Hypothetical Scenario/Question: All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
You have to completely remove the existence of the Mandalorian and all memory of it having existed, also it will never be made again.

Would you made that trade?

jaden_2.0
I haven't watched The Mandalorian so yes.

Galan007
Absolutely.

I'd rather have three solid films than one solid TV show.

NemeBro
idc

Jmanghan
I think I'd prefer to have the Mandalorian, it's one of the best things SW has ever produced and I don't think I've been as invested into a show like that since FireFly.

NotAllThatEvil
Mandalorian wasn't that good anyway. I hate baby yoda

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Mandalorian wasn't that good anyway. I hate baby yoda **** you.

Eon Blue

ares834
You aren't missing much. It's decent, nothing more. Yet some people seem to regard it as the second coming. I guess after the quality of the ST something that is merely average is a god send to SW fans.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
You aren't missing much. It's decent, nothing more. Yet some people seem to regard it as the second coming. I guess after the quality of the ST something that is merely average is a god send to SW fans. The only episode that faltered was that prison break one, every other one was absolutely fantastic.

Sharp writing, great character and stories, baby ****ing Yoda. Going from world to world and the fact that its a live-action Star Wars show.

One season in and I already heavily prefer it to both TCW and Rebels, but we'll see how they do for Season 2.

Jaggarath
Originally posted by Jmanghan
All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...

You have to completely remove the existence of the Mandalorian and all memory of it having existed, also it will never be made again.

Would you made that trade?

I would trade The Mandalorian for four packs of Raspberry Pure Leaf Brewed Tea.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jaggarath
I would trade The Mandalorian for four packs of Raspberry Pure Leaf Brewed Tea. and then you'd trade those in for a Baby Yoda.

Darth Thor
Mandalorian is cool. And yeah it's probably the best Star Wars to come out of Disney.

But nah would much prefer a well done ST.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.