Grigori Rasputin: The Mad Monk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
This enigmatic man has been haunting my dreams, as of late and I have been feverishly researching as much as I can about him. He has cheated death several times, apparently. He lived an obscure live to say the least, but what is your take on him and his legacy?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/murder-rasputin-100-years-later-180961572/

https://i.imgur.com/1Udaxbz.jpg

Emmy Evangeline
I cosplayed as the female Rasputin bbn once

dadudemon
His story is super weird/strange, for sure.

Eon Blue
Reading more into his life I can honestly consider him a role model.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Reading more into his life I can honestly consider him a role model.

His upcoming is kinda influential. Weird but influential

BrolyBlack
Rasputin would dominate Bash

Eon Blue

Robtard
I heard ole Raspy was hung like a horse, well over 9". Why the women loved him.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Robtard

I look up to him in more than one way.

Robtard
Well he's dead, so you're going to have to settle for Broly's "solid five inches" in your backdoor, m8.

Emmy Evangeline
I heard when Raspers deficated lightbolts came out through his fingertips

Eon Blue

Surtur

Adam_PoE

Apparently, the relic of his penis is actually a sea cucumber. Since that is the basis for that rumor, it appears to be untrue.

Surtur
I read that he smelled bad tho, maybe thats why he got tossed in a river

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Surtur
So you're fantasizing about Rasputin while Rob fantasizes about Broly.

Pretty much.

Surtur
I heard he wrote letters to the royal family saying if he died they'd die.

Thank god he was wrong they lived happily ever af-oh...oh right.

Eon Blue
I heard he wrote letters to the royal family saying if he died they'd die.

Thank god he was wrong they lived happily ever af-oh...oh right.

That royal family was lecherous and were demonic tyrants. Rasputin did a service for his country by indirectly outing them with his curse.

Robtard

Robtard
So you're fantasizing about Rasputin while Rob fantasizes about Broly.

^Should just come out of the closet already, it's 2020

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Apparently, the relic of his penis is actually a sea cucumber. Since that is the basis for that rumor, it appears to be untrue.

Ah, so that's where the rumor comes from. TBF, it could still be true despite the fake penis relic, the ladies did seem to really love him

Adam_PoE
I read that he smelled bad tho, maybe thats why he got tossed in a river

Apparently, he did not bathe. So he must have been pretty revolting.

Eon Blue
I would have accepted him with open arms (and legs).

Emmy Evangeline
I heard he loved Gregorian chant music which I respect him for that

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I heard he loved Gregorian chant music which I respect him for that have you ever heard Enya?

Emmy Evangeline
have you ever heard Enya?

Love her

Eon Blue
I love listening to Enya in a hot bath with lit candles to the luxurious moonlight. Such lavish notions to conclude the night with.

Emmy Evangeline
She drowns out the reprehensible rap music my neighbor plays next door. Raspy would approve.

dadudemon
I love listening to Enya in a hot bath with lit candles to the luxurious moonlight. Such lavish notions to conclude the night with.

Sounds nice.

I like to read so I'd replicate that same scenario except with an e-book.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sounds nice.

I like to read so I'd replicate that same scenario except with an e-book.

Nice. What are some of your favorite types of books to read?

I enjoy reading open prose form poetry: Rimbaud, Kerouac, Neruda to really set the mood in, occasionally.

dadudemon
Nice. What are some of your favorite types of books to read?

At this moment, I am reading Against The Gods.

In my Kindle E-Book Library, I am reading Y The Last Man On Earth graphic novel before watching the TV Show.

I also really enjoy the RPG Worlds or VRMMORPG novels such as Alter World and Chaos Seeds.

I enjoy reading open prose form poetry: Rimbaud, Kerouac, Neruda to really set the mood in, occasionally.

I also write poetry but I only enjoy the kind that has alliteration or rhyming in it because my "mind's ear" needs to enjoy a scrumptious meal of words.

Such as:

Whirly is Squirrly
by Nasty Seuss

Not a real fighter,
Just a gaslighter.

With many thoughts retarded,
the air he spoke was farted.

