Could the Worldbreaker Hulk destroys the Anti-Monitor's armor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Could the Worldbreaker Hulk destroys the Anti-Monitor's armor like Supergirl did during Crisis on Infinite Earths #7?

Discuss.

lawest9
Pre crisis Supergirl did, don't know about hulk however.

carver9
World Breaker isn't needed. Savage Hulk can do it.

BrolyBlack
Neither

xJLxKing

Stoic
Originally posted by deft
Could the Worldbreaker Hulk destroys the Anti-Monitor's armor like Supergirl did during Crisis on Infinite Earths #7?

Discuss.

Absolutely with ease.

Diesldude

Stoic
Pre Crisis Kryptonians did not always operate on the same level. His armor wasn't indestructible which is exactly why he'd be able to destroy it. WB Hulk was ridiculously OP.

Magnon
Hulk dies without doing any damage to the armor.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9

Adam Grimes
Nah.

Stoic

Adam Grimes
Scans of Flash doing it?

CatL18
Never unless plot needs it.

Philosophía
Worldbreaker Hulk's best feat is destroying a planet, and it's shared. That's roughly mid herald.

Green Lantern shields have feats orders of magnitude above that, nevermind Anti-Monitor.

Galan007
Originally posted by deft

Discuss. Assuming you are asking about his original armor, then I guess it just depends if you think WBH is capable of matching the physicality of a bloodlusted pre-crisis Kryptonian in their death issue. /shrug

Adam Grimes
I mean, it's not as if in the same story dozens of trans/skyfather beings together unsuccessfully tried to do what Supergirl did there...

BruceSkywalker
yea he can

wxyz

cdtm

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/1/12780/429365-supesvshulk18sq-1-1.jpg

Sure.

Stoic

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Scans of Flash doing it?

Google Flash vs the Anti Monitor.

carver9
Same fight, Hulk made Superman body go limp with a punch.

Stoic

Yeah but if you prove it, people will still deny it.

TheHulkster

Stoic

abhilegend

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

abhilegend
Even at almost death, dozens of Lanterns couldn't even scratch his armor.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FvQcr-Yx6Oc/VqChzdHOaJI/AAAAAAAAKRQ/w0a8U18FUYA/s1600-Ic42/RCO022.jpg

While 8 Lanterns literally destroyed Xanshi (big enough to tear apart Earth) which was powered by thousands of black rings casually.

https://i.postimg.cc/c69kYpL9/RCO010.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/ZCW7Lw9T/RCO015.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/56DPK8v8/RCO016.jpg

Planet busting power is nothing to anti monitor, at death's doors.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Uh no, he didn't.

Yes he did. It was written, so that's exactly what happened. And why are you laughing? Are you denying the power that was generated by the collision?

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You are consistently proven wrong with your made up misrepresentations on feats. Why do you even post here when you end up looking foolish over and over?

Prove anything you just said.

Umar said that her entire Kingdom was ruined correct? Well her Kingdom was the size of a solar system. Or what are you yapping about shithead?

Even at almost death, dozens of Lanterns couldn't even scratch his armor.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FvQcr-Yx6Oc/VqChzdHOaJI/AAAAAAAAKRQ/w0a8U18FUYA/s1600-Ic42/RCO022.jpg

While 8 Lanterns literally destroyed Xanshi (big enough to tear apart Earth) which was powered by thousands of black rings casually.

https://i.postimg.cc/c69kYpL9/RCO010.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/ZCW7Lw9T/RCO015.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/56DPK8v8/RCO016.jpg

Planet busting power is nothing to anti monitor, at death's doors.

Well my guess would be that Xanshi wasn't very durable, while being very powerful, and the Flash hits much harder than all of those lanterns combined.

DarkSaint85
Flash was mainlining the Speed Force, actually utilising infinite energy (and not the first time either), so......

Stoic
The Green Scar was mainlining the Gamma Force, consciously tapping from infinite energy (and not for the first time either), so... Hmmm... The Green Scar wasn't actually using only his anger to ramp up his power levels. He was actually in a meditative state as well, as seen when he learned to do so on Sakaar during Planet Hulk. This means that even as powerful as he became while in the Dark Dimension, he could have become even more powerful. Toward the end of the HOTM arc, he grew so large that he was able to step on Fin Fang Foom for example. Unless you believe that he decreased in power after his collision with Betty, which destroyed Umar's Kingdom despite his growth in stature?

