Fire Vs Sunfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
Japan Vs Brazil

https://i.imgur.com/7kAivXZ.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/9paIF26.jpg

zopzop
Dude, Sunfire is pretty awesome (he's basically an upgraded Human Torch). I think he wins. His 'fire' isn't fire at all, it's radiation. Meaning you can't put it out with water or other smothering materials and it works even in places with no oxygen.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
Dude, Sunfire is pretty awesome (he's basically an upgraded Human Torch). I think he wins. His 'fire' isn't fire at all, it's radiation. Meaning you can't put it out with water or other smothering materials and it works even in places with no oxygen.

Similar to Fire, then.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, neither Fire nor Sunfire use "normal" fire, afaik.

Sin I AM

Bobby turned his powers off tho twice iirc

StiltmanFTW
I love how Wolverine theorized he could just deflect Sunfire's solar blasts right back at him, killing him in the process big grin

zopzop
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Similar to Fire, then.
Has her fire ever been extinguished by water or other fire retardants? Can she use her flames in places with no oxygen?
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bobby turned his powers off tho twice iirc
Those were special cases. Iceman didn't douse Sunfire's 'fire' or anything like that, he was manipulating thermal energy and all that jazz to turn off Sunfire's power.

Senor Cage
Has her fire ever been extinguished by water or other fire retardants? Can she use her flames in places with no oxygen?

Those were special cases. Iceman didn't douse Sunfire's 'fire' or anything like that, he was manipulating thermal energy and all that jazz to turn off Sunfire's power.

I did see some old scans of her being extinguished by water (not sure about post-flashpoint Fire). But it's a featureless environment, right? Shouldn't matter.

BruceSkywalker
thread is racists but shiro prolly loses

zopzop
Originally posted by Senor Cage
I did see some old scans of her being extinguished by water (not sure about post-flashpoint Fire). But it's a featureless environment, right? Shouldn't matter.
Oh I know. I just wanted to get more information on her fire powers.

Glorificus
Didn't Sunfire absorb the cosmic energies of a Celestrial?

I think it was Exitar during the Uncanny Avengers Unity arc?

HandOfFate
They should play up Fire's ability to turn intangible. I would love to see her fly into someone and roast them from the inside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.