Batman Gotham PD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
From Matt Reeves for HBOMAX...

This actually sounds interesting...

https://deadline.com/2020/07/the-batman-companion-tv-series-matt-reeves-terence-winter-hbo-max-multiplatform-universe-gotham-police-department-1202982390/

samhain
Interesting but unless Batman is going to be a part of it I don't see how it will be much different from Gotham. Which is no bad thing as I enjoyed Gotham.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by samhain
Interesting but unless Batman is going to be a part of it I don't see how it will be much different from Gotham. Which is no bad thing as I enjoyed Gotham.

my guess would be that bruce/batman will be in it sparsely

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
my guess would be that bruce/batman will be in it sparsely He should be in it much more than Gotham since he exists at this point. I can't imagine villains threatening the city on the scale they did in Gotham (show) without him getting involved.

I kind of want this show to take a different approach. Have each season follow Gordon and the Gotham PD but have them regularly run into threats they cant handle. Build up villains over the course of a season and then end every season finale with those villains clashing with Batman. It'd have to be smaller villains that wont end up in the Reeves movies though.

I also don't want it to be as campy as Gotham was. Make it more serious and focus on mystery and character building so we actually feel something when a villain kills off a GCPD member.

Darth Thor
I dont see Robert Pattinson showing up every season finale.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I dont see Robert Pattinson showing up every season finale. Then use a stunt double with a similar chin and make use of shadows/angles. Most of the dude is covered anyways. This is also mostly going to be from other peoples perspectives, so we could just go the minimal Batman route other than one big set piece at the end.

riv6672
Pass.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Then use a stunt double with a similar chin and make use of shadows/angles. Most of the dude is covered anyways. This is also mostly going to be from other peoples perspectives, so we could just go the minimal Batman route other than one big set piece at the end.

Ah yeah good point. Kind of like the S1 finale of Titans.

Surtur
jesus wasnt there an alfred show too

and did we not have 4-5 years of the gotham show

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Surtur
jesus wasnt there an alfred show too

and did we not have 4-5 years of the gotham show

wb will always milk batman lol

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.