Trump in Epsteins "little black book" say anonymous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://en.as.com/en/2020/06/01/other_sports/1591000911_332154.html

Wow!

Silent Master
alien

Old Man Whirly!
Fascinating

Adam_PoE
According to the leaks, he raped multiple children, both boys and girls. The Q-Tards are probably melting down right now.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
According to the leaks, he raped multiple children, both boys and girls. The Q-Tards are probably melting down right now. Do you have a link Adam?

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.india.com/viral/anonymous-hacktivists-return-after-george-floyd-murder-expose-files-on-donald-trumps-child-trafficking-princess-dianas-alleged-killing-4047847/

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Do you have a link Adam?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

https://www.coreysdigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Jeffrey-Epsteins-Little-Black-Book-unredacted.pdf

Old Man Whirly!
Bloody hell...

If proven, this is going to make Savile look like nothing.

Bashar Teg
my jesus f*ck jawdrop

Old Man Whirly!
I guess we perhaps know what happened to Epstein now.

Old Man Whirly!
It needs to be corroborated, just looking at the alleged Black Book now...

****, ****, ****! If it's a hoax it's an amazing one!

Robtard
According to the leaks, he raped multiple children, both boys and girls. The Q-Tards are probably melting down right now.

There's definitely the one woman who gave her deposition during the lawsuit of what Trump did to her when she was 13.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
There's definitely the one woman who gave her deposition during the lawsuit of what Trump did to her when she was 13. Trumpers will deflect but... seriously, what am I looking at here. The FBI must investigate this.

Robtard
It needs to be corroborated, just looking at the alleged Black Book now...

****, ****, ****! If it's a hoax it's an amazing one!

Of course it does.

What's sad, Trumpers will completely dismiss this as having zero chance of being true, yet they frothed at Pizzagate and believed the wikileaks dump stories eg that Clinton was into blood orgies, she ate "semen cakes" during "dark rituals" etc.

Old Man Whirly!
Of course it does.

What's sad, Trumpers will completely dismiss this as having zero chance of being true, yet they frothed at Pizzagate and believed the wikileaks dump stories eg that Clinton was into blood orgies, she ate "semen cakes" during "dark rituals" etc. yeah, their double standards are hilarious, but evidence indicates ring wingers are damaged emphatically.

BrolyBlack
Funny how Joe Biden gropes women as children on camera and its ignored and deemed as fake but dark corners on the internet are deemed as authentic

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Funny how Joe Biden gropes women as children on camera and its ignored and deemed as fake but dark corners on the internet are deemed as authentic Broly, this is not an either or here. Do you think this black book is real.

Could Trump have done all this?

BrolyBlack

You actually believe Trump raped young boyslaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
deflection will help

BrolyBlack
Broly, this is not an either or here. Do you think this black book is real.

Could Trump have done all this?

No of coarse not, the fact you believe it is honestly sick. Are you just gaslighting here and bored?

Old Man Whirly!
You actually believe Trump raped young boyslaughing out loud let's see, we need this corroborated. Like with other things, we don't know yet.

Robtard
Funny how Joe Biden gropes women as children on camera and its ignored and deemed as fake but dark corners on the internet are deemed as authentic

Actually, that's what earned him the name "Creepy Joe". But smelling hair and rubbing a shoulder isn't rape, it's outright creepy though.

But hey, you had to deflect from Trump. Whirly called it.

Old Man Whirly!
Stage 1, is the black book real? Stage 2 a Heidi Fleiss style investigation.

BrolyBlack
let's see, we need this corroborated. Like with other things, we don't know yet.

No you believe it

BrolyBlack

Robtard
No of coarse not, the fact you believe it is honestly sick. Are you just gaslighting here and bored?

Why is believing Trump raped a child seen as "honestly sick", but believing Clinton ran a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that doesn't have a basement to begin with?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I guess we perhaps know what happened to Epstein now.

From November 2019:

So everyone agrees, Trump had Epstein killed so Jeffrey wouldn't talk.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
From November 2019:

hardly a prophesy, sir.

Old Man Whirly!
Bang on Rob! thumb up you called it.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hardly a prophesy, sir.

Don't steal my thunder thumb downOriginally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bang on Rob! thumb up you called it.

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
First of all, how can Clinton run a basement pedo ring out of a pizza parlor that has no basement? This story was also started by a known alt-Right troll.

Why do you believe Pizzagate is real, yet immediately dismiss this far more plausible story about Trump?

