Is there a religion or anything spiritual that could make someone a better person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Were there any religions or anything spiritual that could discourage others from committing irrational acts (like those which lead to disastrous chaos), prevent corruption and never ever possibly ruin or destroy others' lives?

Eon Blue

Tyrannoraptor
But i was just asking if there is a belief that could never possibly do harm to anyone.

Dave_97
Who was bumping this old dead thread? Why guys. Why.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Dave_97
Who was bumping this old dead thread? Why guys. Why. laughing out loud

Wonder Man
Harm is only an act.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Harm is only an act.
So what's that supposed to mean? I was trying to think of something that could never ever possibly ruin our lives!

Wonder Man
Sincerely. I think you need to get started with this life.

Tyrannoraptor
Oh dear i think i must've posted the wrong thread!

Wonder Man
God talks about taking it easy if that helps.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Were there any religions or anything spiritual that could discourage others from committing irrational acts (like those which lead to disastrous chaos), prevent corruption and never ever possibly ruin or destroy others' lives?

Confucianism

Blakemore
Originally posted by Dave_97
Who was bumping this old dead thread? Why guys. Why. Stop using my sig!

MaryWilliams
I guess not, but interesting other thoughts

victreebelvictr
I wake up every morning and listen to Christian music in my room alone.

I am always filled with this tingly feeling. It is amazing. I could almost feel the power of God influencing me. It truly is a remarkable occurrence that I would recommend to anyone.

EndlessostBites
Say things

Superdad76
my fiath is what keeps me a - live

Snyder9
Every religion is meant to make a person somehow better in its turn. It depends tho

Nuke Nixon
Blood for the Mod God, Adbot Scum for the Banhammer Throne!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.