Trump Supporters - not smart enough to realise they are dumb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201609/the-psychology-behind-donald-trumps-unwavering-support?page=2

Psychology today, old article but really interesting.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201609/the-psychology-behind-donald-trumps-unwavering-support?page=2

Psychology today, old article but really interesting.

I liked that article and when I finished reading it, I found this gem at the bottom of the page:

Understanding "Post-Trump Stress Disorder"

This was a nice tidbit to take away if you didn't want to read the old but really interesting article:

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
I liked that article and when I finished reading it, I found this gem at the bottom of the page:

Understanding "Post-Trump Stress Disorder"

This was a nice tidbit to take away if you didn't want to read the old but really interesting article: have a look at the Epstein thread... Trumpers need to see it.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
50% of a population will always be below average that is a standard binomial distribution curve.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
50% below average
50% above average

That's how an average works.

Robtard
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible." -Trump 2016

^While hyperbolic, that is largely true with Trumpers. They're 'in for a penny, in for pound'.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible." -Trump 2016

^While hyperbolic, that is largely true with Trumpers. They're 'in for a penny, in for pound'.

It doesn't go far enough.

It depends on who he shoots and the circumstances around it. He could actually gain more support, depending on those details.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Go look up the WP article about white liberals dumbing themselves down to talk to black people

BrolyBlack
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.