You Can't Top Ultra Instinct IG vs UI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaltonChance
IG is limited by it's user. We are about to see in Manga Chapter 62 why UI non-sign is the best. I guarantee you Moro is done by next chapter even though he just got stronger than Jiren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gr-B16iAMM&list=PLH6AR1zDCtyxkxx8E4jA1jgrD7IBLPZvi&index=18&t=0s

SquallX
laughing

MrMind
It's debatable that Omni-King can pose a threat to IG

let alone Goku

DaltonChance
Originally posted by MrMind
It's debatable that Omni-King can pose a threat to IG

let alone Goku The best IG has ever done is kill half of all sentient beings, much less annihilate a universe.

Are you going to powerscale IG off LT now? You know currently LT>IG right?

SquallX
Originally posted by DaltonChance
The best IG has ever done is kill half of all sentient beings, much less annihilate a universe.

Are you going to powerscale IG off LT now? You know currently LT>IG right?

The IG wiped out only half because that was Thanos gift to Death. If he had wanted too, he could have destroyed the whole Universe.

The current IG is still Universal, where as the old IG, was Universal going to Multiversal when Thanos posses the HOTU.

DaltonChance
Originally posted by SquallX
The IG wiped out only half because that was Thanos gift to Death. If he had wanted too, he could have destroyed the whole Universe.

The current IG is still Universal, where as the old IG, was Universal going to Multiversal when Thanos posses the HOTU. But does it increase his reaction times?

You'd have to make an excuse that he could survive a blow from MUI before he could snap his fingers

DaltonChance
I feel like that last argument I made doesn't do a justice to MUI.

Okay, so Thanos needs to think it, Moro similarly could absorb your lifeforce as IG's soul stone could, yet Moro was UNABLE to do so on Sign, so. Full blown MUI should have this in the bag.

SquallX

DaltonChance
perfect then, refer to my previous post

DaltonChance
You know ironfist? imagine if he had odinforce that's an mui blow

Stoic
Originally posted by DaltonChance
You know ironfist? imagine if he had odinforce that's an mui blow

The IG controls more than just the physical though, and the Odin force is weak in comparison. Thanos took on Odin without the IG and did pretty well. With it, he suspended beings well above Odin's power level. Ultra Instinct vs a Speedster is one thing, while the IG is another.

DarkSaint85
What is this crap invading my lovely comics forum

Jmanghan
Thanos snaps.

Seriously, Thanos gives him a good fight without the IG, with it he absolutely shit-stomps, no-diff.

If we're talking Xenoverse Goku then this is a different beast altogether, the original Xenoverse Hero survived the destruction of a timeline and suffered no damage, Xeno Goku is far above them by an order of magnitudes thats so high it's ludicrous.

Then we have Time Breaker Bardock, lol, "Zeno? Who tf is Zeno? -Flicks Away-"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.