I also said these Trump claims need to be corroborated. Broly doesn't want to read that.

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
This is hilariously disgusting, if it can be proven and brought to court I want someone to record the amount of KFC Trump would consume while talking in the third person to make himself feel better.

Bashar Teg
Don't steal my thunder thumb down

thumb up

not trying to steal your thunder. you did indeed call it

many of us called it, dingus

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
This is hilariously disgusting, if it can be proven and brought to court I want someone to record the amount of KFC Trump would consume while talking in the third person to make himself feel better. it's definately disgusting, if true and we don't know it is... for me, it's far from hilarious. But I get you. thumb up

Bashar Teg
This is hilariously disgusting, if it can be proven and brought to court I want someone to record the amount of KFC Trump would consume while talking in the third person to make himself feel better.

first u.s. president to commit suicide? (by cholesterol?)

snowdragon

He's a greasy slob. You know one of the worst things that Trump plays as though its a strength, Trump doesn't drink or do drugs (supposedly.) Yet most of the people that do CRAZY f-d shit like that are normally taking massive amounts of drugs.

dadudemon

By HCQ + high saturated and carb diet.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
By HCQ + high saturated and carb diet. I think Trump is a human cockroach and would never self terminate, he is like "the human" from Jack Reacher, he'd offer up his flabby ass hole to survive. Still don't know if he really is a Paedo yet though, it needs looking into, don't see he'll be able to obstruct this investigation.

Bashar Teg
I think Trump is a human cockroach and would never self terminate, he is like "the human" from Jack Reacher, he'd offer up his flabby ass hole to survive. Still don't know if he really is a Paedo yet though, it needs looking into, don't see he'll be able to obstruct this investigation.

disagree

"make it easy on yourself, norton!"

Adam_PoE
There's definitely the one woman who gave her deposition during the lawsuit of what Trump did to her when she was 13.

Apparently, Epstein and Trump played some kind of game, and the winner got to rape her. And that is not he most egregious thing in there.

Robtard
I think Trump is a human cockroach and would never self terminate, he is like "the human" from Jack Reacher, he'd offer up his flabby ass hole to survive. Still don't know if he really is a Paedo yet though, it needs looking into, don't see he'll be able to obstruct this investigation.

The FBI needs to be given every resource and an investigation into the veracity of this "black book" needs to be proven or disproved. This needs to happen before the election.

I honestly feel that even a Trump loving FBI agent working on the investigation would turn their back on Trump if any one of these claims were proven true.

Adam_PoE
You actually believe Trump raped young boyslaughing out loud

I did not say what I believed. I only reported what was in the leaks.

Old Man Whirly!
disagree

"make it easy on yourself, norton!" He would never shoot himself... he is God Emperor Trump.

snowdragon
Tie him up and give him the gluttony treatment from the movie seven or maybe lust......that one was scary as hell too

Robtard
Apparently, Epstein and Trump played some kind of game, and the winner got to rape her. And that is not he most egregious thing in there.

I read a little bit of her deposition and then I stopped. Beyond sick what Trump allegedly did.

Old Man Whirly!
The FBI needs to be given every resource and an investigation into the veracity of this "black book" needs to be proven or disproved. This needs to happen before the election.

I honestly feel that even a Trump loving FBI agent working on the investigation would turn their back on Trump is any one of these claims were proven true. Me too.

Adam_PoE
He's a greasy slob. You know one of the worst things that Trump plays as though its a strength, Trump doesn't drink or do drugs (supposedly.) Yet most of the people that do CRAZY f-d shit like that are normally taking massive amounts of drugs.

He does not take street drugs. He thinks he is not an addict, because his Adderall is prescribed.

Bashar Teg
He would never shoot himself... he is God Emperor Trump.

i was picturing the shawshank scene, bit instead it's trump frantically shoveling fried chicken and big macs into his mouth

Old Man Whirly!
i was picturing the shawshank scene, bit instead it's trump frantically shoveling fried chicken and big macs into his mouth Haha The Farraly brothers need to direct! laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Strawman
You dodged my question. Anyhow. First of all, how can Clinton run a basement pedo ring out of a pizza parlor that has no basement? This story was also started by a known alt-Right troll and it nearly cost an innocent man his life.

Why do you believe Pizzagate is real, yet immediately dismiss this far more plausible story about Trump?

I also said these Trump claims need to be corroborated.

