Liu Kang vs Ryu ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Not Evil Ryu or Fire God, just vanilla versions

StiltmanFTW
Liu puts his whole leg in Ryu's anus.

RadZoa
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Liu puts his whole leg in Ryu's anus.

I think so also, over the last 10 years MK has blown past Street Fighter in terms of power especially with MK11 and now the recent Scorpions Revenge movie.

spetznaz
Agreed. LK gives Ryu a series of severe lessons.

Now, there are levels Ruu can get to where he is shaking islands and such, but at normal levels LK (and MK characters in general) will best Ryu (and SF characters in general).

RadZoa
Originally posted by spetznaz

Now, there are levels Ruu can get to where he is shaking islands and such, but at normal levels LK (and MK characters in general) will best Ryu (and SF characters in general).

Also at his strongest Fire/Lightning God Liu Kang, the same one who tooled Cetrion and Kronika would probably steamroll the entire Street Fighter cast

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by spetznaz

Very good post.

Yeah, Street Fighter characters are not godlike beings like their fans would like us to believe.

Sure, there is Shin Akuma who one-shotted a meteor and Oni Akuma who is supposed to be even more powerful, but those are rare exceptions, not a standard power level.

BruceSkywalker
Liu Kang will have a wee bit of a problem , then he beats him up

xXI_wing_IXx
Lui transforms into a dragon and chomps on half of Ryu's body. FLAWLESS VICTORY...

FATALITY !!!

Sin I AM
Liu died and came back as a zombie pawn. Ryu has never been tooled rhat hard. Sastui No Haudo ftw

NemeBro
Vanilla Ryu would beat the shit out of vanilla Liu Kang. thumb up

lDarth Nihilusl
Interesting.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
Vanilla Ryu would beat the shit out of vanilla Liu Kang. thumb up

I also think Ryu would beat a regular Liu Kang but the heroes in these are always my least favorite out of the entire roster.

Scorpion and Blanka would murder these fools.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.