Hbo Max disaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
They did not even partner up with Roku or amazon fire stick so if you use those you cannot even watch this. A fair amount of dc titles disappear July 1 and the navigation is dreadful. No ultra hd or special features. What a piss poor launch. Epic fail.

playa1258
There is some great content on the service but this is ridiculous.

AT&T/Warner Media needs to get their shit together. Either that or just sell DC to someone who would treat it better.

jaden_2.0
It seems rushed. I didn't even know it had launched until the news about Gone with the Wind being removed from it. Seems like it's only been a couple of months since it was announced. I have no plans to get either it or Disney+...ever.

Surtur
Seems stupid and greedy. No partnership with Roku? Retarded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
There is some great content on the service but this is ridiculous.

AT&T/Warner Media needs to get their shit together. Either that or just sell DC to someone who would treat it better. They do have great content but the little they have with no add pjs or ultra He at twice the price of Disney plus. I will be canceling. I will get it for the snydercut but I have seen most of the studio ghibli content already.

playa1258
Yeah the 15 bucks a month needs to be dropped but that could lead to other hurdles because that is the price HBO is at with other TV services.

Honestly they should have delayed until everything was ready.

Khazra Reborn

BrolyBlack
I canceled my membership 4 days after it. I got a month for $11 so whatever.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
They do have great content but the little they have with no add pjs or ultra He at twice the price of Disney plus. I will be canceling. I will get it for the snydercut but I have seen most of the studio ghibli content already.

why get it for the SNEEDERCUT when you can just torrent that piece of dogshit... a ton of people aren't gonna get hbomax, they''ll just torrent the Sneedercut

Eon Blue

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why get it for the SNEEDERCUT when you can just torrent that piece of dogshit... a ton of people aren't gonna get hbomax, they''ll just torrent the Sneedercut I want more dceu films to beat down so I have to pay to support. If we all just stole it they would stop making the movies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I canceled my membership 4 days after it. I got a month for $11 so whatever. Me too I got the pre order deal and was very excited until I got the app and realized how pitiful it was. Twice the price of Disney plus and pitiful by comparison. Disney really gives us the best quality hands down. Netflix is fantastic too in terms of quantity of content.

BrolyBlack

BruceSkywalker
I want more dceu films to beat down so I have to pay to support. If we all just stole it they would stop making the movies.

its still gonna be junk

tkitna
People still pay for streaming sites?

playa1258
Yeah by the millions.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Have they made it so that you have to Join the service to see the latest Hellboy?

Khazra Reborn

quanchi112
its still gonna be junk We shall see but I disagree.

BruceSkywalker
We shall see but I disagree.

it just sounds like hacksnyder is just putting back in deleted scenes but yea we shall see

quanchi112
it just sounds like hacksnyder is just putting back in deleted scenes but yea we shall see His version of the film is 3/4 different so expect his vision to be realized. Warner screwed over both of the directors by meddling and not giving either director a legitimate chance to be successful.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.