Could paranormal/superstitious beliefs threaten wildlife/ecosystems or trigger chaos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Couldn't this also be the reason why mankind were the most dangerous species on Earth in the real world if any of the paranormal stuff turns out to be hogwash that triggers disastrous consequences like chaos at the streets and the devastation of wildlife/ecosystems or there were superstitious beliefs that dupe others into becoming miscreants and lead to the mistreatment of wild or pet animals (possibly except fishes, bugs and most invertebrates)?

Eon Blue
Winning thread. Kinda reminds me of the paranormal one I made, but on steroids.

Yes.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Yes. like corrupt others?! How is that so?

Tyrannoraptor

Yes.
But when had paranormal beliefs ever lead to the destruction of wildlife?!

Eon Blue
Edward Cullen creates a dreamlike manifestation of all of the dinosaurs eaten to bits by the ghost of god. Cullen stomps.

Tyrannoraptor
Edward Cullen creates a dreamlike manifestation of all of the dinosaurs eaten to bits by the ghost of god. Cullen stomps.
But it's not just about that, it's whether beliefs like that will corrupt someone into harming the environment or screwing up the ecosystems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.