Worldbreaker Hulk vs. The Superman Trials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Inspirated by LOB's thread. Could the Worldbreaker Hulk complete the following trials?

1. Hold a miniature black hole:

https://i.imgur.com/A9qHb7u.jpg

2. Lift 200 quintillion tons:

https://imgur.com/a/FCBK2SK

3. Bench press the weight of the Earth:

https://imgur.com/a/iMadjZH

4. Break the Kerenthium chains:

https://imgur.com/a/6Oo75jX

5.Break the Dominus alternate realities:

https://imgur.com/a/z0yvm

How goes this? Discuss.

StiltmanFTW
1. Eats it

2. Eats it

3. Eats the entire planet

4. Eats them

5. Eats all of reality

h1a8
Originally posted by deft
Inspirated by LOB's thread. Could the Worldbreaker Hulk complete the following trials?

How goes this? Discuss.

Using feats as a basis and not writer's opinions (or ours) then Hulk can complete 2 and 3 for sure.
He cannot complete 1 or 4 for sure and I don't quite understand 5 tbh.

StiltmanFTW
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Terenthium

Stealing from Star Wars.

How far DC has fallen...

Adam Grimes
The order is skewed. 2. Would squish him.

StiltmanFTW
Gecko weighs more than that and Hulk lifted him.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gecko weighs more than that and Hulk lifted him.

I'm not familiar with what you are talking about. Can you please post a scan.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

The order is skewed. 2. Would squish him.

World Breaker Hulk would get squished by a fraction of Earths weight?

Superman lifted 200 quintillion. Earth weighs in at around 6 sextillion, which is far more. A regular Hulk hasn't been squished (although he has been immobilized) by the weight of a star, which is even heavier.

World Breaker Hulk would lift 200 quintillion tons with his pinky.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
World Breaker Hulk would get squished by a fraction of Earths weight?

Superman lifted 200 quintillion. Earth weighs in at around 6 sextillion, which is far more. A regular Hulk hasn't been squished (although he has been immobilized) by the weight of a star, which is even heavier.

World Breaker Hulk would lift 200 quintillion tons with his pinky.

Surely it depends on how large that star was?

cdtm

laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing

Not a chance.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Does he know Tarquism Vo? Then no.

How goes this? Discuss.

It goes about as well as Hank Pym's marriage.

Enzeru
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Surely it depends on how large that star was?

Why though? Stars are far more dense than planets, so even stars smaller than Earth would be heavier. Or am I off here? Feel free to correct me. I have the common knowledge of a toddler.

Not that stars even really matter in this argument, because I was debunking the statement of World Breaker Hulk getting squished by 200 quintillion tons, which is still much less than the weight of the Earth. Probably also much less weight than a fairly small planet.
Even someone like Thor hasn't been squished (again, only immobilized) by the weight of 20 planets and it has been said that he can benchpress small planets. And I am now supposed to believe that WB Hulk can't handle the fraction of the Earths weight? Give me a break.

I've never considered the 200 quintillion tons feat as something impressive anyway. It sounds impressive, but in comics things get way more comical way faster.

cdtm
Why though? Stars are far more dense than planets, so even stars smaller than Earth would be heavier. Or am I off here? Feel free to correct me. I have the common knowledge of a toddler.

Not that stars even really matter in this argument, because I was debunking the statement of World Breaker Hulk getting squished by 200 quintillion tons, which is still much less than the weight of the Earth. Probably also much less weight than a fairly small planet.
Even someone like Thor hasn't been squished (again, only immobilized) by the weight of 20 planets and it has been said that he can benchpress small planets. And I am now supposed to believe that WB Hulk can't handle the fraction of the Earths weight? Give me a break.

I've never considered the 200 quintillion tons feat as something impressive anyway. It sounds impressive, but in comics things get way more comical way faster.

Superman doing it casually with one arn is why its impressive.

Hulk or Thor can never, ever do that. Hulk exerted far more effort over a much lighter weight in that famous mountain range feat.

carver9
So much context.

DeadpoolXXX
doesn't the moon weigh about 81 quintillion tons?

if so then superman was easily one arm pressing the weight of multiple moons. not too shabby.

DarkSaint85

Batman had gauntlets filled with dozens of red suns. Comic physics.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman doing it casually with one arn is why its impressive.

Hulk or Thor can never, ever do that. Hulk exerted far more effort over a much lighter weight in that famous mountain range feat.

You do know which version of the Hulk this is right? I don't see why he couldn't pass every single one of them? Savage Hulk made Nightmare have nightmares, so I wouldn't sell a stronger minded Hulk short on number 5 of these trials.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
Using feats as a basis and not writer's opinions (or ours) then Hulk can complete 2 and 3 for sure.
He cannot complete 1 or 4 for sure and I don't quite understand 5 tbh.

🤦‍♂️ I was with you until you mentioned the chains... where's the evidence that the hype the metal is getting through exposition here an accurate hype

Stoic
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
doesn't the moon weigh about 81 quintillion tons?

if so then superman was easily one arm pressing the weight of multiple moons. not too shabby.