When did I say Clinton ran a pedo ring in a pizza place?

Old Man Whirly!
When did I say Clinton ran a pedo ring in a pizza place? roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh Broly...

dadudemon

I legit laughed for a while at the name you changed Robtard to.

Subtle humor, best humor

Bashar Teg
...but it should have read "strawman kicker" or "strawman burner" or something of the like.

if robtard is named strawman, then that would mean he was being strawmanned

Old Man Whirly!
...but it should have read "strawman kicker" or "strawman burner" or something of the like.

if robtard is named strawman, then that would mean he was being strawmanned laughing out loud thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Back to topic... Broly, do you think any of this is possible?

Robtard

Back in 2016 during the election when it came out. You also believed all the wikileaks stories concerning Clinton, even the insane farfetched ones. But if you want to pretend you didn't, sure.

dadudemon

I think the Clintons and Trump were involved with Epstein's "adventures." But far more people were than just those 2 groups.

And I am not 100% sure Epstein killed himself or that he is even dead.

Bashar Teg
here, like this:

Originally posted by Strawman Strangler
Funny how Joe Biden gropes women as children on camera and its ignored and deemed as fake but dark corners on the internet are deemed as authentic Originally posted by Strawman Assassin
You actually believe Trump raped young boyslaughing out loud Originally posted by Broly, First of His Name, Breaker of Strawmen

Old Man Whirly!
I think the Clintons and Trump were involved with Epstein's "adventures." But far more people were than just those 2 groups.

And I am not 100% sure Epstein killed himself or that he is even dead. Broly flogged Clinton conspiracies to death tbh. It's certainly possible he was involved.

He is past news though, Trump is the President now. This needs to be looked at before the election.

dadudemon
Broly flogged Clinton conspiracies to death tbh. It's certainly possible he was involved.

He is past news though, Trump is the President now. This needs to be looked at before the election.

I think it was both Clintons, not just Bill.

We have no hope of deposing Trump for any legitimate reasons. We are stuck with Trump for 4 more years no matter how hard the Dems, Hollywood, and the MSM struggle against him. They just make him stronger with every failed coup. The Dems need to find someone for 2024 and focus on congressional seats.

Robtard
Broly flogged Clinton conspiracies to death tbh. It's certainly possible he was involved.

It does. If Bill Clinton (or anyone else) gets exposed along the way, so be it. Burn all these pedos, this has nothing to do with parties and politics.

dadudemon
It does. If Bill Clinton (or anyone else) gets exposed along the way, so be it. Burn all these pedos, this has nothing to do with parties and politics.

thumb up

Let's hope Yang and Tulsi aren't in that wake, though, because I support and like both of them as people.

BrolyBlack
Back in 2016 during the election when it came out. You also believed all the wikileaks stories concerning Clinton, even the insane farfetched ones. But if you want to pretend you didn't, sure.

Quote me saying I believe in pizza gate

BrolyBlack

Not at all

BrolyBlack
I did not say what I believed. I only reported what was in the leaks.

You believe it though, or deny it

eThneoLgrRnae
Pizza gate is actually real. It's just that the location which was targeted by that unhinged guy with the gun was a decoy from where it was actually taking place.

It was a set-up meant to discredit the claims about Pizzagate. Not sure whether or not it was being run by Clinton though. It may've been someone else.

Oh, and Alex Jones is not alt-right no matter how many times people keep accusing him of being so.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Pizza gate is actually real. It's just that the location which was targeted by that crazy guy was a decoy from where it was actually taking place. durwank

Old Man Whirly!
Not at all Why?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Would you mind cutting the shit as well?

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
what about girls, where does it get ridiculous?

You think Trump rapes young girls to?

eThneoLgrRnae
If PB believed in Satan he would probably think it was Trump lol.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
broly, it's absolutely fine and okay that you don't believe it. noted.

eThneoLgrRnae
The crazy ideas come mostly from the left though, Broly.

BrolyBlack
broly, it's absolutely fine and okay that you don't believe it. noted.

Sarcasm, gaslighting?

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg
Sarcasm, gaslighting?

no just saying your opinion is valid; however you won't succeed in chasing away the topic via spamming that opinion. it's pretty yuge

BrolyBlack
no just saying your opinion is valid; however you won't succeed in chasing away the topic via spamming that opinion. it's pretty yuge

Im actually not going to. I posted because of a bait post on the first page, I’ve said my bit.