So is the Speed Force being a place that Flash could potentially utilize infinite energy, any different than the Gamma Verse that also was able to grant the Green Scar infinite power?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes he did. It was written, so that's exactly what happened. And why are you laughing? Are you denying the power that was generated by the collision?

Umar said that her entire Kingdom was ruined correct? Well her Kingdom was the size of a solar system. Or what are you yapping about shithead?

Well my guess would be that Xanshi wasn't very durable, while being very powerful, and the Flash hits much harder than all of those lanterns combined.
Black Lantern rings were actually surviving in a massive black hole

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZzmgyuAGGWY/VyANCjvqMMI/AAAAAAAAFJQ/aqXjyvXQW_c6NCV2vucO73jQgM2UvsmZACCo/s1600/RCO004.jpg

Even in the Flash scene, an entire star was needed to breach a hole in his armor after he was weakened.

https://i.postimg.cc/PN6wXLGC/RCO012.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/JGGBG1mP/RCO013.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Vdp0t3k1/RCO018.jpg

And even then he killed all of the heroes there in one blast. So its not like Anti Monitor was less powerful, it's that Flash was too powerful at that point.

abhilegend
The Green Scar was mainlining the Gamma Force, consciously tapping from infinite energy (and not for the first time either), so... Hmmm... The Green Scar wasn't actually using only his anger to ramp up his power levels. He was actually in a meditative state as well, as seen when he learned to do so on Sakaar during Planet Hulk. This means that even as powerful as he became while in the Dark Dimension, he could have become even more powerful. Toward the end of the HOTM arc, he grew so large that he was able to step on Fin Fang Foom for example. Unless you believe that he decreased in power after his collision with Betty, which destroyed Umar's Kingdom despite his growth in stature?

So is the Speed Force being a place that Flash could potentially utilize infinite energy, any different than the Gamma Force that also was able to grant the Green Scar infinite power?
Hulk only grew after draining some gamma bombs. Not on his own.

Stoic
Hulk only grew after draining some gamma bombs. Not on his own.

Hulk was also able to ramp up his power levels at will. This is something that can not be denied. Planet Hulk is the proof that it wasn't just anger that fueled him. He actually meditated and willed himself to become more powerful on the fly. He could take whatever amount of power that he needed. He didn't on Earth because of innocent lives at stake.

Stoic
With, or without the bombs, it still does not take away from the fact that he could mentally control his power levels to near perfection. I say near, because he lost control during the end of WW Hulk, and couldn't dial back that power, which would have likely destroyed Earth. That was nowhere near his max, nor was what was seen in the Dark Dimension. I base this solely on what was written during Planet Hulk. In retrospect, it actually goes a long way in proving that the Beyonders words were true.The Green Scar wasn't a mid Herald, or anything remotely close to that level.

abhilegend
Hulk was also able to ramp up his power levels at will. This is something that can not be denied. Planet Hulk is the proof that it wasn't just anger that fueled him. He actually meditated and willed himself to become more powerful on the fly. He could take whatever amount of power that he needed. He didn't on Earth because of innocent lives at stake. Originally posted by Stoic
With, or without the bombs, it still does not take away from the fact that he could mentally control his power levels to near perfection. I say near, because he lost control during the end of WW Hulk, and couldn't dial back that power, which would have likely destroyed Earth. That was nowhere near his max, nor was what was seen in the Dark Dimension. I base this solely on what was written during Planet Hulk. In retrospect, it actually goes a long way in proving that the Beyonders words were true.The Green Scar wasn't a mid Herald, or anything remotely close to that level.
But even then his on panel shown power pales in comparison to what it takes to breach the armor.

Stoic
But even then his on panel shown power pales in comparison to what it takes to breach the armor.

How do you know that he wasn't capable of hitting as hard as the Flash? They both had control of infinite power. Why can one do it, while the other can not. We saw that the stronger he became the tougher he became in terms of durability, his healing factor became better, and his general physical attributes increased as well. I just want to understand clearly why the Flash in control of infinite power gives him a pass, but the Hulk in control of infinite power doesn't?

DarkSaint85
How do you know that he wasn't capable of hitting as hard as the Flash? They both had control of infinite power. Why can one do it, while the other can not. We saw that the stronger he became the tougher he became in terms of durability, his healing factor became better, and his general physical attributes increased as well. I just want to understand clearly why the Flash in control of infinite power gives him a pass, but the Hulk in control of infinite power doesn't?

