Crash Bandicoot 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
5qF5JrciMnU

WOOOOO!

NewGuy01
Looking forward to it.

I grew up with Wrath of Cortex, though, so the disrespect kinda feels bad, man.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Looking forward to it.

I grew up with Wrath of Cortex, though, so the disrespect kinda feels bad, man. Wrath of Cortex might have been better received if it didn't have the most ridiculously long loading times of any game I have ever played. Unfortunately, it did, so phuck that game it gets what it deserves. thumb up

Kazenji
I've only ever played a demo of Wrath of Cortex, If the loading times in the full game were that bad. i guess it's a good that i stuck with the demo of it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Looking forward to it.

I grew up with Wrath of Cortex, though, so the disrespect kinda feels bad, man. It's a good game but it's hardly the best of the bunch.

I feel they reached their peak at "Warped". That game was amazing.

Wrath of Cortex is probably better then the original Crash though, which is still pretty good, but not great.

KCJ506
Originally posted by NemeBro
Wrath of Cortex might have been better received if it didn't have the most ridiculously long loading times of any game I have ever played. Unfortunately, it did, so phuck that game it gets what it deserves. thumb up

Actually WOC was criticized for more than just it's long loading times. Such as it having more gimmicky stages than Warped. Out of all the levels where you play as Crash, only about 5 or 6 of them were completely platforming.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KCJ506
Actually WOC was criticized for more than just it's long loading times. Such as it having more gimmicky stages than Warped. Out of all the levels where you play as Crash, only about 5 or 6 of them were completely platforming. Warped was the best Crash game tho...?

KCJ506
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Warped was the best Crash game tho...?

Eh, I originally thought so back then, but within the recent years of replaying the original trilogy, I found myself liking Crash 2 more. I really don't think Warped needed to have four motorcycle racing stages and four jet ski stages.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KCJ506
Eh, I originally thought so back then, but within the recent years of replaying the original trilogy, I found myself liking Crash 2 more. I really don't think Warped needed to have four motorcycle racing stages and four jet ski stages. I think the Platforming in warped is much better, and Warped did a great job at diversifying stages.

Besides, those were better then those stupid hog-riding sections.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.