Feats in Canon versus Legends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was wondering what people think of feats in canon and how they stack up to Legends feats. This thread is to discuss these aspects in any area, whether it be strength, speed, TK, lightning, etc. How badly outmatched is canon in reality?

Galan007
Overall, Legends feats are vastly superior to canon feats. As of now, there are only a select few characters(Vader is a good example) who have been wanked more in canon than they were in Legends.

But tbf, Legends had ~40 years to expand upon the mythos, while canon's only had about 6 years... I guess we'll have to wait and see where things are at in another few decades. stick out tongue

Zenwolf
Well Force Healing in Canon seems to be a rare power, not so in Legends as even your basic Force Adept can do so.

Force Drain is the same thing with the basic form doable by trained Dark Jedi and the higher end form of it in Legends certainly blows away anything done with it in Canon.

Chucking down lighting from the sky isn't a rare thing in Legends either, as your standard Jedi/Dark Force User can also do that.

Force Lightning isn't a hard power to use either as your Dark Adepts can also use it(abit with guidance from spirits that they communicate with).

Manipulating blaster bolts isn't that difficult either or some high end feat.

Speed is...well we don't really know the Canon speed of a blaster bolt. When we do finally get one though, that's probably gonna change a lot of things if it turns out to be slower than in Legends.

Strength...hm, I kinda can't recall many strength feats for Force Users within the current Canon, Legends has a bunch though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well Force Healing in Canon seems to be a rare power

Unless you interpret Qui-Gon meditating during his fight against Maul as healing or that moment when Obi touched unconscious Luke's forehead haw-som

But even if we were that crazy generous, that's not nearly on the same level as Rey has shown.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Unless you interpret Qui-Gon meditating during his fight against Maul as healing or that moment when Obi touched unconscious Luke's forehead haw-som

But even if we were that crazy generous, that's not nearly on the same level as Rey has shown.

I dunno if those instances were really healing, at least for Qui-Gon, that seemed more like he was replenishing his stamina a bit.

Well I was meaning like Healing wounds and such. A bit bringing someone back from the dead is still a rare thing, but mending broken bones, healing great injuries and the like are all things standard Jedi can do.

StiltmanFTW
I dunno if those instances were really healing, at least for Qui-Gon, that seemed more like he was replenishing his stamina a bit.

Well, one could argue he was healing some bruises from Maul's kicks, but that's reaching.

Replenishing stamina sounds far more likely.

Well I was meaning like Healing wounds and such. A bit bringing someone back from the dead is still a rare thing, but mending broken bones, healing great injuries and the like are all things standard Jedi can do.

Yeah, I know.

Cade from Legends had cool healing. And much better stories than ST, lol.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, one could argue he was healing some bruises from Maul's kicks, but that's reaching.

Replenishing stamina sounds far more likely.

Yeah, I know.

Cade from Legends had cool healing. And much better stories than ST, lol.

Yeah that Dark Transfer thing right?

Oh and another thing, but teleporting people/objects isn't exactly a rare Force ability either in Legends and isn't restricted by just a Dyad thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.