Regarding Legends in the Star Wars series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
In the Legends side of things in the SW series is that still considered mainstream but part of a different time line or universe? Or is it more like a "what if" in the marvel comics for example etc?

Zenwolf
It's considered separate from what is the Canon now yes. I guess you can look at it as anyway you really want.

Galan007
Originally posted by ozz81
In the Legends side of things in the SW series is that still considered mainstream but part of a different time line or universe? Or is it more like a "what if" in the marvel comics for example etc? It's not really an alternate reality/timeline. It's just non-canon to the franchise as a whole.

But I suppose the EU technically 'exists' on some level, given that Disney can pull elements from it whenever they want.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
It's not really an alternate reality/timeline. It's just non-canon to the franchise as a whole.

But I suppose the EU technically 'exists' on some level, given that Disney can pull elements from it whenever they want.

That and TOR is still going on.

Muchislover
There are a lot of star war series has been launched where I have found the best written content which is helpful for both gaming players and also for the students as well.I have tried to get the https://essayyoda.com/review-of-edubirdie-com/ site options which provides the best writing service options with the best content writing program.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.