To keep all his thoughts rightly straight,
He takes heaps of drugs by the crate.

His balls smell like old cheese because he doesn't clean.
That is why he has a sig as Wolverine.

Old Man Whirly!

In my Kindle E-Book Library, I am reading Y The Last Man On Earth graphic novel before watching the TV Show.

I also really enjoy the RPG Worlds or VRMMORPG novels such as Alter World and Chaos Seeds.

I also write poetry but I only enjoy the kind that has alliteration or rhyming in it because my "mind's ear" needs to enjoy a scrumptious meal of words.

Such as:

Whirly is Squirrly
by Nasty Seuss

Not a real fighter,
Just a gaslighter.

That is why he has a sig as Wolverine. smile could this forum get anymore about me today?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
smile could this forum get anymore about me today?

I hope you enjoyed it.

Robtard
smile could this forum get anymore about me today?

I don't think it's possible, m8. You're in their hearts, minds and butts again smile

Old Man Whirly!
I don't think it's possible, m8. You're in their hearts, minds and butts again smile Did I win the Antifa thread?

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Jolly St. Whirly you say?

Robtard
Did I win the Antifa thread?

You won KMC today I think. And all you had to do was post a story about Trump's appearing in Epstein's book and the allegations.

Eon Blue

Such as:

Whirly is Squirrly
by Nasty Seuss

Not a real fighter,
Just a gaslighter.

You won the internet today, DDM. All it took was that awesome poem and they melted down.

dadudemon
You won the internet today, DDM. All it took was that awesome poem and they melted down.

Thank you. It's all for entertainment and laughs.

haermm

Emmy Evangeline
Edmound John Van Rasputin IV was a piece if work himself

Eon Blue
Edmound John Van Rasputin IV was a piece if work himself

I heard he was bestowed with saintly abilities likened unto that of the most exquisite angels. A paradigm shift appeared with his birth and with it, the entire stratosphere of psychic connections. To exist is to breathe, see, hear, feel, and his senses were enhanced far beyond that of mortal men. His countenance was that of one thousand choirs of angels singing in perfect unison.

Eventually, with given time, I will attempt to communicate with his spirit in the afterlife.

Emmy Evangeline
I heard he was bestowed with saintly abilities likened unto that of the most exquisite angels. A paradigm shift appeared with his birth and with it, the entire stratosphere of psychic connections. To exist is to breathe, see, hear, feel, and his senses were enhanced far beyond that of mortal men. His countenance was that of one thousand choirs of angels singing in perfect unison.

Eventually, with given time, I will attempt to communicate with his spirit in the afterlife.

He has one church left in Moscow called Hillsong. The thing is ironically is a catholic church. I wish to visit there one day hopefully with my bf after Covd

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
He has one church left in Moscow called Hillsong. The one thing ironi is its a catholic church. I wish to visit there one day hopefully with my bf after Covd

Emmy Evangeline
smile

Emmy Evangeline
Woman that constantly have miscarriages have visit there and end up having a full birth cycle

Eon Blue
Woman that constantly have miscarriages have visit there and end up having a full birth cycle

Simply amazing.

I was reading several accounts of cancer mysteriously vanishing in individuals who visit this miraculous site.

Emmy Evangeline
Simply amazing.

I was reading several accounts of cancer mysteriously vanishing in individuals who visit this miraculous site.

I use to talk to a guy on a FB group and he showed me photos of the church and it's breathtaking

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Did you ever read his early work like him cutting tree stumps and selling in the local bizzares?

Emmy Evangeline
G

Eon Blue
Did you ever read his early work like him cutting tree stumps and selling in the local bizzares?

Some accounts purported that he would have intense hysteria that manifested in laughing fits, and those in the presence of him as he was laughing also were cured from mental disorders.