Old Man Whirly!
Im actually not going to. I posted because of a bait post on the first page, I’ve said my bit. Fair enough mate, whilst I despise Trump, I wonder what him being found guilty of this would do to the soul of America.

Bashar Teg
Im actually not going to. I posted because of a bait post on the first page, I’ve said my bit.

that's cool thumb up

i too have enough skepticism to not take everything on the internet at face value. i do suspect that it's true however. too many connections between those two. maybe with ol' billy boy clinton as well.

wonder if we'll see two presidential suicides for the price of one

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
that's cool thumb up

i too have enough skepticism to not take everything on the internet at face value. i do suspect that it's true however. too many connections between those two. maybe with ol' billy boy clinton as well.

wonder if we'll see two presidential suicides for the price of one Pretty much my thoughts, let's see. These people are probably untouchable regardless.

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!
already expressed the possibility of both. also expressed the possibility that it's all a fabrication, so not sure why that response.... thumb up we also have to acknowledge it could all be covered up.

Bashar Teg
hopefully this will raise enough public interest to make the full content of that black book public knowledge, unredacted. whether or not trump is in it, it's a book full of high power sex criminals, and it shouldn't be hidden and locked away in some indiana jones government warehouse for none to see.

Old Man Whirly!
hopefully this will raise enough public interest to make the full content of that black book public knowledge, unredacted. whether or not trump is in it, it's a book full of high power sex criminals, and it shouldn't be hidden and locked away in some indiana jones government warehouse for none to see. no, it shouldn't he is definately in what was posted online. I wont repost for obvious reasons, but I downloaded it.

Bashar Teg
no, it shouldn't he is definately in what was posted online. I wont repost for obvious reasons, but I downloaded it.

i know, and we share the same opinion, but as with everything leaked online (especially as someone who makes a living editing images), i can't be 100% certain. more like 97.9% laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
i know, and we share the same opinion, but as with everything leaked online (especially as someone who makes a living editing images), i can't be 100% certain. more like 97.9% laughing out loud I have no expertise in this, but my gut agrees with your expertise.

Bashar Teg
I have no expertise in this, but my gut agrees with you expertise.

not claiming expertise. just saying anything can be forged. now deepfake is taking that shit to a new level.

trump could clear his name in minutes by ordering the release of the book,

>>>>>>>UNREDACTED<<<<<<<

for the sake of public knowledge

*edit* of course that vault will never be opened, and we both suspect why

Old Man Whirly!
not claiming expertise. just saying anything can be forged. now deepfake is taking that shit to a new level.

trump could clear his name in minutes by ordering the release of the book,

>>>>>>>UNREDACTED<<<<<<<

for the sake of public knowledge

*edit* of course that vault will never be opened, and we both suspect why clearly though you know more than someone like me on this, all I have to be honest is fee fees, come at me Surt!

You are bang on as well about how easy he could shelve all this.

Robtard
Fair enough mate, whilst I despise Trump, I wonder what him being found guilty of this would do to the soul of America.

I'd feel no personal embarrassment, I didn't vote for Trump who had 20+ allegations of being a sexual predator and then was caught on a hot microphone bragging about it.

Old Man Whirly!
I'd feel no personal embarrassment, I didn't vote for Trump who had 20+ allegations of being a sexual predator and then was caught on a hot microphone bragging about it. But for almost 50% of the American voters, I like to hope not population they are strongly emotionally invested in this man.

dadudemon
I'd feel no personal embarrassment, I didn't vote for Trump who had 20+ allegations of being a sexual predator and then was caught on a hot microphone bragging about it.

Neither did I. It's really nice up here on this moral high ground.

Silent Master and I are barbecuing up here.

Bashar Teg
even if your moral ground was 200 feet below sea level, you could still comfortably enjoy your barbecue, far far FAR above this shit

Old Man Whirly!
even if your moral ground was 200 feet below sea level, you could still comfortably enjoy your barbecue, far far FAR above this shit DDM's far right Gaslighting aside... laughing out loud

Robtard
Are we still pretending SM isn't a Trumper. Okay then.

dadudemon
Are we still pretending SM isn't a Trumper. Okay then.

If you could point me to posts of Silent Master shilling for Trump and indicating he voted for or plans to vote for Trump, I will amend my position, obviously.

I don't see every single argument/post you guys might have with him in the GDF so it's possible he's shilled pro-Trump stuff and I wasn't aware.

