Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaltonChance
This forum is a nerd's delight. And I am a nerd.

Nuke Nixon
Are you?

What kind of nerd are you then?

A techie nerd, a math nerd, comic book nerd...?

Some kind of fake ass cheesy ass hipster shite nerd that gloms onto trendy nerd things?

WHAT ARE YOU!??!!

DaltonChance
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Are you?

What kind of nerd are you then?

A techie nerd, a math nerd, comic book nerd...?

Some kind of fake ass cheesy ass hipster shite nerd that gloms onto trendy nerd things?

WHAT ARE YOU!??!! I used to collect all kinds of comics, I sold most of them. I would say there is more Nostalgia for Marvel comics in particular and the recent filmology, I loved Thor Ragnarok but I haven't seen Love and Thunder, or Endgame. I don't collect comics anymore, really you can't call me much of a comic nerd anymore. I have been in solitary confinement I have missed a year of my life doing drugs and now I would say I am more of a math nerd than ever, nonlinear algebra and some calculus.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by DaltonChance
I loved Thor Ragnarok but I haven't seen Love and Thunder, or Endgame.
Not much of a film nerd, Love and Thunder isn't even close to being out. Not seen Endgame... the entire planet has seen it, it made a Gorillion dollaridoos!

More like a Meth Nerd!
BWAHAHAHAA!!

Nuke Nixon
Seriously though, the links in your profile just screams Adbot...

DO NOT BE A FILTHY SCUMSUCKING ADBOT!!

DaltonChance
Please try not to double post

DaltonChance
I'm not advertising anything though in the aforementioned profile except my math skillz

Nuke Nixon
Sketchy as fvck.

Nuke Nixon
Not an adbot that makes you a sock.

Nuke Nixon
I got no time for socks.

Nuke Nixon
Good day, sir.

DaltonChance
what are you even talking about

Wonder Man
Hi. I/ read the first four gunslinger novels.
That may not sound like nerd soup until you hold it up to the light and see Swiss cheese.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.