Quinlan Vos vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Both guys are going all out no holding back. The winner will get to be Sidious's right hand man ruling the Empire.

They fight in the Geonosis battle arena.

YousufKhan1212
Quinlan one shots.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Quinlan one shots. Now let's not exagerate

juggernaut74
I'm pretty sure that was a sad attempt at trolling.

ozz81

Trocity
Dooku overextends.

Total Warrior

Darth Thor
Given this is Vos trying to be the Emperors right hand man, then I will assume its Dark Side Vos, so Vos wins based on what happened in DD.

No idea what level Vos is operating on post DD though once hes rejoined the Jedi. I would guess Maul level, so maybe just a tiny bit below Dooku.

Galan007

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Galan007
Wasn't Vos implied to be getting the better of Dooku at times in their first fight? Yes, there was one moment in the first part of that duel where Vos could pressure Dooku and forced to leave himself open, to the point that Ventress could struck him down, but she was too slow.He also disarmed the Count later on, but that was when he was pissed off so possibly amped by his rage. Still, I'd say this version of Vos was still weaker than the Count.. Maybe around Kenobi level? After all, Kenobi didn't perform much better against Dooku with Anakin.

Scizard
Vos beat Dooku fair and square in the second duel, he's superior slightly.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Scizard
Vos beat Dooku fair and square in the second duel, he's superior slightly.

He is. Though his superiority was possibly down to a clash of fighting styles.

Didnt seem he was actually more powerful or skilled (though he was faster).

Galan007
Yeah, Vos's unpredictability seemed to give him an advantage against Dooku:

Scizard
Being unpredictable is a skill.

Total Warrior
Lol. is that supposed to mean Vos is using some modified version of Ataru?

Galan007
Originally posted by Scizard
Being unpredictable is a skill. And a hard skill to counter, at that. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.