That was an impressive feat for sure, and judging by how easily he lifted it he probably could've lifted far more than multiple Earth sized moons. But then again, so could this version of the Hulk. All Star Superman was also amped to the that it was killing him.

lawest9
Batman had gauntlets filled with dozens of red suns. Comic physics. Binders full of women, Lol!!!!

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Stoic
That was an impressive feat for sure, and judging by how easily he lifted it he probably could've lifted far more than multiple Earth sized moons. But then again, so could this version of the Hulk. All Star Superman was also amped to the that it was killing him. he overpowered the machine pretty easily with one arm. so he should be able to lift at least twice the weight with both arms.

so he can easily press about 2.5 moons with one arm, and about 5 moons with both arms.

hulk doesnt have any pressing feats that even come close.

Stoic
He had an in air collision that displaced planetary bodies.

h1a8
You do know which version of the Hulk this is right? I don't see why he couldn't pass every single one of them? Savage Hulk made Nightmare have nightmares, so I wouldn't sell a stronger minded Hulk short on number 5 of these trials. based off established feats then hulk cannot achieve 1 or 4. That are the rules.

h1a8
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
🤦‍♂️ I was with you until you mentioned the chains... where's the evidence that the hype the metal is getting through exposition here an accurate hype The chains were stated of doing something. It takes x force to do that something. Hulk has no feats equal or above x force.

Stoic
The chains were stated of doing something. It takes x force to do that something. Hulk has no feats equal or above x force.

You do realize that feats are not the only way to determine whether or not a character can accomplish a task right? Narration can also be used. WB Hulk had access to infinite power (how do your words on this change that?). He was able to harness that power at will by going into a meditative state (Ref. Planet Hulk). We know that neither 1 or 4 are infinite in weight, or durability. The Hulk lost the knowledge to fully harness the source of his powers only after Dr. Doom performed brain surgery on him. Your claim deviates from what was written into canon.

Why do you think that the Green Scar persona was absent during the latest issues of the Immortal Hulk? Because Doom removed that portion of his brain, or memory per Banner's request..

AlbertoJohnAvil
The chains were stated of doing something. It takes x force to do that something. Hulk has no feats equal or above x force.

Now, here's the issue with that, Yeah they haul stars but stars have immense amounts of heat, The chains were unbreakable to the people who made them. That leaves a wide birth between how strong they are and the strength of the chains. There's also the properties of the chains that may have helped with their function that my or may not have a thing to do with durability. The story NEVER explained all that.

They'd have to withstand all the heat too. Even cold stars are around 400 degrees give or take. Theres also THE fact that stars are mostly gas with nothing to hold on to until the core so are the chains attached to a device that captures the star in an energy field or something to move them? It's not explained so it again leaves questions.

There's also the fact that we don't know if these are the exact chains or the same type, it's not that cut and dry. It's clear that the device was mad to hold Superman right there on panel. Can you explain how the apparatus holding him would have the same function as pulling a star? This was clearly the hyperbolic part of the statement, you'd have to pay attention to catch that though.

cdtm
How's a sick guy gonna do Superman feats?

I mean, he hae the clap. And not just any clap, The "thunder" clap.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No seriously though, H1, How did it hold it? Was it absorbing or shunting energy elsewhere? This would be needed just to even get through to the actual solid part of the star. The chains clearly aren't that long to reach the distance it would take to reach something solid to hold on to a star. Besides all that the fact that a star is in open space where things are have a different weight factor than their mass suggests. For all we know pulling a star could be the equivalent of a few hundred tons once the other forces involved are negated.

h1a8
No seriously though, H1, How did it hold it? Was it absorbing or shunting energy elsewhere? This would be needed just to even get through to the actual solid part of the star. The chains clearly aren't that long to reach the distance it would take to reach something solid to hold on to a star. Besides all that the fact that a star is in open space where things are have a different weight factor than their mass suggests. For all we know pulling a star could be the equivalent of a few hundred tons once the other forces involved are negated.

Stars are very dense. Their cores are even more dense.

Besides that we appeal to the suspension of disbelief and assume it was technologically possible.

Otherwise no feat can be explained. For example
1. A character can't lift a 50 ton object without sinking into the ground.
2. A character can't throw an object heavier than them because the frictional force on their feet is too low.
3. A character like Superman or Surfer can't fly due to the violation of the 3rd law of motion (nothing to push against).

I can go on forever.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Stars are very dense. Their cores are even more dense.

Besides that we appeal to the suspension of disbelief and assume it was technologically possible.

Otherwise no feat can be explained. For example
1. A character can't lift a 50 ton object without sinking into the ground.
2. A character can't throw an object heavier than them because the frictional force on their feet is too low.
3. A character like Superman or Surfer can't fly due to the violation of the 3rd law of motion (nothing to push against).

I can go on forever.

suspension of belief is fine as long the there's no rules established to that point. Stars are still gas balls with liquid like plasma and anything solid being deep within unless they are cold stars which would make the feat a little different.
The three main feats have easily explained rules.
1. Depends on the foundation. Skyscrapers weight hundreds of tons but you never see them sink in and if they do it's a process that takes decades to happen.
2. If a character can produce the force to throw something heavier than itself then it's very possible.
3. There's been solid reasoning behind characters flying even if it's a fantasy one. Superman generates any electromagnetic field that he can propel himself with. Silver surfer has the **** all power cosmic that he can use to change scientific laws with.

