3 accolades you'd add/remove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scizard
What accolades/statements would you add/remove into canon personally (can be whatever you want).

Here's mine:

1. I'd have Kylo added to the top 5 lightsaber duelist list and placed above Maul.
2. Put Count Dooku in his correct place above Kylo/Maul.
3. Have an accolade stating that Palpatine had an opportunity to kill Mace but didn't take it so he could trick Anakin. (Or literally anything that stops Mace > Palpatine, Mace > Yoda nonsense).

Unbowed
I'd remove the comment about Palpatine being "a master of every weapon and every style" or however it goes. It's plainly absurd given the scope of the GFFA and the fact that Palpatine has a normal human lifespan. Whoever thought it a plausible accolade was a simpleton.

Freedon Nadd
I would remove inconsistent accolades about Sidious' superiority over the ancient Sith.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by Scizard
What accolades/statements would you add/remove into canon personally (can be whatever you want).

Here's mine:

1. I'd have Kylo added to the top 5 lightsaber duelist list and placed above Maul.
3. Have an accolade stating that Palpatine had an opportunity to kill Mace but didn't take it so he could trick Anakin. (Or literally anything that stops Mace > Palpatine, Mace > Yoda nonsense).
thumb up thumb up thumb up

That list was made before TFA so Kylo should definitely be on it.
Dooku should definitely be above Maul as well imo.

Galan007
I'd definitely like some sort of clarification on the level the ST characters were operating at, relative to the characters of the PT/OT.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Scizard

Here's mine:

Well I dont think anything puts Mace above Yoda. Youd need more than simpleton A > B > C logic pertaining to 2 very different fights to confirm something that radical.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Youd need more than simpleton A > B > C logic

Take your own advice, next time you try to use the Dooku showing against Obi vin

Your boy Ani got schooled, face it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Take your own advice, next time you try to use the Dooku showing against Obi vin

Your boy Ani got schooled, face it.

Except Dooku was Consistently > Obi-Wan, and Anakin Consistently a rival for Dooku.

With Mace, Yoda and Sidious we are looking at 2 fights in total and both fights were very different in their context.

So yeah Obi needed the high ground against Ani. Otherwise Ani rules thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.