Old Man Whirly!
If you could point me to posts of Silent Master shilling for Trump and indicating he voted for or plans to vote for Trump, I will amend my position, obviously.

I don't see every single argument/post you guys might have with him in the GDF so it's possible he's shilled pro-Trump stuff and I wasn't aware. not playing timewaster troll games DDM.

dadudemon
DDM's far right Gaslighting aside... laughing out loud

If you could quote a post of mine where I did far-right gaslighting?

smile

Old Man Whirly!
If you could quote a post of mine where I did far-right gaslighting?

smile Not playing your timewaster troll games DDM. smile

dadudemon
not playing timewaster troll games DDM.

Oh, you hold this position, too?

Then, please do, post some of Silent Master's posts where he was shilling for Trump and indicating he voted for or plans to vote for Trump.

Robtard

I don't see every single argument/post you guys might have with him in the GDF so it's possible he's shilled pro-Trump stuff and I wasn't aware.

He mostly shadow defends Trump, but isn't above derailments and whataboutry tactics either when something is not going well for Trump. I hope it's just his shit-trolling.

(I know you know this)

dadudemon
Not playing your timewaster troll games DDM. smile

So you can lie about stuff people said and everyone is just supposed to take your word for it? smile

Old Man Whirly!
He mostly shadow defends Trump, but isn't above derailments and whataboutry tactics either when something is not going well for Trump.

(I know you know this) thumb up

dadudemon
He mostly shadow defends Trump, but isn't above derailments and whataboutry tactics either when something is not going well for Trump.

(I know you know this)

It's similar to what I do which is better characterized as pointing out the mass anti-factual hysteria surrounding Trump - TDS is real.

A similar hysteria that surrounded Obama but no one called me an alt-right gaslighter when I would debunk the anti-factual stuff about him.

hmm

It's not being a Trumper - not in the slightest.

Robtard
Derailments and whataboutry tactics is not what you just mentioned. You know this; we both know this.

As I said, I hope it's just shit-trolling on his part.

Adam_PoE

He should know better than to put out challenges like this. Someone with a legendary memory might start posting direct quotes.

Old Man Whirly!
It's similar to what I do which is better characterized as pointing out the mass anti-factual hysteria surrounding Trump - TDS is real.

A similar hysteria that surrounded Obama but no one called me an alt-right gaslighter when I would debunk the anti-factual stuff about him.

hmm

It's not being a Trumper - not in the slightest. this is kind of past its sell by if half the shit being shovelled today is true. For TDS read doesn't like a possible paedo attempted dictator who is doing things his own staff cant cope with and get sacked regularly over.

Old Man Whirly!
He should know better than to put out challenges like this. Someone with a legendary memory might start posting direct quotes. Trumpers got to Trump. The rest of us want to know if he is a paedo.

Robtard
He should know better than to put out challenges like this. Someone with a legendary memory might start posting direct quotes.

We're getting along now, so there's no need to ruin that over this.

dadudemon
Derailments and whataboutry tactics is not what you just mentioned. You know this; we both know this.

Okay, I'll move on, then.

As I said, I hope it's just shit-trolling on his part.

That has always been his style: question the assumed, support the claimed. I don't consider it trolling if you're forced to re-examine your positions and then ensure they are solid.

Old Man Whirly!
We're getting along now, so there's no need to ruin that over this. True enough.

Old Man Whirly!

That has always been his style: question the assumed, support the claimed. I don't consider it trolling if you're forced to re-examine your positions and then ensure they are solid. So is trying to perform actions your chief of defence sees as illegal TDS?

Is wanting to know he is a paedo TDS?

Robtard

That has always been his style: question the assumed, support the claimed. I don't consider it trolling if you're forced to re-examine your positions and then ensure they are solid.

This is not true at all. eg He defended Trump's "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" threats with shit-games. That's just one recent example.

Old Man Whirly!
So is trying to perform actions your chief of defence sees as illegal TDS?

Is wanting to know he is a paedo TDS? still waiting...

dadudemon
So is trying to perform actions your chief of defence sees as illegal TDS?

Is wanting to know he is a paedo TDS?

I feel like I'm too stupid to understand your questions.

Are you asking if literally every single criticism and problem with Trump is automatically TDS to a person (me) who never wanted Trump elected and who also thinks the country is much better off with him not in the Office?