Diesldude
suspension of belief is fine as long the there's no rules established to that point. Stars are still gas balls with liquid like plasma and anything solid being deep within unless they are cold stars which would make the feat a little different.
1. Depends on the foundation. Skyscrapers weight hundreds of tons but you never see them sink in and if they do it's a process that takes decades to happen.
2. If a character can produce the force to throw something heavier than itself then it's very possible.
3. There's been solid reasoning behind characters flying even if it's a fantasy one. Superman generates any electromagnetic field that he can propel himself with. Silver surfer has the **** all power cosmic that he can use to change scientific laws with.

You're arguments are pathetic. How do they move a planet without damaging entire continents.

When Hyperion caught a planet going 500k MPH at a dead stop why didn't everyone on the planet die instantly. This happens all the time in comics but you chose to ignore this when it concerns superman and you have to question everything. Size, weight, hollow, now nothing to hold on to, stars don't weight anything in space. Lol

Anyway, The chains are used to haul stars, they can create a forcefield around it and use the chains to tow. Like how GL did with earth while WW And Superman towed it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
we don't know how strong the chains are. I explained it the last time, It's called tensile strength. Spider webs have ten times the tensile strength of steel. Tensile strength would not require these chains be forged if unbreakable metal. At all.

You seem to not understand that tensile strength and durability of the material a rope/chain are forged from are not the same. At all

You're making it all one factor and that's unequivocally wrong. For instance, steel folded once to make a sword is weaker than the exact same amount of steel folded ten times to make a sword.
You use calculations that are wrong because HOW a thing is constructed has as much or more to do with it's strength than the durability of the base material. And besides, we KNOW the guy lied. Zatana was taking out MULTIPLE robots that this dude claimed are faster and stronger than Clark. Like, there's a million ways to disprove this.

if it's stated to be unbreakable and it's broken then it's not unbreakable and thus making it a hyperbole because any writers can write that X is stronger than Y. Further, with the "hardest metal in the universe" it could be just the hardest metal CURRENTLY known in the universe at the moment and there might be other metals harder.

Hyperbole, to draw in readers to get excited and into it more happens in other media like this:
https://i.postimg.cc/fVDZ1bqB/hyb.png

https://i.postimg.cc/t1mj1NqM/sxa.jpg

Soooo YEAH hyperbole exists from intermediate to extreme cases like I shown above.

Diesldude
we don't know how strong the chains are. I explained it the last time, It's called tensile strength. Spider webs have ten times the tensile strength of steel. Tensile strength would not require these chains be forged if unbreakable metal. At all.

You seem to not understand that tensile strength and durability of the material a rope/chain are forged from are not the same. At all

You're making it all one factor and that's unequivocally wrong. For instance, steel folded once to make a sword is weaker than the exact same amount of steel folded ten times to make a sword.
You use calculations that are wrong because HOW a thing is constructed has as much or more to do with it's strength than the durability of the base material. And besides, we KNOW the guy lied. Zatana was taking out MULTIPLE robots that this dude claimed are faster and stronger than Clark. Like, there's a million ways to disprove this.

if it's stated to be unbreakable and it's broken then it's not unbreakable and thus making it a hyperbole because any writers can write that X is stronger than Y. Further, with the "hardest metal in the universe" it could be just the hardest metal CURRENTLY known in the universe at the moment and there might be other metals harder.

Hyperbole, to draw in readers to get excited and into it more happens in other media like this:
https://i.postimg.cc/fVDZ1bqB/hyb.png

https://i.postimg.cc/t1mj1NqM/sxa.jpg

Soooo YEAH hyperbole exists from intermediate to extreme cases like I shown above.
Stop with the stupidity, let's say those chains were squishy like a rope but when superman broke theme did he use his heat vision, freeze breath? A knife? Or a hammer, I mean his fists? No, He broke them by overcoming the chains tensile strength because he was tied up/chained.

Those chains dont crumble or shatter under pressure of trillions of stellar mass or from the heat of blue stars and has tensile strength tow stars between galaxies. Everything you say counters your own argument. You like to talk about debunking, only debunking you're doing is that of your own lowballing arguments.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude
You're arguments are pathetic. How do they move a planet without damaging entire continents.

When Hyperion caught a planet going 500k MPH at a dead stop why didn't everyone on the planet die instantly. This happens all the time in comics but you chose to ignore this when it concerns superman and you have to question everything. Size, weight, hollow, now nothing to hold on to, stars don't weight anything in space. Lol

Anyway, The chains are used to haul stars, they can create a forcefield around it and use the chains to tow. Like how GL did with earth while WW And Superman towed it.

notice how you just came back to the concept of me saying there's probably other factors involved besides the strength of the chains? If they could reach all the way through the planet to grab the core and pull it that would be one thing. A forcefield covering the planet lessens feat of them being stronger enough to pull planets by a lot considering the forcefield protects them from heat and the ships propulsion is doing the other part.

