Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Tommy Robinson, or Alex Jones being racist, either.

Surtur
Nah, they won't. You know they won't. Just like they never show proof of Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Tommy Robinson, or Alex Jones being racist, either.

It's almost like you're implying they'll just gas light and pretend the reason I was bringing up white supremacists was a defense of them and not merely to highlight how they treat violent thugs on the left vs white supremacists.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's almost like you're implying they'll just gas light and pretend the reason I was bringing up white supremacists was a defense of them and not merely to highlight how they treat violent thugs on the left vs white supremacists.

Yep, I am.

Surtur
Yep, I am.

That's akin to calling them unintelligent tho

https://i.giphy.com/media/Nm8ZPAGOwZUQM/giphy.webp

eThneoLgrRnae
That's akin to calling them unintelligent tho

https://i.giphy.com/media/Nm8ZPAGOwZUQM/giphy.webp

Well, if the shoe fits...

Cute kitty, btw. I love cats.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah, not getting involved in your trolling games, robbie. durwank

cdtm
Well, if the shoe fits...

Cute kitty, btw. I love cats.

My dog loves cats too.

Surtur
Rare pic of CDTM's dog:

https://i.imgur.com/rMbnKay.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
My dog loves cats too.

"Likes" as in likes to eat them or actually likes in a friendly way?

cdtm
Yes.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes.

Yes, he likes to eat them or yes, he likes in a friendly way?

Eon Blue
Does LoneRanger like me?

Surtur
Phase 1: businesses do curbside pick up

Phase 2: thousands of animals riot and burn

Phase 3: Churches and gyms allowed at 25% capacity

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Does LoneRanger like me?

Occasionally, you're alright. Then, at other times, you're somewhat of a dick, kind of.

Certainly like you a lot more than I like Bash, Rob, and Pooty, if that's any consolation.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

great topic and point, which i'm sure you figured out why it was opportunistically deflected. there are no racists on this forum, btw. oh except for "der left"

Surtur
^He's not very bright, which of the usual suspects wants to agree with him first?

Come on, I know one of you sad souls is browsing the forum(maybe on invisible mode). Come agree smile

Silent Master
I agree, Antifa are likely both racist and terrorists.

Surtur
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9dce6926d8bcb5440a05aed97c7aca2a/tenor.gif

jaden_2.0

TERRORACISTS!!!!

Eon Blue
Occasionally, you're alright. Then, at other times, you're somewhat of a dick, kind of.

Certainly like you a lot more than I like Bash, Rob, and Pooty, if that's any consolation.

thumb up you seem to be a pretty solid dude despite some differences we may have. I despise the way they always react to your comments.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
TERRORACISTS!!!!

This is actually a more accurate name for them than anti-fascists.

jaden_2.0
This is actually a more accurate name for them than anti-fascists.

You can't use it. I trademarked it. I'll sue your ass if you use it.

See you in court.

jaden_2.0

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
thumb up you seem to be a pretty solid dude despite some differences we may have. I despise the way they always react to your comments.

Thank you, but I'm a big boy (big enough, anyway) and it doesn't have any real effect on me except to make me laugh on occasion. I don't let people online get to me all that much.

Darth Thor

Because theyre mostly black right?

eThneoLgrRnae

Pretty sure that Antifa is mostly made-up of white, scrawny beta-males.

meep-meep
Pretty sure that Antifa is mostly made-up of white, scrawny beta-males.

My thoughts as well.

Surtur
KKK has just announced they are renaming themselves Anti-Ra.

Now they can't be racist, it's in the name guys.

Silent Master

You keep trying to make this about race, why are you so racist?

Darth Thor
You keep trying to make this about race, why are you so racist?

Actually youve done that by naming a group of black criminals as terrorists, yet not naming the murderous cops the same thing.

So dont worry, I get the basis of your logic.

meep-meep
The KKK has a long history of inciting violence. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them masquerade as antifa scumbags. It's my opinion that antifa is a purely opportunistic anarchist movement that relishes mayhem.

meep-meep

thumb up

meep-meep

Pretty sure most antifa demonstrations have a "white" majority.

