Rank these Padawans in canon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior

Darthadi
1. S7 Ahsoka
2. Barr
3. Bariss (if it's DS)
4. TPM Kenobi
5. Cal
6. Ezra

Galan007
Originally posted by Darthadi
1. S7 Ahsoka
2. Barr
3. Bariss (if it's DS)
4. TPM Kenobi
5. Cal
6. Ezra thumb up

Darth Thor
Technically S7 Ahsoka is no longer a Padawan.

Sheev
How technical do you want to get?

Because technically Barr wasn't a padawan either. That was just his rank before the Order collapsed.
Technically I'm sure Barriss was renounced from the Order, so she was no longer a padawan.
Technically Cal wasn't a padawan either, for the same reason as Barr.
Technically it's the same with Ezra.

Technically TPM Kenobi is the only "true" padawan here.

But the spirit of the thread is pretty obvious. wink

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
^ Some spelling errors which I cant edit.

Underachiever59
Also worth pointing out Ahsoka at the end of Season 5 was about to be Knighted, had she chosen not to leave. If Ahsoka hadn't left the Jedi Order, she would have been a Knight for quite a while by the time of Season 7.

Galan007
Only because the Council knew they royally f*cked up and were trying to hide their mistake beneath a promotion.

Not that it was undeserved(S05 Ahsoka was definitely Knight-material), but still...

Sheev
thumb up

The PT Council were a bunch of dicks, and Mace was the most dickish of them all. It really was time for the Jedi to end.

But if Ahsoka had remained a Jedi, would that have made her the youngest knight in history?

Galan007
Originally posted by Sheev
But if Ahsoka had remained a Jedi, would that have made her the youngest knight in history? One of the youngest, I'd imagine. She left the Order in 19BBY, so she would have been 17-18 years old. Very young for a Knight.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Sheev
thumb up

The PT Council were a bunch of dicks, and Mace was the most dickish of them all. It really was time for the Jedi to end.

But if Ahsoka had remained a Jedi, would that have made her the youngest knight in history?

No. Vernestra Rwoh in the High Republic era was 15 when she was knighted and she's referred to as the youngest 'in a generation' so perhaps not even the youngest in the order's history.

Galan007
thumb up

Vernestra must be a true prodigy to be Knighted so young... Especially in the Order's 'golden age'. I expect to see great things from her.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Vernestra must be a true prodigy to be Knighted so young... Especially in the Order's 'golden age'. I expect to see great things from her.

If Dave Filoni is involved I'm sure there'll be some time vortex to allow her to defeat Maul.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Lord Stark
If Dave Filoni is involved I'm sure there'll be some time vortex to allow her to defeat Maul.

Ya know before Rebels I would have laughed at that as a joke. But since TWBW is a thing...that wouldn't surprise me..like at all.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Galan007
Only because the Council knew they royally f*cked up and were trying to hide their mistake beneath a promotion.

Not that it was undeserved(S05 Ahsoka was definitely Knight-material), but still...

I mean the way she fought Maul, I think theres little doubt she would have been a Knight as of S7 had she remained in the Order, regardless of the Councils screw ups.

Not that being Knighted is based solely on combat abilities.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
No. Vernestra Rwoh in the High Republic era was 15 when she was knighted and she's referred to as the youngest 'in a generation' so perhaps not even the youngest in the order's history.

Intriguing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.