What if?: If Trump is guilty...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
If Trump were to be actually guilty of raping several children as is being claimed via Epstein's Black Book during one or more of Epstein's infamous high roller pedo-parties, would you want it to come out with the proof or rather have it all buried along with Epstein's corpse?

Yes or no, reason(s) why.

eThneoLgrRnae
What if?: Robtard actually grew a brain?!

Well, then he might be able to see how he's been a sucker for the democrats all these years and has been lied to by CNN and MSNBC! wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
What if?: Robtard actually grew a brain?!

Well, then he might be able to see how he's been a sucker for the democrats all these years and has been lied to by CNN and MSNBC! wink durwankOriginally posted by Robtard
If Trump were to be actually guilty of raping several children as is being claimed via Epstein's Black Book during one or more of Epstein's infamous high roller pedo-parties, would you want it to come out with the proof or rather have it all buried along with Epstein's corpse?

Yes or no, reason(s) why. I voted yes, because if the people 0have been gas lit by a paedo... they should know!

eThneoLgrRnae
What if... pigs fly?! LoL.

That's basically what robbie is asking with this thread.

Stringer

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
What if... pigs fly?! LoL.

That's basically what robbie is asking with this thread.

^ Pedophiles exist, actual flying pigs do not. Star/fly is coping with the Epstein Black Book drop bombshell that happened today.

cdtm
We find out if a president's ability to pardon really is absolute.

carthage
If he's guilty I'll cry in my pillow and set my copy of Mein Kampf on fire.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by carthage
If he's guilty I'll cry in my pillow and set my copy of Mein Kampf on fire. You and a million others laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.