President Trump misses Pride Month for the third time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/president-trump-misses-pride-month-third-time-n1222441

Trump doesn't like transgender and gay people.

SquallX
RAA1xgTTw9w

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX
RAA1xgTTw9w Gays I should think and anyone Inclusive.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/president-trump-misses-pride-month-third-time-n1222441

Trump doesn't like transgender and gay people.

He probably doesn't care, but he's scared shitless of the backlash he get from his Evangelical voter base. He's a coward.

"If you go to the gays month, you're showing support of homosexuality and Levitucus tells us that's a sin!".

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
He probably doesn't care, but he's scared shitless of the backlash he get from his Evangelical voter base. He's a coward.

"If you go to the gays month, you're showing support of homosexuality and Levitucus tells us that's a sin!". Agreed, he has to play to his base, in the end they will be all he has left. I do hope America learns from this after it has fully woken from this nightmare and helps the world learn from it too. My fear is the divisions run too deep. Like the UK more representative voting is a start.

dadudemon
Gays I should think and anyone Inclusive.

I don't care about Pride Month or Black History Month or "Let's Virtue Signal about this" holiday.

Intelligent people understand it is just more corporatism exploiting people's sense of justice and righteousness to make a buck or two.

Behold, so many pandering ads that are anywhere from condescending to gag-worthy pandering.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't care about Pride Month or Black History Month or "Let's Virtue Signal about this" holiday.

Intelligent people understand it is just more corporatism exploiting people's sense of justice and righteousness to make a buck or two.

Behold, so many pandering ads that are anywhere from condescending to gag-worthy pandering. o.k. DDM... there, there.

dadudemon
o.k. DDM... there, there.

I apologize if I've offended you by pointing out that these virtue signaling endeavors are just modern capitalistic-exploitations wrapped up in a righteous-facade.

I understand that empty-platitudes are very important to millions of people and it is not fun for someone like me to come along and ruin the fun.

Bashar Teg
fun fact: did you know that strategic use of the term "virtue signaling" is just another form of virtue signaling?

Old Man Whirly!
I apologize if I've offended you by pointing out that these virtue signaling endeavors are just modern capitalistic-exploitations wrapped up in a righteous-facade.

I understand that empty-platitudes are very important to millions of people and it is not fun for someone like me to come along and ruin the fun. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
fun fact: did you know that strategic use of the term "virtue signaling" is just another form of virtue signaling? I knew that Bash, smile.

snowdragon

Behold, so many pandering ads that are anywhere from condescending to gag-worthy pandering.

I agree 1000% bullshit corporate made up holidays, except fathers day, that one is legit embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.