B Team (minus Windu) runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Fisto, Kolar and Tiin run a gauntlet. We are talking about the CANON iteration of all these characters. Who can they beat? Gauntlet is not necessarily in order, just wanna know who they beat

1) General Grevious

2) RotS Obi Wan Kenobi

3) DD Quinlan Vos

4) Count Dooku

5) 14 BBY (Koth Fight) Vader

Galan007
Only one I realistically see them beating is Grievous.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Galan007
Only one I realistically see them beating is Grievous. Thought the general consensus is that they could also take on Obi's tier opponents

NewGuy01
What's even the point of debating canon versus for anyone except Vader?

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Thought the general consensus is that they could also take on Obi's tier opponents Based on what, though?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Galan007
Based on what, though? Pretty sure i saw people giving Dooku the slight edge in this fight, and Kenobi losing, in previous threads

Total Warrior
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What's even the point of debating canon versus for anyone except Vader? All these guys already have a decent amount of showing in canon tbh

Darth Thor
All 3 of them together?

Yeah these arent Inquisitors. They take Kenobi.

Probably Vos as well. But Dooku beats them. And Vader crushes them.

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Pretty sure i saw people giving Dooku the slight edge in this fight, and Kenobi losing, in previous threads Sure.

But what have they done in canon that puts them on such a level? I mean, Fisto probably has the best feat of the lot(ie. looking superior to Grievous), but that's still a far cry from being able to defeat someone like Kenobi. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.