Bashar Teg
still waiting...

be patient, they're still awaiting their newest marching orders. this one might take some time.

dadudemon
This is not true at all. eg He defended Trump's "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" threats with shit-games. That's just one recent example.

I didn't pay attention to that conversation. My only stake in that convo was pointing out that it is not protected speech under the first amendment and the only way Trump could get out of that being incitement to violence is if he had some sort of explanation/clarification for it.

What did SM say about it?

dadudemon
still waiting...

Didn't PVS get onto others for constantly refreshing the page? You understand that I'm at work and have work to do and I can't always respond super quickly to your obvious troll questions, right?

Old Man Whirly!
I feel like I'm too stupid to understand your questions.

Are you asking if literally every single criticism and problem with Trump is automatically TDS to a person (me) who never wanted Trump elected and who also thinks the country is much better off with him not in the Office? O.K. DDM evasion noted.

I would think TDS is a natural reaction to the extreme being normalised in the US the past 4 years.Originally posted by Bashar Teg
be patient, they're still awaiting their newest marching orders. this one might take some time. I'm betting on double down and defend Trump, attack anyone who disagrees

Robtard
be patient, they're still awaiting their newest marching orders. this one might take some time.

In regards to Eptein's Black Book and Trump being in it, I'd say the standard whatabout deflections and aggressive attacks, but this is a super-touchy subject as it's about child-rape, so the orders might be to ignore and not engage and hope it all gets swept under the rug.

Has Trump commented on the Black Book?

dadudemon
O.K. DDM evasion noted.

I would think TDS is a natural reaction to the extreme being normalised in the US the past 4 years.

You find it to be an evasion when I've called Trump a sexist, racist, sexual predator* since before he was elected?

How odd.

hmm

*My bad, I also said he was xenophobic.

Old Man Whirly!
In regards to Eptein's Black Book and Trump being in it, I'd say the standard whatabout deflections and aggressive attacks, but this is a super-touchy subject as it's about child-rape, so the orders might be to ignore and not engage and hope it all gets swept under the rug.

Has Trump commented on the Black Book? I'm guessing bang on, gas light and attack.

Old Man Whirly!
You find it to be an evasion when I've called Trump a sexist, racist, sexual predator* since before he was elected?

How odd.

hmm

*My bad, I also said he was xenophobic. it's ok DDM, you are the kind of liberal Tim Pool can be proud of wink

dadudemon
it's ok DDM, you are the kind of liberal Tim Pool can be proud of wink

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. Though I think I'm the kind of person Tim Pool would look up to and not the other way around. smile

Edit - Wait, so you're going to drop the troll game, just like that? Yeah, I guess it would be very difficult to play those simplistic Trump-related gotcha games with me since I've been consistent in my positions for years. Probably not as fun to try and play those games with someone like me. It's not fun like it is with the other dudes, is it?

big grin

Old Man Whirly!
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. Though I think I'm the kind of person Tim Pool would look up to and not the other way around. smile

Edit - Wait, so you're going to drop the troll game, just like that? Yeah, I guess it would be very difficult to play those simplistic Trump-related gotcha games with me since I've been consistent in my positions for years. Probably not as fun to try and play those games with someone like me. It's not fun like it is with the other dudes, is it?

big grin Create your utoob channel and see.

Robtard

I would think TDS is a natural reaction to the extreme being normalised in the US the past 4 years. I'm betting on double down and defend Trump, attack anyone who disagrees

^ This is a solid point. Trump is excused of words/actions that would have dropped like a lead weight on previous presidents. Rep or Dem. What makes it more odd, he's often being excused by those who claim to have the highest morals.

eg Clinton was said to not have the moral fiber to be POTUS because he cheated on his wife (Hillary) as cheating shows low morals. Now the guy who said that back in 1998 is Trump's Vice President...

Old Man Whirly!
^ This is a solid point. Trump is excused of words/actions that would have dropped like a lead weight on previous presidents. Rep or Dem. What makes it more odd, he's often being excused by those who claim to have the highest morals.

eg Clinton was said to not have the moral fiber to be POTUS because he cheated on his wife (Hillary) as cheating shows low morals. Now the guy who said that back in 1998 is Trump's Vice President... Exactly, good example Rob, but let's be honest we could pick a million others.

dadudemon
Create your utoob channel and see.

It exists. I think you mean create are new dedicated political commentary YouTube Channel? I can do that. Already in the works. I have been saving up material and got the AV setup pretty much done. Even the lights! WEEEEE!

