Happy 37th Bday DDM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
You old gaslighter you! laughing

Bashar Teg
happy birthday ddm. make a wish and blow out the gaslights 😘

Stringer
Happy Birthday, DDM

eThneoLgrRnae
Happy birthday.

Eon Blue
Happy birthday!

snowdragon
Happy Birthday, he's going to blow out his candles the only way he knows how with a wet fart and a chuckle.

jaden_2.0
Happy Birthday my favourite Mormon.

-Pr-
Happy Birthday

Adam_PoE
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VacantOldfashionedBovine-size_restricted.gif

Silent Master
Happy birthday

Impediment
Happy birthday, you degenerate!

Darth Thor
Happy Birthday pal.

Also I like how Whirly has to give your age.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Happy Birthday pal.

Also I like how Whirly has to give your age. he loves to mention mine, but I oh yes, laughing out loudwill still be middle aged, when he enters middle age in 3 years. smile

Raptor22
Happy birthday dude

Surtur
Happy birthday, and I know you're enjoying whirly and bash getting triggered by the sheer fact you were born thumb up

dadudemon
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I will eat something delicious, bang my wife, and read myself to sleep - a really good birthday, in my arrogant opinion.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Also I like how Whirly has to give your age.

Originally posted by Surtur
Happy birthday, and I know you're enjoying whirly and bash getting triggered by the sheer fact you were born thumb up

Don't worry, I'm fine with people knowing my age - hence why it is in my profile.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
he loves to mention mine

Impossible since I never mentioned you were 62. I did say you were old enough to be my father which is why I told the youngins to be niceer to you.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I will eat something delicious, bang my wife, and read myself to sleep - a really good birthday, in my arrogant opinion.

Don't worry, I'm fine with people knowing my age - hence why it is in my profile.

Impossible since I never mentioned you were 62. I did say you were old enough to be my father which is why I told the youngins to be niceer to you. methinks thou dost gaslight too much wink have a food day and eat some cake!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
methinks thou dost gaslight to.much wink have a food day and eat some cake!

Thanks, dad.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks, dad. My pleasure smile

Badabing
Happy birthday! birthdayparty

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Bro-tip: Why don't you take a break from all your gaslighting/rage and enjoy your 37th birthday.
trust me: it will feel like only a few days have passed and *BOOM* it's your 40th birthday.

I'm stuck at work on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The meetings are so important that I cannot miss them, every single week. But I get a 3-ish hour stretch on Thursdays until 2:30 PM o'clock where I read, study, listen to music (oh, and talk to my best mates on KMC, like you).

Some meetings, I just have to make sure people have done their work or will do their work and the rest of the time is them spent debating the work itself. I just consume their decisions. I grow tired of meetings. Forcing people to meet because they are too immature and disorganized to get their work done without public accountability is rather frustrating. But only 1 out of 10 people are "get shit done" types.

Robtard
HBDD

meep-meep
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
happy birthday ddm. make a wish and blow out the gaslights 😘

laughing out loud

Nice.

Happy belated birthday DDM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.