Quintaessence vs Many Angled Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

Stoic
In positive space? The Many Angled Ones would eventually take over everything. They can't die.

SquallX

MrMind
Quintaessence

Adam Grimes
Phantom Stranger solos.

Stoic

MrMind
cool, phantom stranger solos

Stoic
How do the kill the unkillable? Death doesn't apply to them. It's more likely that they'd be assimilated, and brought into the fold.

Adam Grimes
Stoic, you have the bad habit of applying no-limit fallacies to immortal enemies.

Isn't it telling that they only showed up in the Cancerverse after their Death was killed?

cdtm
Originally posted by deft
Who wins?

https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/7/72/Quint.jpg

Them?

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Stoic, you have the bad habit of applying no-limit fallacies to immortal enemies.

Isn't it telling that they only showed up in the Cancerverse after their Death was killed?

It's only a no limits fallacy if the Quintessence <-- (did I spell that correctly?) had no limits themselves. It was explained that the Many Angled Ones were pretty much unstoppable in positive space recently. I asked how? I got PS solos. So again, I ask how?

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
How do they do it?

Are they immune from bfr, or sealing?

Stoic

Adam Grimes
Yes, it is.

Phantom Stranger was about to destroy all of creation as a side effect of his fight with the Specter until the Presence intervened. Who's the most powerful entity the Many Angled ones took on panel themselves?

Smurph
Wonder Woman lassos them all together and they hug it out.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yes, it is.

Phantom Stranger was about to destroy all of creation as a side effect of his fight with the Specter until the Presence intervened. Who's the most powerful entity the Many Angled ones took on panel themselves?

The entire universe mirrored the 616 universe. You're actually the one using a no limit fallacy, while projecting it onto me. Take a step back, and look at what your first response was. Phantom Stranger fights the Spectre, so he solos an entire universe of unkillables along with their Abstracts, because (insert reason here) without considering everything involved. Phantom Stranger just got handled in the JLD. But let's ignore that fact and move onto him absolutely not being infected, and becoming one with the Ftang Crew.

Adam Grimes
Lol... Okay, let's see.

First and foremost, the title says clearly 'Quintaessence vs Many Angled Ones' so why in the phuck are you assuming the entire Cancerverse is in this thread?

Second, do you even know how they overtook it?

Third. Alternate Universe full of featless characters, the ones that have feats are not in this thread. Lol

Stoic
https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Many-Angled_Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.