Because Flash has shown infinite speed. Actually shown it, when he accelerates up to and past lightspeed.

Hulk has never shown infinite strength. Even destroying a solar system/planet as a side effect doesn't take infinite energy.

HulkIsHulk
But wasn't that a sucker punch?

abhilegend
And Superman said that the punch just annoyed him. In fact it was repeatedly shown that Superman was far more powerful than Hulk, Parasite drained both Hulk and Wonder Woman easily but doom stated that he would die if he tried to drain Superman completely.

carver9
And Superman said that the punch just annoyed him. In fact it was repeatedly shown that Superman was far more powerful than Hulk, Parasite drained both Hulk and Wonder Woman easily but doom stated that he would die if he tried to drain Superman completely.

I could own you but I feel like we need to get back on track. Thank me later.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
@stoic

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Stop bluffing, I just called

Stoic
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
@stoic

laughing out loud

I based my opinion on facts. Your opinion is worthless.

Diesldude
WBH cannot. He will die trying. AM is hundreds of leagues/tiers above WBH or any version of the Hulk.

BrolyBlack

Says youlaughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
WBH cannot. He will die trying. AM is hundreds of leagues/tiers above WBH or any version of the Hulk.

Not really unless we forget that he was able to do the same thing that the Flash did. Access infinite power by meditating. Unless you believe that World Breaker Hulk and the Green Scar were completely different Hulk's? This Hulk was able to tap into the entire infinite Gammaverse at will per the Planet Hulk arc. His durability, healing factor, movement speeds, (and anything else that I missed) were also shown to climb with his strength. I don't see him dying at all to be honest. He beat up characters on Earth that were 1000x their base power rating. All of this was done because he learned how to consciously tap into the entire source of his powers, which is an infinite power source, just like the Speed Force.

TheHulkster

Why are you referencing a crossover and a non-canon one on top of that? Where is DS?

abhilegend
Because Carver was. I was correcting him.

DarkSaint85
Are you jumping in and white knighting someone without knowing what's going on AGAIN, Hulkster?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Proper_
How do you know her entire kingdom is a solar system? Scans?

Diesldude

JBL
LMAO, Hulk was moments away from overpowering Superman.

Diesldude

JBL
Still lying.smh

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Still lying.smh go check up on your sun. Smh.

Stoic
Originally posted by Proper_

Yeah read up on the Mhuruuks. They were Sorcerers that shaped portions of the Dark Dimension into Kingdoms which included providing gravity to the planets that were part of their Kingdom. There are places within the Dark Dimension that do not have gravity though, but those were places that the Mhuruuks Sorcerers did not terra form. This little bit of info is something that 2 posters here are trying to hide.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, Hulk was moments away from overpowering Superman.
Hulk's entire power was nothing in comparison to Superman in that book.

Parasite could easily drain both Hulk and Wonder Woman but couldn't do that to Superman or he would've died.

abhilegend
Yeah read up on the Mhuruuks. They were Sorcerers that shaped portions of the Dark Dimension into Kingdoms which included providing gravity to the planets that were part of their Kingdom. There are places within the Dark Dimension that do not have gravity though, but those were places that the Mhuruuks Sorcerers did not terra form. This little bit of info is something that 2 posters here are trying to hide.
Wut?

carver9
Originally posted by Proper_

Its not a solar system. The Dark Dimension is made up of Universes that was conquered by Dormammu.

DarkSaint85

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Right.

I thought I would look into it.

Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #21:

https://i.postimg.cc/dtcCgcJJ/RCO020-1469390315.jpg

The EM spectrum (electricty, light) seems to be weaker. But the main thing is that gravity is weaker.

However, the Mhurruks stabilised gravity through magic:
https://i.postimg.cc/x8Mzqt3r/RCO021-1469390315.jpg

Note that it doesn't say that they added gravity, merely stabilised it. They DID, however, through magic, create light. Umar and Dormammu, however, are NOT Mhurruks. They are Faltinian.

Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #50:
https://i.postimg.cc/XNCF2YS2/RCO011-1469617782.jpg

Matter is more fragile than '616' matter.

DarkSaint85
Its not a solar system. The Dark Dimension is made up of Universes that was conquered by Dormammu.

No.

Diesldude

Adam Grimes
Its not a solar system. The Dark Dimension is made up of Universes that was conquered by Dormammu. Lol

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol

https://m.imgur.com/1A8ZZto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.