What other force users orders exist in canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Ttitle says it all, besides the Jedi and the SIth, is there any other order of force users in canon? We have the knights of ren, but rather than an order they a group of violent guys, and besides them..?

juggernaut74
Inquisitors.

Galan007
Well there's The Ones, The Priestesses, and Bendu... But they aren't an "order" per se.

The only other ones that come to mind are the Dagoyan Order, the Nightsisters, and the Guardians of the Whills.

Total Warrior
The Guardian of the Whills are force users? I thought they were just scholars who are interested in studying the force

juggernaut74
I was thinking Nightsisters as well but did they use the Force?

Galan007
Ultimate Star Wars states that Chirrut Imwe "seems to have an innate Force connection, allowing him to sense things before they happen -- a sort of vision without eyesight." /shrug

As for the Nightsisters, I was thinking of Legends when I mentioned them. My bad.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
Ultimate Star Wars states that Chirrut Imwe "seems to have an innate Force connection, allowing him to sense things before they happen -- a sort of vision without eyesight." /shrug

As for the Nightsisters, I was thinking of Legends when I mentioned them. My bad.

I'm kinda disappointed with the Nightsisters in Canon. I have been mulling over making a respect thread for their Legends incarnation though. They are a pretty potent group.

Oh...those Sith Cultist guys on Exegol? They ever confirmed to be a Force organization? Or are they just dark robed wearing crazy peoples?

Total Warrior
Btw I was reading some info about the Dagoyan Order. They look like some jedi, just not involved in the galactic politics and fighting. Still, I wonder what happened to them during the Empire's reign. I don't see Sidious leaving alone another order related to the light side of the force. Hope we'll see more of them in the future

Underachiever59
Dagoyans, Ordu Aspectu, the Nightsisters (pretty sure they're confirmed as a Force users in Canon as well as Legends), the Lasat had a Force-based religion, iirc. The Zeffo were also a Force-using species. The Chiss have their "Skywalkers," though they apparently lose their connection to the Force as they get older. I believe the Central Isopter is also a Force-based death cult, given how they knew Shu-Torun's fate before it happened and arrived to witness its downfall.

Canon has gone out of its way to make numerous Force-based belief systems, in an attempt to expand on the Force well beyond just Jedi and Sith. I really dig it, honestl.

qwertyuiop1998
Those children who using stonepower? Yoda visited their planet in canonical Star Wars comic books. Technically, They are still using the force

Galan007
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Those children who using stonepower? Yoda visited their planet in canonical Star Wars comic books. Technically, They are still using the force Yeah, true.

But they could only affect the stones themselves. Outside of that they were powerless.

Eli Vanto
If Yoda could learn to use the stonepower, I always wondered why the children couldn't learn to use the force?

Galan007
Lack of a teacher.

Seemed like Yoda was the first 'normal' Force-user they had ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.