Darth Maul & Pong Krell vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Krell and Maul take on Dooku.

All out battle.

Fight takes place in the Geonosis arena.

ozz81
Canonically Darth maul is ranked a better red saber wielder than Dooku.. Yeah i will say team wins..

Total Warrior
Krell seemed pretty strong.. In sabers only I'd give it to the duo. Thing is, Dooku probably has a big force edge on Krell, and I could see the count dispatching him with the force when he gets pressured too much in sabers, like he did to Kenobi in RotS. It's very close, the arena is an open space so I guess this would favour Dooku the most, allowing him to retreat more easily and TK or shoot lighting at them. In this scenario, I'd give it to Dooku 6/10. If they fought, like, where Dooku vs Savage/Ventress happened, I can see the duo winning

juggernaut74
What if they fought in Dooku's private quarters?

I believe that's where Ventress and two Nightsisters attempted to assasinate him.

carthage
Dooku stomps

relentless1
Originally posted by ozz81
Canonically Darth maul is ranked a better red saber wielder than Dooku.. Yeah i will say team wins..

things like this are why Disney canon is retarded and should be disregarded at all times

juggernaut74
Maul is good with a saber no doubt but being ranked above Dooku is laughable for sure.

Darth Thor
Dooku struggled against Opress and Ventress. These two stomp him.

Not even sure if Dooku has much of a Force advantage over Maul after Maul's showings in S7.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dooku

Jmanghan
Obi-Wan > Darth Maul.

Episode II Anakin >>> Pong Krell.

Uh... Dooku, lol.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Obi-Wan > Darth Maul.

Episode II Anakin >>> Pong Krell.

Uh... Dooku, lol. Honestly I never thought of it that way.

Darth Thor
Even if that were true, every combatant has different strengths and weaknesses so Doesnt work that way.

Dooku who generally struggles against physical beasts and unorthodox opponents, doesnt stand a chance against two of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.