Emmy Evangeline
Well laughter is the best medicine. If he laughs reverely then I can see it curing the mentally ill

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
He's one of the good guys you know. His wife Lateral brought him home to her mom and he was a two thumbs- upper

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
He's Edmound Rasputin IV yet he was before Rasputin so that would make him Rasputin the first. Yet he's the fourth after Rasputin but before Rasputin.Think about that.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Yes! That's exactly it. I've wondered though why he originated in Russia. Like okay think about there's always been a Rasputin the universe isn't whole without one. So I'm thinking in a way he's like a waypoint for perhaps cosmic energy to hit the Earth as it spreads. That's why Russia's time is so diffrent from ours. All that energy inverts their time from ours. The sun always has a big role

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
I've always assumed there're more waypoints. Are you familiar with the of Son of Fly theory it even predates Rasputin IV

Eon Blue
I've always assumed there're more waypoints. Are you familiar with the of Son of Fly theory it even predates Rasputin IV

Son of Fly, AKA The Doritos Baby is none other than Joshua Alexander, that pompous little pretender baby with a bottle in his mouth.

Emmy Evangeline
Whatever happened to that guy? He was my go to punching bag. He always thought I was a guy. I pitied his Avatar he said he was The Living Tribunal. I laughed in disappointment.

Eon Blue
Whatever happened to that guy? He was my go to punching bag. He always thought I was a guy. I pitied his Avatar he said he was The Living Tribunal. I laughed in disappointment.

The living laws of the universe dictate that every century, a literal blue moon shall appear in a cloud laden sky amidst flying horrors. The way I literally translate this sacred text, is this:The Son of Fly shall return with all of his wicked concubines to ensnare the sacred souls of the many.

JA was a pathetic piece of excrement living a lie as a human.

Emmy Evangeline
Now is there The Son of Fly and Son of Fly? From what I heard from a few scholars and Neil Gaiman that there is The Son of Fly which is the son of the first fly and then Son of Fly which is also The Doritos Baby

Flyattractor
SYnVYJDxu2Q

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Flyattractor
SYnVYJDxu2Q

Well stated, Fly. You have proven yourself.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Flyattractor
SYnVYJDxu2Q

This is an apt response. Edmount James David Rasputin IV would be proud. His quasi mystical powers are in splendor.

Eon Blue
I awoke from a fever dream awash with Russian mysticism and Rasputin himself descended from on high. He told me to visit Hillsong and to fervently pray to his image. This is truly a revelation among revelations and I know in my heart that this is what I must do.

O, Hillsong, your rich tapestries and fine walls will I encounter in person.

Emmy Evangeline
I awoke from a fever dream awash with Russian mysticism and Rasputin himself descended from on high. He told me to visit Hillsong and to fervently pray to his image. This is truly a revelation among revelations and I know in my heart that this is what I must do.

O, Hillsong, your rich tapestries and fine walls will I encounter in person.

That would be a damn good experience. You know the holy water that they give is actually called Purity Drink. It's pricey though and customs doesn't let you bring it back to the U.S

LordofBrooklyn
She drowns out the reprehensible rap music my neighbor plays next door. Raspy would approve.

RAP>>>>>>>>RASPUTIN

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
RAP>>>>>>>>RASPUTIN

Hell no.

LordofBrooklyn
Hell no.

RAP>>>>>>>>>>>>RASPUTIN/EON BLUE

Emmy Evangeline
They have an eatery across Hillsong and they serve Purity Meals. I know their Goulash is great. It's from a recipe Rasputin IV made.

Surtur

Such as:

Whirly is Squirrly
by Nasty Seuss

Not a real fighter,
Just a gaslighter.

https://i.imgur.com/Khu2Sdq.jpg

Eon Blue
They have an eatery across Hillsong and they serve Purity Meals. I know their Goulash is great. It's from a recipe Rasputin IV made.

I aim to try it with my next pilgrimage to Hillsong.

Emmy Evangeline
I aim to try it with my next pilgrimage to Hillsong.

It would be in your best interest

Eon Blue
https://i.imgur.com/l1gWlGB.jpg

Behold the face of greatness. Supernova in effect.

meep-meep
Rasputin was probably Russell Brands' great great grandfather.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by meep-meep
Rasputin was probably Russell Brands' great great grandfather.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.