Kingdom Hearts CGI Series coming to Disney+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
What the ****?

https://www.ign.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-tv-show-disney-report

sqj-ZfiGmcI
Oj_7ByLi2Wo
KQFTFM-BnJo

I've been following KH since I was a kid, so I'm fairly excited about this development, I just hope it's good.

Surtur
Could be cool, but probably won't be.

BackFire

cdtm
A beginning, a middle, and an end would make it a vast improvement over the games.

Surtur

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
Apparently? Oh damn you need to play the games. I haven't played the third one yet, but KH 1 and 2 are awesome.

You get friggin donald duck and goofy in your party, donald is a mage. There are FF7 characters. It has all the nostalgia of disney movies. Good gameplay too. The 2nd game gets even crazier(you're whacking buildings around by the end). There is even a level where you go into the tron world. thumb up
KH is such a fantastic series, I've been following it since I was a kid.

cdtm
Don't listen to them BF, they've got nostalgia goggles on.

The first one plays like a poor mans Zelda clone, with a clunky interface system.

Second one is a bit better, but there's better games worth your time.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

The first one plays like a poor mans Zelda clone, with a clunky interface system.

Second one is a bit better, but there's better games worth your time.

I disagree, both games are good. The 2nd one is better because it built on the battle system of the first.

But the first one is cool too. Heck you get to have battles where you fly in the peter pan world.

Or fighting underwater in Atlantis.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm

Second one is a bit better, but there's better games worth your time. The combat in KH is far better then in Zelda, free-flowing action combat with customizable movesets, abilities, skills which are interchangeable at any time and can usually be turned off or on.

Exploring the Disney world's are a fantastic experience even on some on the critically panned games, you wanna see Disney Infinity done 100x better? Play KH, it has some seriously gripping story moments and while the story can get convoluted due to all the spin-offs, the original games are enchanting and magical through-out.

Everything is say fantastic and grandiose, all the bosses are pretty damn unique and the enemy designs of Heartless and Nobodies are super well done.

If you don't care about combat, and more about story, I'd play some of the games like Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, 358/2 Days, and Birth by Sleep, these ones have some fantastic story moments, but 358/2 Days really stands out with a fantastic story about friendship, so does 1, for that matter.

The Final Boss of 2 is absolutely sublime, so many amazing high-octane fun moments where in any other game it'd be dragging on and on, but there through-out all the phases you never feel bored.

Kingdom Hearts is an amazing series, but 1 & 2 are probably the best, skip Chain of Memories, avoid it like the plague.

IMO, it could be Zelda done better, the story moments are enough to pick it up alone.

Also that music:
kd3SAmb4d3I
TG1pRNQAByI
nsIXDJ3t1uo
lt7bCgzbzks
SrNU8GmfSxU

Surtur
KH2 really steps it up too.

The series is basically like Crisis on Infinite Earths, but with disney characters and worlds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.