Whos offspring Would be the most powerful (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Winner will go into Rd.2

3rd round is a surprise

xJLxKing

Stoic
You didn't mention the Almeracians. I'd say that Superman, and Maxima would havve the most powerful offspring. He's kind of weird imo to want anything to do with Lois, who can easily be targeted by his enemies and killed. We've seen examples of what would happen to his disposition if Lois were to be murdered. It's as if he wants to become a tyrannical martyr lol.

Maxima is my choice with Wonder Woman coming in close second. Plus Maxi is hot af.

spetznaz

Mindset
Kyle and Grifter

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
You didn't mention the Almeracians. I'd say that Superman, and Maxima would havve the most powerful offspring. He's kind of weird imo to want anything to do with Lois, who can easily be targeted by his enemies and killed. We've seen examples of what would happen to his disposition if Lois were to be murdered. It's as if he wants to become a tyrannical martyr lol.

Maxima is my choice with Wonder Woman coming in close second. Plus Maxi is hot af.
What if all they get is a ginger Clark?

cdtm
Cage and Iron Fist.

Stoic

Old Man Whirly!
Do we know they are all compatible, do we know which genes are dominant or recessive, do we know if wonder woman's magic affects her DNA or Clarks and is even transferable. For all we know Broly's thread is going to lead to Downs syndrome or some other negative gentic anomaly.

Stoic
I think they are, or was hinted to be in what I believe was an Elseworlds story? Whoops, thought the question was whether or not he was compatible with Maxima.

Magnon
Diana is probably compatible with anyone and anything, being a daughter of Zeus. After all, those skyfather rascals can reproduce with any entity/object they lay their eyes on.

Old Man Whirly!
Big blues sperms might hit Lois like a shotgun, blowing her back out. I know they have a kid... in several iterations but, it's ludicrous.

Stoic
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Big blues sperms might hit Lois like a shotgun, blowing her back out. I know they have a kid... in several iterations but, it's ludicrous.

He was probably holding back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.