Which force user actually fights to the best of their ability?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
One of the recent Kylo threads got me thinking about this.

Kylo has some of the best TK feats in canon, but using his huge power in the force against his opponents is something he almost never seems to do when he is in a lightsaber battle.

So it got me wondering- which Jedi or Sith do you think fights to the best of their ability, and actually uses their Force powers in battle commonly?

juggernaut74
Dooku easily

relentless1
yeah id have to say Dooku also; definitely had Kenobis number every single time with his combo fencing and TK

juggernaut74
Dooku's fight with the Nightbrothers was a pretty good display of using Saber and Force abilities. He was chopping off their head, limbs, etc. with his saber and frying others with his Force Lightning as well.

Also when Ventress drugged him an he fought those assassin Nightsisters he was lighting them up with Force Lightning.

Eli Vanto
Who else aside from Dooku?

Zenwolf
I mean if you wanna count one offs, Master Ferroda did with the whole "Jedi use the Force for knowledge and defense" shtick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.