Greatest MTV Unplugged performance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Who takes the unplugged crown?

riv6672
Kurt Cobain was really in his elements without all the bells, whistles and theatrics.

d4LdUQzCPPM

jaden_2.0
Alice in Chains. By a country mile.

riv6672

Oliver Lau
Alanis Morissette was unplugged at mtv in 1999 and showed a very good performance.

tkitna
McCartney

samhain
Nirvana, duh. Soundgarden did a really good set tool. Oasis did a good session as well, Liam couldn't be bothered so he said he had a sore throat and sat watching in an executive box drinking and smoking while Noel performed in his place, only thing that let it down was the venue just looked like a school hall.

jaden_2.0
Wasn't an MTV Unplugged session but Jackson Browne's Solo Acoustic Volume 1 is one of the greatest acoustic albums of all time.

Ditto for Counting Crows Across a Wire.

Still Alice in Chains for the top spot though. Even more remarkable that they hadn't performed together for several years and that Layne was absolutely whacked off his **** on gear.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Wasn't an MTV Unplugged session but Jackson Browne's Solo Acoustic Volume 1 is one of the greatest acoustic albums of all time.

Ditto for Counting Crows Across a Wire.

Still Alice in Chains for the top spot though. Even more remarkable that they hadn't performed together for several years and that Layne was absolutely whacked off his **** on gear. Counting Crows across a wire is amazing. I remember having the CD with another live performance too. Funnily enough at Camdem Adam acknowledge an ex of mine riding my shoulders, the dirty cheeky ****er. laughing out loud I know they are out of fashion but the new album is good. Agree on the other two albums too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.