Ex-Obama Official Posts Bail for NYC Lawyer/Rioter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

"A former high-level Obama administration intelligence official has paid the $250,000 bail for the New York City lawyer who allegedly firebombed an unoccupied NYPD police cruiser early Saturday, calling the suspect her "best friend"

dadudemon
So is this stuff (protests, rioting, looting) partially Democratic subterfuge because the Russia-gate lies didn't work, the impeachment didn't work, and the Corornavirus didn't work?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
So is this stuff (protests, rioting, looting) partially Democratic subterfuge because the Russia-gate lies didn't work, the impeachment didn't work, and the Corornavirus didn't work?

And they're already doing some coping by saying any spikes caused by the protesting are really just cuz of racism

Lol. I love how broken they are.

Old Man Whirly!
Fact check: Fox news story

BrolyBlack
^gaslight

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/KwhWsOe.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Fact check: Gaslight/derailing attempt #1

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
^gaslight

Lol earlier I posted more proof of twitter bias. Ever since he has been running around doing this "fact check" shtick.

Like a malfunctioning robot with man boobs.

Surtur
So this ex obama official is pro violence, pro looting, etc.

Figures.

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol earlier I posted more proof of twitter bias. Ever since he has been running around doing this "fact check" shtick.

Like a malfunctioning robot with man boobs.

Its become very annoying but I suspect he doesnt care

BrolyBlack
Noted no leftist response

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.