How broken is America...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Quite broken. We now have democrat mayors and governors telling us protests are illegal unless they line up with political causes they agree with.

It's awful.

snowdragon
Wickedly Broken just like the framing of the article.

This is just one piece I actually took the time to step on since it is such a blatant lie with a simple google search:

number of looters arrested 2020

Arresting looters doesn't matter when you can google:

celebrities paying riot bail

Not to mention the person writing this article seems to have forgotten about the 92 la riots where the inssuraction act was called into action after riots wrecked koreatown, latino and black business owners to something like a billion dollars in damage.

Of course we could follow up with the riots under Obama with Ferguson and Baltimore...........this writer clearly needed a payday to feed his family cuz his framing and narrative was filled with typical TDS.

Surtur
I would love if a church in NYC said they're opening up to full capacity in protest of police brutality

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I would love if a church in NYC said they're opening up to full capacity in protest of police brutality this is much more likely https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/2/21278517/donald-trump-twitter-executive-order-lawsuit-challenge

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I would love if a church in NYC said they're opening up to full capacity in protest of police brutality

LoL. Yes, that would be hilarious.

BrolyBlack
dur

Bashar Teg
thanks for bumping your shitpost hugbox threads off the front page thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.