RE : Taron Malicos and Darth Maul see detials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Did Taron Malicos ever cross paths or ever meet in person with Darth Maul in Canon or legends and if so what actually happened etc?
Because obviously Taron was in Dathomir..

Galan007
It would be a bit strange if Maul didn't know Taron was running around on Dathomir, imo.

They were never implied to have encounter each other, though.

Underachiever59
Just have to point out, Malicos did not exist in Legends.

And since Malicos has only had one appearance so far, in Fallen Order, there's no real implication that he met Maul. Dathomir is a large planet. None of the sites we see in Fallen Order line up with the sites we see in The Clone Wars and Rebels as far as I'm aware, so it's possible that the two never actually crossed paths. We also don't really know how much time Maul actually spent living on Dathomir in the first five years of the Empire (if any), since he was busy running a criminal empire.

All that said, I do want to see a canon comic or novel depict the two meeting. Though I don't know what justification there would be for Maul not just immediately killing Malicos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.