RIP Joel Schumacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
His Batman films were a guilty pleasure, but enjoyed some of his other films like Lost Boys. Probably some others that am not thinking of too.

Old Man Whirly!
Big shame RIP

Flyattractor
What Cinema's Greatest Villain has Passed?
{insert Vader Nooo Gif here}

But seriously. His Lost Boys and Falling Down Movies were Pretty Good.

And once I grew up and saw his Homage to Classic Campy Batman in his movies. I actually liked them a little bit more.

Still Crap Movies, but Fun Crap Movies.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, RIP.

The Lost Boys is one of my favorite vampire films of all time.

Jmanghan
RIP

roughrider
His Batman films sucked, but he was only doing what the misguided suits at Warner Bros. wanted. He's got some quality films to his credit, like Falling Down, Phone Booth and Tigerland. D.C. Cab is a guilty pleasure from my early teenage years.

KCJ506
I'm not sure if I can entirely blame him for the direction the original Batman movie series went. From what I read, he actually wanted to continue the dark tone the previous films had, but it was WB that wanted them to be lighter because they wanted to appeal more to younger audiences and of the complaints about how dark Returns was.

The only other movie of his I've seen was Phone Booth. Which was pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.