New Pokemon Snap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
dYuNkNJUyeA

GameFreak's current mainline Pokemon direction I still don't care for, but will happily invest in this. Thank you Bamco.

Surtur
Remember my brother renting the original game for N64 from blockbuster and i ended up enjoying it lol

ares834
Meh. The series peaked at Gen 5 and has gone downhill ever since. The last two generations have killed pokemon for me.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Surtur
Remember my brother renting the original game for N64 from blockbuster and i ended up enjoying it lol
thumb up

Originally posted by ares834
Meh. The series peaked at Gen 5 and has gone downhill ever since. The last two generations have killed pokemon for me.
While I don't disagree (also being done with mainline Pokemon now as pointed out), a Snap sequel finally happening 20+ years later in spite of everything has still got me kinda excited. It'll probably be a shining gem out of the mediocrity that Pokemon is otherwise plagued with now. The visuals for one, look pretty much how a Pokemon game on the Switch should, unlike what Sword/Shield gave there.

Also curious as to what all Pokemon this new Snap will have. The original on the 64 didn't have all 151 of the time, but long as this sequel has a good amount of Pokemon from each gen to take beautiful pictures of all kinds of, I'll be sold. It should hugely flex on GameFreak's current Pokedex regardless, which is a low bar, buuuttt...

Nemesis X
One of my favorite games from my childhood getting the comeback it deserves. I owned Snap as a kid and it was so fun. The music, the secrets I would find. It was awesome. Definitely sold on this.

cdtm
Nintendos downward spiral continues.

ares834
What are you on about? Nintendo is doing better things than it has for years now.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
What are you on about? Nintendo is doing better things than it has for years now.

Such as?

ares834
Just compare the Switch to the WiiU. They're doing far better with the console. Heck I'd say it's also doing better (not sales of course but game-wise) then the Wii.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.