Diesldude
notice how you just came back to the concept of me saying there's probably other factors involved besides the strength of the chains? If they could reach all the way through the planet to grab the core and pull it that would be one thing. A forcefield covering the planet lessens feat of them being stronger enough to pull planets by a lot considering the forcefield protects them from heat and the ships propulsion is doing the other part.

What happened to your tensile argument? Debunked?

But you're still pulling the planet. The load of pulling a planet is still same. You have chains around a 500lb dumbell and you pull it up to your second floor balcony, will the chains have a lighter load if you put the dumbell in a box and try to pull it up? How will putting a forcefield around a star lessen it's weight?

You wanted an explanation I gave you one way of doing it. In comics they could have easily wrapped the chains around the stars and pulled.

The fact of the matter is they can pull steller mass FTL and withstand heat of blue stars.

Philosophía
Originally posted by deft

How goes this? Discuss. 1. No chance

2. It depends which quintillion is used. If it's short-scale, he can. If it's long scale, he cannot.

3. Yes.

4. No.

5. lol no

Stoic
Yes to all.

h1a8
3. There's been solid reasoning behind characters flying even if it's a fantasy one. Superman generates any electromagnetic field that he can propel himself with. Silver surfer has the **** all power cosmic that he can use to change scientific laws with. If something is dense enough then one can move it with force by physical contact. Dense objects act like solids (like jello).

1.People lift over 50 ton objects all the time on normal ground. Their is no real ground where you won't sink.

2. Wrong. Newton's 3rd law states that you need something to throw against. You need frictional force on your feet. The frictional force will always be less that required. Spidey and Namor sling tanks away as if they have over 100 tons of frictional force on their feet. Hulk throwing dragons to the moon. Characters throw, jump, and hit shit into space. That would absolutely leave a huge crater in the Earth.

3. Wrong again. You must push against something in order to go forward.
You can't change the 3rd law of motion. It's an impossibility.

h1a8
Yes to all.

Provide feats that show he can do 1, 3, and 4

Stoic
Provide feats that show he can do 1, 3, and 4

I've already done that. Pretty pictures aren't the only things that are needed as proof. I also suggested that you read Planet Hulk through to the Heart of the Monster. Will you? Doubtful.

Adam Grimes
Your opinion is not proof, stoic.

h1a8
I've already done that. Pretty pictures aren't the only things that are needed as proof. I also suggested that you read Planet Hulk through to the Heart of the Monster. Will you? Doubtful.

I read those. None of his feats suggest Hulk can hold a black hole, not even HOTM. None of them show that Hulk can break those chains.

HOTM can bench press the Earth though and lift 200 quintillion tons, not planet Hulk though.

Diesldude
Breaking Chains?

https://i.postimg.cc/63HDHw9J/2-D36-A930-9-F2-A-45-BC-A739-B1590-A310-D67.jpg

Hulk Failed. laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
So what was that tensile strength you were speaking about?

Will that 50lb dumbbell get lighter if you put it in a box?

is it the strength of the chains or or the devices around it that did the work. Superman himself did the work needed to dispute the claims of them being unbreakable.

AlbertoJohnAvil
they were in the process but how much of the work did they do. It's never explained in complete process so we don't know, it's all speculation

It's largely unquantifiable.

Even if it was calculated the weight of a star, you'd still need to calculate the gravitational force it puts out to find the tensile strength of the chains to be able to haul starts between galaxies.

Once you have this number you can ballpark the level of force it took Superman to actually break these chains. Ballpark, since even finding the tensile strength to haul stars does not give the upper limit of said chains to be broken.

It's hard to put an actual number to it.

"Stellar mass" has a large range depending on the stellar entity.

Lobo has a stellar mass feat...and that mass was actively resisting him, willful, which regular stars cannot do.

Can we say Lobo can do the same feat as Superman here? We can SAY it, but without real numbers, we cannot prove it.

DeadpoolXXX

Diesldude

carver9
I read those. None of his feats suggest Hulk can hold a black hole, not even HOTM. None of them show that Hulk can break those chains.

HOTM can bench press the Earth though and lift 200 quintillion tons, not planet Hulk though.

Who held a black hole? The chains ft doesnt count.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Who says the chains feat doesn't count?

cdtm
Breaking Chains?

https://i.postimg.cc/63HDHw9J/2-D36-A930-9-F2-A-45-BC-A739-B1590-A310-D67.jpg

Hulk Failed. laughing out loud

How many stars can that chain pull, I wonder?

carver9
Diesldude posted that? I hope he isnt serious when he used that scan.