People with African heritage can be racist too you know.

Silent Master
Actually youve done that by naming a group of black criminals as terrorists, yet not naming the murderous cops the same thing.

So dont worry, I get the basis of your logic.

Where did I name a group of black criminals terrorists?

Old Man Whirly!
Where did I name a group of black criminals terrorists? gtfooh

dadudemon

Depends on their motivations.

For some, yes. For others, no - they are organizing and pushing these efforts to terrorize.

Still, to the victims of their vandalism, looting, and violence, they view them almost universally as terrorists. And we should take into consideration how these victims feel and not tell them how they are allowed to feel - it's part of how this mess started to begin with.

dadudemon

Definitely will turn the tides for the election. Their votes will surely push Trump to victory.

HYG, sport:

"This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back, we're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump, and that's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back and that's what we gotta do." -David Duke 2017

They should definitely support Omar because she's an anti-semite and they definitely have common ground, there.

Old Man Whirly!

For some, yes. For others, no - they are organizing and pushing these efforts to terrorize.

Still, to the victims of their vandalism, looting, and violence, they view them almost universally as terrorists. And we should take into consideration how these victims feel and not tell them how they are allowed to feel - it's part of how this mess started to begin with. You're missing his distinction DDM.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You're missing his distinction DDM.

Feel free to outline, in detail, how I missed his distinction. In order to do that, you'd also have to disassemble my perspective - which is a direct response to his "distinction" - using formal definitions of "terrorism" while sticking to facts of the situations.

If you're being genuine, you should be able to do this without much effort.

Old Man Whirly!
Feel free to outline, in detail, how I missed his distinction. In order to do that, you'd also have to disassemble my perspective - which is a direct response to his "distinction" - using formal definitions of "terrorism" while sticking to facts of the situations.

If you're being genuine, you should be able to do this without much effort. why would I outline what you already know DDM?

Silent Master
gtfooh

Feel free to help him find the quote.

Old Man Whirly!
Feel free to help him find the quote. gtfooh

dadudemon
why would I outline what you already know DDM?

It's okay: I already knew you weren't an honest actor. Which is why I asked you to clarify in honest terms.

smile

Darth Thor

Still, to the victims of their vandalism, looting, and violence, they view them almost universally as terrorists. And we should take into consideration how these victims feel and not tell them how they are allowed to feel - it's part of how this mess started to begin with.

Sure and im certain George Floyd felt terrorised by Derek Chauvin. Theres simply no way to spin the double standards on race here, which is the root cause of this mess in the first place.

Carrying on playing the double standards game isnt going to resolve anything, and just make matters worse in the long term.

Although in the short term it will fix the looting problem as the looters will all just be shot down as terrorists. Amongst a ton of peaceful protestors as well.

Old Man Whirly!
Theres simply no way to spin the double standards on race here, which is the root cause of this mess in the first place.

You don't know DDM...

dadudemon
Sure and im certain George Floyd felt terrorised by Derek Chauvin.

You've got it. thumb up

But I referred to two different kinds of terrorism in my reply.

Although in the short term it will fix the looting problem as the looters will all just be shot down as terrorists. Amongst a ton of peaceful protestors as well.

Regardless of the people on the ground doing the actual crime and who is or is not behind inciting the criminals to commit those crimes, the peaceful protesters are DEFINITELY getting lumped in with the criminals. There are dozens of videos floating around on the net with the peaceful protesters shutting down the Antifa terrorists and the violence instigators. They are not having it. And, to me, that's American and they are patriots.

Robtard
Sure and im certain George Floyd felt terrorised by Derek Chauvin. Theres simply no way to spin the double standards on race here, which is the root cause of this mess in the first place.

Carrying on playing the double standards game isnt going to resolve anything, and just make matters worse in the long term.

Bingo.

Also my concern, people labelled as "terrorist" and shot when they're just peacefully protesting or being criminals and stealing shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.