Old Man Whirly!
It exists. I think you mean create are new dedicated political commentary YouTube Channel? I can do that. Already in the works. I have been saving up material and got the AV setup pretty much done. Even the lights! WEEEEE! well good luck with that, I suspect Tim Pool liberalism may be on it's way out. But, these guys can always create some new click bait crap and reinvent themselves... Except Milo.

dadudemon
I suspect Tim Pool liberalism may be on it's way out.

I think this is your passive aggressive way of making assumptions about my political positions which are not entirely accurate.

My positions are highly critical of establishment corruption and the disease that is the MSM.

As far as trending, Tim Pool seems to make videos that are far far too long where he just reads and superficially discusses what he reads. He's still getting more viewers.

Also, I have content for criticisms of the criticisms of electronic voting. smile

But, these guys can always create some new click bait crap and reinvent themselves... Except Milo.

Yes, true. And if it works, they are a product and you can't blame them for keeping their material fresh.

Old Man Whirly!
I think this is your passive aggressive way of making assumptions about my political positions which are not entirely accurate.

My positions are highly critical of establishment corruption and the disease that is the MSM.

As far as trending, Tim Pool seems to make videos that are far far too long where he just reads and superficially discusses what he reads. He's still getting more viewers.

Also, I have content for criticisms of the criticisms of electronic voting. smile

Yes, true. And if it works, they are a product and you can't blame them for keeping their material fresh. but with the new fact checking you might have a problem DDM, just saying.

dadudemon
but with the new fact checking you might have a problem DDM, just saying.

You mean with the current biased and corrupt fact checking systems, I have plenty of content to review and fact-check to point out their corruption and shilling?

If that's what you meant, I agree.

I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with Reuters Fact-Checking the fact-checkers. They do a great job. smile

Old Man Whirly!
You mean with the current biased and corrupt fact checking systems, I have plenty of content to review and fact-check to point out their corruption and shilling?

If that's what you meant, I agree.

I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with Reuters Fact-Checking the fact-checkers. They do a great job. smile no, I mean with fact checking.

dadudemon
no, I mean with fact checking.

Are you still upset that fact-checking was already done on the anti-Trump narrative about the 'peaceful' protesters literally within an hour after the anti-Trumpers in the MSM tried to gaslight everyone with their false-narrative?*

Is that what you're talking about when you said I would have a problem with "fact-checkers" fact-checking my content? If that's the case, I'm not worried about that. smile Objective truths can't be ignored or argued against - it will cause tantrums, for sure, but the only thing you can do in the face of actual facts and evidence is pretend it doesn't exist.

I certainly do apologize if me pointing out actual facts has upset you. I know it eats at you for hours and days, sometimes. But I don't intend it to do so.

*With more and more Audio-Video evidence being readily available, it will be harder and harder for the MSM to be successful with their gaslighting, narrative bending, agendas. People like me can easily run into AV recordings that contradict the narratives that people like you keep eating up in your naivete.

Really sorry about that. sad

Old Man Whirly!
Are you still upset that fact-checking was already done on the anti-Trump narrative about the 'peaceful' protesters literally within an hour after the anti-Trumpers in the MSM tried to gaslight everyone with their false-narrative?*

Is that what you're talking about when you said I would have a problem with "fact-checkers" fact-checking my content? If that's the case, I'm not worried about that. smile Objective truths can't be ignored or argued against - it will cause tantrums, for sure, but the only thing you can do in the face of actual facts and evidence is pretend it doesn't exist.

I certainly do apologize if me pointing out actual facts has upset you. I know it eats at you for hours and days, sometimes. But I don't intend it to do so.

*With more and more Audio-Video evidence being readily available, it will be harder and harder for the MSM to be successful with their gaslighting, narrative bending, agendas. People like me can easily run into AV recordings that contradict the narratives that people like you keep eating up in your naivete.

Really sorry about that. sad DDM that's a long post, anyone would thing you might be gaslighting.

dadudemon
DDM that's a long post, anyone would thing you might be gaslighting.

I'm your only friend at the moment.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm your only friend at the moment. confused that's a bit creepy, you aren't channelling Epstien are you laughing out loud

Robtard
I'm your only friend at the moment. That's not true, I'm Whirl's friend; I think most people here like him. I think the only two people who legitimately dislike Whirly are Surt and star/fly, two peas in a pod those two.

But TBF to star/fly, he has socks that are cordial with Whirly I think.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>