SasuOna
I hate Superman's feats a lot of them are exposition and have little substance
Post something good like him pulling the earth
As soon as Marvel gives Hulk the ability to fly its over

Diesldude

Diesldude

h1a8

Superman did.
Why doesn't the chain feat count? It is part of the challenge

Stoic

abhilegend
Dark Dimension feat is questionable as both gravity and matter are weaker there (stars can't form in dark dimension due to the same reason).

https://i.postimg.cc/vHZbdw89/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/4N2Zf2n0/image.jpg

Diesldude

h1a8

AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

YEAH I'm not completely taking the chains durability away just saying that because of other factors in play on top of unknown factors makes it unquantifiable. The exercise machine could be mad with thick ropes that could be cut by an axe. There's also usually a wheel and a holding mechanism involved that makes it so you aren't fighting against any other forces but the weight of the object pulled. In this case is the star being pulled or is it the facilitating apparatus? How heavy is the facilitating apparatus?

carver9
Again what feats by Hulk prove that he can achieve 1. or 4.?
Everyone here has read planet Hulk (tectonic plate feat) and HOTM (destroying planet from a distance).

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b589f6349a47dbb19e15d23fce42bcd3

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by abhilegend
Dark Dimension feat is questionable as both gravity and matter are weaker there (stars can't form in dark dimension due to the same reason).

https://i.postimg.cc/vHZbdw89/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/4N2Zf2n0/image.jpg thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm

laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing

Not a chance.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Does he know Tarquism Vo? Then no.

How goes this? Discuss.

It goes about as well as Hank Pym's marriage.

thumb up

Stoic
thumb up

Another poster already proved that the beings that govern the Dark Dimension add gravity to their realms. You know this because in fetching that particular scan, you were in the very thread that proved it. Pretty low of you to pretend as if that was a one sided discussion.

h1a8
@diesl

YEAH I'm not completely taking the chains durability away just saying that because of other factors in play on top of unknown factors makes it unquantifiable. The exercise machine could be mad with thick ropes that could be cut by an axe. There's also usually a wheel and a holding mechanism involved that makes it so you aren't fighting against any other forces but the weight of the object pulled. In this case is the star being pulled or is it the facilitating apparatus? How heavy is the facilitating apparatus? It's quantifiable due to writer's intent. The writer intended the chains to physically be able to pull stars across galaxies in a reasonable amount of time. That was the point in getting the audience to believe that they were that durable (to add suspense on whether Superman would be able to break them).

h1a8
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b589f6349a47dbb19e15d23fce42bcd3

You didn't address my post.

Stoic
It's quantifiable due to writer's intent. The writer intended the chains to physically be able to pull stars across galaxies in a reasonable amount of time. That was the point in getting the audience to believe that they were that durable (to add suspense on whether Superman would be able to break them).

Based on?

Diesldude

Stoic
If this was Superman, you know certain couple of posters would have paraded this scan all over kmc.

Two wrongs don't make a right. No other persona of the Hulk has been able to fully access the source of their power like the Green Scar, and now TOBA. H1 will ignore this of course.

Stoic

DarkSaint85
Narration states what the chain can tow. Is it unbreakable? No, because it was broken. Can another character break it outside of Superman? Yes, because he proved that it wasn't unbreakable.

So if a character doesn't show infinite strength, even if narration states it, then we ignore it?

carver9
You didn't address my post.

The Black Hole was contained. Superman stopped it from releasing.

DarkSaint85
The Black Hole was contained. Superman stopped it from releasing.

Doesn't mean it weighs any less.

If I put you in a box and lift you....just because you're contained doesn't mean the box is lighter.

Stoic
So if a character doesn't show infinite strength, even if narration states it, then we ignore it?

Was there anything in those stories that required infinite strength? Do we ignore Banner's character in that he didn't blatantly take lives in that era? Context is very important, because it was never about Banner lacking power, it was about him using what he needed. The idea of having full access to the source of his powers drove him to madness, as seen prior to Doom performing brain surgery on him to remove that knowledge.

abhilegend
Another poster already proved that the beings that govern the Dark Dimension add gravity to their realms. You know this because in fetching that particular scan, you were in the very thread that proved it. Pretty low of you to pretend as if that was a one sided discussion.
What does this mean? You have proof which contradicts this?

Stoic
What does this mean? You have proof which contradicts this?

You were in the very discussion Abhi, and when proof was presented you became silent. Perhaps Hulkster can provide the proof that the beings that govern their sectors of the Dark Dimension also create gravity to the worlds that they create? I clearly remember you being wrong.

DarkSaint85
Was there anything in those stories that required infinite strength? Do we ignore Banner's character in that he didn't blatantly take lives in that era? Context is very important, because it was never about Banner lacking power, it was about him using what he needed. The idea of having full access to the source of his powers drove him to madness, as seen prior to Doom performing brain surgery on him to remove that knowledge.

I'm just asking if you're being fair and unbiased.

But if he's never shown infinite strength, that's fair enough.

h1a8
The Black Hole was contained. Superman stopped it from releasing. confused
It released in his hand AFTER Superman grabbed it. Superman's hand shielded the effects of it from the surroundings.

DarkSaint85
confused
It released in his hand AFTER Superman grabbed it. Superman's hand shielded the effects of it from the surroundings.

It being contained shouldn't affect its mass either.

JBL
confused
It released in his hand AFTER Superman grabbed it. Superman's hand shielded the effects of it from the surroundings. Where was that stated?

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
confused

Stop lying all the time

Superman reaches for it while stating it's "breaking" through the magnetic field:
https://i.postimg.cc/YLjkfjjC/idk.jpg

As shown, it has not yet broken out of the magnetic field when he reached for it:
https://i.postimg.cc/JDnWm91D/yeh.jpg

THEN he grabs the device:
https://i.postimg.cc/grxP7FS1/then.jpg

He stated that he grabbed it "Before" it fully released
Meaning the mini blackhole had not broken out of the magnetic field:
https://i.postimg.cc/9Dh5z4mj/coe.jpg

he was only able to help the magnetic field suppress the dust sized blackhole:
https://i.postimg.cc/4Kx0hVjj/zos.jpg

You can't be bad at reading comprehension and calcs at the same time. LITERALLY laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Doesn't mean it weighs any less.

If I put you in a box and lift you....just because you're contained doesn't mean the box is lighter.

The point here is about the gravity. But if you want to use Superman struggling with far less than 7 trillion tons... Be my guest. . But I wouldn't recommend it

Adam Grimes
Stop lying all the time

Superman reaches for it while stating it's "breaking" through the magnetic field:

As shown, it has not yet broken out of the magnetic field when he reached for it:

You can't be bad at reading comprehension and calcs at the same time. LITERALLY laughing out loud If it was still fully contained why did it:

1: Start eating light right away.
2: Get noticed by the sensors as a 'gravitational anomaly' even after, as you claim, Superman 'prevented it from releasing'.
3: Make Superman struggle at all.

Adam Grimes
The point here is about the gravity. But if you want to use Superman struggling with far less than 7 trillion tons... Be my guest. . But I wouldn't recommend it Where do you get your figures from?

AlbertoJohnAvil
If it was still fully contained why did it:

1: Start eating light right away.
2: Get noticed by the sensors as a 'gravitational anomaly' even after, as you claim, Superman 'prevented it from releasing'.
3: Make Superman struggle at all.

Where do you get your figures from?

Mhm.
um Because a little bit of a black hole's gravity is still enough to do that, for both points 1 and 2. Leaking doesn't mean it was fully released. For 3... because he was too weak in the story, duh.
...Did you.. read my whole analysis? I guess not. You'll find the answer there.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Mhm.
um Because a little bit of a black hole's gravity is still enough to do that, for both points 1 and 2. Leaking doesn't mean it was fully released. For 3... because he was too weak in the story, duh.
Hey idiot, if the black hole was not released, how did it immediately destroyed everything when Superman threw it in a wormhole?

abhilegend
You were in the very discussion Abhi, and when proof was presented you became silent. Perhaps Hulkster can provide the proof that the beings that govern their sectors of the Dark Dimension also create gravity to the worlds that they create? I clearly remember you being wrong.
I don't think any such proof was shown to me. Remind me where this "discussion" happened?

DarkSaint85
LMAO.

So Alberto selectively copy/pasted from the SETI website.

He missed out the note at the bottom of the page:

Source: https://setiathome.berkeley.edu/ap_prbh.php (which he referenced, but neglected to mention the asterisk.

Superman struggling with infinite density there. Damn, such weaksauce.

Diesldude
Mhm.

In order for the star to form into a black hole, it has to be 3 times as mass as our sun. So your spec of dust size black hole has as much mass as at least 3 earth suns. Ill get into your misrepresentation of the scans later when I have time.

h1a8
Stop lying all the time

You can't be bad at reading comprehension and calcs at the same time. LITERALLY laughing out loud

The black hole was fully released in Superman's hand after he grabbed it. How is that a lie?
Where is a magnetic field helping Superman after the black hole is released? Do you know what released means?

DeadpoolXXX
LMAO.

So Alberto selectively copy/pasted from the SETI website.

He missed out the note at the bottom of the page:

Source: https://setiathome.berkeley.edu/ap_prbh.php (which he referenced, but neglected to mention the asterisk.

Superman struggling with infinite density there. Damn, such weaksauce. laughing out loudlaughing out loud

but to be fair, if i was trying to low ball a feat, i'd probably leave that blurb out too.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85

Diesldude

Diesldude

Old Man Whirly!

Diesldude
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yeah but does super still have his bio aura, I'd argue yes he does again so is it super or the aura.

That body aura is crap. He has true invulnerable physiology.

JBL
It's pretty amazing piercing resistance too, since we are bringing physics into it.

Wolverine, with his slightly higher than peak human strength, can pierce the Hulk. This is because the force of his muscles is concentrated on the extremely sharp points of his claws.

In this instance? 7 trillion tons of force, concentrated over an infinitely small point. No damage. Didn't Havok of the X-Men contain a black hole too?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yeah but does super still have his bio aura, I'd argue yes he does again so is it super or the aura. Why would you argue that?

carver9
Crazy thing is, the black hole was sentient. Pages before the being said that it was going to use its power to destroy EARTH once released. Also, please dont mention the weight of a black hole because Flash picked up the box that was holding the atom and the black hole and carried Lantern at the same time.

carver9
The black hole was fully released in Superman's hand after he grabbed it. How is that a lie?
Where is a magnetic field helping Superman after the black hole is released? Do you know what released means?

It was not fully released. Stop lying.

carver9
Hey idiot, if the black hole was not released, how did it immediately destroyed everything when Superman threw it in a wormhole?

Do you know what immediately mean?

JBL
That tiny black hole was NOT fully released.

AlbertoJohnAvil
In order for the star to form into a black hole, it has to be 3 times as mass as our sun. So your spec of dust size black hole has as much mass as at least 3 earth suns. Ill get into your misrepresentation of the scans later when I have time.

Couple things
1. When a star actually forms into a blackhole, it doesn't become a spec sized one. So applying the logic of an actual stars mass doesn't qualify here. And mass in general, is irrelevant for this feat because Superman isn't holding it up against gravity. The blackhole was floating mid air when Superman grabbed the device. He's not struggling against the weight, he's only struggling against the gravity that's leaking out

2. Superman grabbed it before it fully released. Meaning he's basically reinforcing the strength of the containment device (with his grip strength) to keep it in. The blackhole did NOT fully break out of the device (while) in the palm of his hand. That's not stated NOR implied.

All we know is he's struggling against a non fully released dust sized blackhole. it's unknown exactly how much gravity hit him before GL helped him hold it and before they reinforced the device with Supermans static electricity and GLs magnetic field, period.

Diesldude

JBL
Stop lying.

Diesldude

Diesldude

JBL
Everybody on here knows you are lying.

Diesldude

Stoic
Wait. The very scan itself says that it was not yet fully released, because you know, if it was, everyone besides Superman, and John would've been killed instantly. It's funny how you guys make such a big deal of these feats, but then turn around and discredit Hyperion's feat which was far beeter.

abhilegend
It was not fully released. Stop lying. Originally posted by carver9
Do you know what immediately mean?
Shut up idiot.

Diesldude

abhilegend
Anyway, even Kyle Rayner has contained a sun sized black hole (specifically stated to have infinite gravity).

https://i.postimg.cc/BLBqsM4X/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/n9VnLBhT/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Lhm9vK3f/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/7bXxWsKR/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/dL1qP2XV/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/6ymB97JL/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/18Vs49yx/image.jpg

And Kyle has outright stated that he is less powerful than Superman (That's how scaling works, right carver)?

JBL
Wait. The very scan itself says that it was not yet fully released, because you know, if it was, everyone besides Superman, and John would've been killed instantly. It's funny how you guys make such a big deal of these feats, but then turn around and discredit Hyperion's feat which was far beeter. You caught him lying too huh? He's so blinded by his love for superman, that he has mental blocks that prevents him from reading where it CLEARLY states that the black hole was NOT fully released.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You caught him lying too huh? He's so blinded by his love for superman, that he has mental blocks that prevents him from reading where it CLEARLY states that the black hole was NOT fully released. Originally posted by abhilegend
Anyway, even Kyle Rayner has contained a sun sized black hole (specifically stated to have infinite gravity).

https://i.postimg.cc/BLBqsM4X/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/n9VnLBhT/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Lhm9vK3f/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/7bXxWsKR/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/dL1qP2XV/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/6ymB97JL/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/18Vs49yx/image.jpg

And Kyle has outright stated that he is less powerful than Superman (That's how scaling works, right carver)?
What about the black hole which Kyle contained?

JBL
What about the black hole which Kyle contained? What about it?

Adam Grimes
That's Ion Kyle.

abhilegend
Nope, regular Green Lantern Kyle.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
What about it?
Kyle did contain it and he has confirmed that he is less powerful than Superman.

JBL
Kyle did contain it and he has confirmed that he is less powerful than Superman. It's stated that Gladiator ripped one apart with his bare hands. Now whose greater? Gladiator or WBH?

Adam Grimes
Nope, regular Green Lantern Kyle. I'm pretty sure it's Ion, though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
It's stated that Gladiator ripped one apart with his bare hands. Now whose greater? Gladiator or WBH?
Gladiator has ripped apart stars on panel? Scans? And stars don't have infinite gravity like the black hole Kyle absorbed. Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm pretty sure it's Ion, though.
Nope, Kyle stopped being Ion in GL 150. These scans are from GL 166-167.

JBL
Gladiator has ripped apart stars on panel? Scans? And stars don't have infinite gravity like the black hole Kyle absorbed.
Nope, Kyle stopped being Ion in GL 150. These scans are from GL 166-167. Pretty sure it stated he ripped apart a black hole with his bare hands.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Pretty sure it stated he ripped apart a black hole with his bare hands.
Scan of him actually doing so? If we go by statements, the black hole Kyle absorbed was like big bang itself.

JBL
Scan of him actually doing so? If we go by statements, the black hole Kyle absorbed was like big bang itself. Kyle says that Superman is more powerful than himself??? Gladiators son says he saw gladiator tear apart a black hole with his bare hands??? Now which statement you go with??? Well of course the one for superman. Dismiss all others that just might out shine Superman. Smh

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Kyle says that Superman is more powerful than himself??? Gladiators son says he saw gladiator tear apart a black hole with his bare hands??? Now which statement you go with??? Well of course the one for superman. Dismiss all others that just might out shine Superman. Smh
Except one is a statement of power (which Kyle himself says and has self verification) and one is an unverified statement from Gladiator's son. Post the scan where Gladiator ripped a black hole in half. Or quit trolling.

JBL
Except one is a statement of power (which Kyle himself says and has self verification) and one is an unverified statement from Gladiator's son. Post the scan where Gladiator ripped a black hole in half. Or quit trolling. Post the scan of Superman destroying a multiverse. See what I did?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Didn't Havok of the X-Men contain a black hole too?

I don't know, why don't you post the scan?

And even if you did - so? Havok is not here. The thread is whether WBH can replicate having trillions of tons in his hand concentrated into a single point.

krisblaze
Originally posted by krisblaze
Absorbs/Keeps a black hole in check an entire day:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Havok%20Feats/Havok%20Absorption/Bhole1.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Havok%20Feats/Havok%20Absorption/Bhole2.jpg
He kept it in check for roughly a day.
It's a good feat, but it's not comparable to Ion Kyle.

JBL
I don't know, why don't you post the scan?

And even if you did - so? Havok is not here. The thread is whether WBH can replicate having trillions of tons in his hand concentrated into a single point. Where in that scan did it say trillions of tons concentrated in his hands?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Where in that scan did it say trillions of tons concentrated in his hands?

Well, I am using Alberto's numbers. You want to argue against it, take it up with him laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud @Diesl

EXCEPT That's not how black holes work. First of all, black holes can't be compressed. Second of all, black holes get more massive the LARGER they are, and LESS massive the smaller they are. At the size of an asteroid, that's about 3 solar masses. At the size of a nickel, it's slightly more massive than Earth. At the size of a speck of dust like it is in this story and for what he was dealing with, it's massively less than the mass of a mountain range, being well under 7 trillion tons.

Try again

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Imagine power scaling another feat from an entirely different being because you know that black hole feat is nonsense from Supes, good move abhi, GOOD MOVE. xD that shit is HILARIOUS laughing

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Post the scan of Superman destroying a multiverse. See what I did?
Way to deflect. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Imagine power scaling another feat from an entirely different being because you know that black hole feat is nonsense from Supes, good move abhi, GOOD MOVE. xD that shit is HILARIOUS laughing
Isn't WBH whole feat power scaling? That he killed class 100 beings? Otherwise his whole feat is that he destroyed a planet in a realm where matter and gravity are both weaker.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
He kept it in check for roughly a day.
It's a good feat, but it's not comparable to Ion Kyle.
Its regular Kyle, not Ion.

abhilegend
laughing out loud @Diesl

EXCEPT That's not how black holes work. First of all, black holes can't be compressed. Second of all, black holes get more massive the LARGER they are, and LESS massive the smaller they are. At the size of an asteroid, that's about 3 solar masses. At the size of a nickel, it's slightly more massive than Earth. At the size of a speck of dust like it is in this story and for what he was dealing with, it's massively less than the mass of a mountain range, being well under 7 trillion tons.

Try again
Except it's not, as Atom said that the black hole would destroy the solar system.

h1a8
laughing out loud @Diesl

Try again

Except that isn't how black holes work. All black holes are the same size (a singularity which is astronomically smaller than a speck of dust). The only difference is their event horizons. The larger the event horizon the more massive the black hole.

In case you didn't know. A event horizon is the distance from the black hole where light can't escape. That's why the region around the black hole (the singularity) appears like a "black hole".

The comic states that the black hole will destroy the solar system.

carver9
Shut up idiot.

Does this look like it was immediate to you?

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/56324691/SmartSelect_20200718-084122_Chrome.jpg.html

carver9
Except that isn't how black holes work. All black holes are the same size (a singularity which is astronomically smaller than a speck of dust). The only difference is their event horizons. The larger the event horizon the more massive the black hole.

In case you didn't know. A event horizon is the distance from the black hole where light can't escape. That's why the region around the black hole (the singularity) appears like a "black hole".

The comic states that the black hole will destroy the solar system.

Once it is released. It didnt say it will destroy it immediately. It'll take time, AND, it was talking about destroying just earth, not the solar system...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/56324692/SmartSelect_20200718-084531_Chrome.jpg.html

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Where in that scan did it say trillions of tons concentrated in his hands?

I got something even better and its not even WBH. Skaar absorbed 100 trillion tons into himself so that he could fight Hulk. He stacked it on top of the strength he already had.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142086/4125140-8108764104-26592.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142086/4125141-8952281616-26592.jpg

Hulk overpowers him with one hand...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142086/4125146-7877283975-26593.jpg

abhilegend
Does this look like it was immediate to you?

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/56324691/SmartSelect_20200718-084122_Chrome.jpg.html
Like I said, if you can't read, better to shut up.

DarkSaint85
Lmao.

Sit down carver, you don't even know what's being discussed.

Diesldude

Diesldude

JBL
Again caught lying, yet gets mad and insult posters when corrected. Smh

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>